The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score

Ok so I know there is a thread out there that is like this one, but I was looking at it and it seems that it died down. So I wanted to start a new one..

For all of us that have never seen that second pink line lets stick together, encourage, tell symptoms, post pictures, chat and support each other until we get our bfps!

Lets share how long we've been trying and what we have and are trying!

I've been ntnp and ttc on and off for a year now. I've tried temping, opk, softcups, preseed, one round of clomid, relaxing, and now i'm trying geritol. i'm hoping it does the trick this time otherwise we have to wait until january to start trying again. i'm currently on cd9 out of a 29-33 day cycle!

How about yOU.

Great thread! Im on cd12 Have a 28-32 day cycleand on my 9th cycle ttc... I am using opk's, preseed,temping, Pre natals and now just started using the clear blue fertility monitor this month. Still waiting to see a positive opk and high/peak monitor

good luck. i hope the fertility monitor gets you perfect timing so you can see a bfp!

Why do u have to wait till January if it's not this month?

i am currently in school for radiology and if i get pregnant this month i'll be due in may and I have the entire month of may off. If i don't get pregnant it would be way too hard to be due in the middle of the summer semester because it has less weeks and if i miss too much because of delivery i'm scared i'll get too behind and fail. So waiting until January will put me at being due during my fall semester and during fall semester or that spring semester i'll be working at the hospital 3 days of the week in which one of those days my DH has off work so we would only need a baby sitter for 2 days a week and it would be easier to make up those hours... lol i hope that makes sense! I'm just trying to be smart and think about what would be best instead of just being selfish because we want this so badly..

Ok so I know there is a thread out there that is like this one, but I was looking at it and it seems that it died down. So I wanted to start a new one..

For all of us that have never seen that second pink line lets stick together, encourage, tell symptoms, post pictures, chat and support each other until we get our bfps!

Lets share how long we've been trying and what we have and are trying!

I've been ntnp and ttc on and off for a year now. I've tried temping, opk, softcups, preseed, one round of clomid, relaxing, and now i'm trying geritol. i'm hoping it does the trick this time otherwise we have to wait until january to start trying again. i'm currently on cd9 out of a 29-33 day cycle!

How about yOU.

Hi Brittany! While we are at basically opposite ends of our cycles, I figured I would join you because I have a very strong feeling I will be hanging around for another month at least! I am currently on CD23 of a 30 day cycle, so I am nearing the end! We spent about 5 months NTNP. I used OPKs for the first time last month, and I have also tried prenatals, b complex, Vitex, fertilitea and castor oil. This month I only used OPKs and we tried SMEP for the first time (our first month actively trying). I missed a period once right about the time we started NTNP so I figured I could be pregnant, took 3 tests before I faced the truth and swore I wouldn't test unless AF went missing because getting :bfn:s is so hard to deal with. I cant even imagine or picture myself getting a :bfp: at this point, so this thread is nice!!

I certainly hope all of you here, and those yet to join, will be getting the thrill of a :bfp: for the first time!! Absolute best of luck to you this month!! Hope it is the beginning of a wonderful 9 months for you!

:dust:

Hi! I am on my 3rd cycle trying ... and on CD15. I just got my OPK yesterday and again this morning, so expecting the big O any time now. i am hoping that I get my BFP this month! I am kind of doing SMEP and using preseed, temping and OPK.

Good luck ladies!

Hello.... We are going on our 6th cycle of trying. I am currently on CD16 and I am waiting to get a positive on my OPK's.

This month I took soy to help with ovulation. I am currently taking FeritleCM, baby aspirin, and geritol. I am really hoping for a BFP this month. I have been having a really good feeling about this month. FX's for us all.

Lots of :dust: to everyone!

Hey!

I'm on my first cycle of trying. I've never had a BFP but I've had a false one when I've gone to the doctors office, which kind of bummed me out when I found out I wasn't. I haven't tested or anything, been off BCP for over a month and a half and I usually get at least one period after stopping but nothing has showed up.

Lots of luck to everyone!

Hi, there. Thought I'd join.
I went off b/c in March and was NTNP until June. We just started cycle #3 for us of actively TTC. I am 32 and my husband is 45. Neither of us have ever tried to get pregnant before now. I have a 25-26 day cycle. I am using charting, OPKs, preseed, softcups and we are both just starting to take FertileCM (for me) and FertilAid (for him). FX'd and baby dust to all!!:dust::blue::pink::hug:

yes, this thread is definitely a great idea! I am pretty new to this site & all, but it seems to be pretty awesome and gives me hope lol anyway, I really haven't tried any of the OPK or temps or anything. I have just been charting my period since February, BDing every other day and I also recently began taking Geritol along with folic acid. I have had three different people who have had success taking them, so I decided to give it a try! I also heard somethin about adding Baby Aspirin to the mix, but I'm not sure what it would do. anyone here know?? well, good luck to everyone! :) :thumbup:

Oh, I forgot to mention my fiance also is taking vitamins, and workin out a little bit lol can't leave out his contribution.

I googled that Baby Aspirin is suppose to help prevent MC but that's all I know about it.

I'm personally about to go buy Soy Isoflavones to try it.

I've been trying for more than 6 months now, i know that's not as long as some people, but as my username states, I'm 26, so I'm so frustrated!
I was really hoping/thinking that since I'm so young, I would have a nice, easy time getting pregnant. Of course, other people I know, even people in their mid thirties, just seem to get pregnant at the snap of a finger, while my partner and I are very actively trying with no success!!

Now I question everything. Is it because I used to take horrible depo provera? (It made me gain a lot of weight and it's evil!)
Is it because I had that ovarian cyst two years ago? Do I have more cysts? Do I have PCOS?
What's wrong with me???
I am going to see my dr for a physical next Thursday, hopefully this is a productive step and I hope that we don't discover anything terrible. (I am a worry wart in case you can't tell.!)
If we don't pinpoint anything specific that the dr can help with, I want to try acupuncture, as long as I can afford it...I recently quit my job to do freelance work instead so no health coverage now. :(
(It was a very toxic environment so I had to leave! Toxic as in the people, mostly my boss, were toxic)

So there's my BFI for you (Big Fat Introduction! Ha!)

I just got my AF (I'm not sure what that stands for but I think it means your period) today, 7th or 8th since I've started trying- that's the thing, I always get my period, so there's no problems with that... anyway I'm always extra depressed when it comes, I get so mad at my body for letting me down, again.

Oh, one other thing...since I've been ttc, I swear my body messes with me! After a few months my period would come late, or I would even spot, then stop, then start again, which it never used to do!

And in July I went through a week where I was nauseous and threw up a few times, I was so sure I was pregnant then, but no, once again, no.

Sad day today, feeling frustrated! But that's why we're here, right?

It's exactly why we're here!

Don't worry, I'm in the same do I have PCOS/Cyst on my ovaries boat. Last year I was actually told by my old doctor that one may be smaller than the other, if not even working, which bummed me.

I know the feeling of knowing people that get pregnant like nothing, I graduated with a girl in 2009 who's already on baby number three. I've even had the false positive, although I was told it was possibly a chemical pregnancy, I had the nausea, dizziness and such.

So don't be sad, I know the feeling of frustration is overwhelming but we're here for your support!

26wtf- lol I feel sort of funny replyin to your username because of what I have to type :) but I feel like you do! I am only 21, but it's like all of my friends and family just accidentally end up pregnant without even trying. For example, my sister was off of the BCP for ONE MONTH and the next month, she accidentally got pregnant while she was waiting for a new month of pills..im like WTF. I have been trying everything since Feb. and still nothing! I thought the same as you, does it have something to do with the fact I was on Depo Provera?! I also had the Implanon inserted in my arm for 6 months after I stopped the Depo shot. but I have had NO BC whatsoever since June 27th, 2011. however we did use condoms until just a few months ago..I keep Googling things I think are wrong with me..lol but I am sure me and you both have nothing wrong we are just over-stressing!

--Also, what exactly is Soy Isoflavones supposed to do? I have seen a few threads with that in the title. I haven't ever heard of it.

I got it at countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers

And from what I've read about the Soy Isoflavones is that it's the unappreciated Step-Sister of Clomid. You take it five days in your cycle and it's suppose to make your body think you're not producing enough estrogen and produce more to get you ovulating.

That's how I summarized it from what I read, I'm willing to try it since I'm irregular and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->