The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

Jae- I am liking the tutorial as well! Very helpful. I am supposed to start tomorrow (like i said earlier) but it is sort of off. Usually my BBs start to hurt like two weeks before AF arrives. Like, they end up hurting SO badly days before that I can't even lay flat. but this time, they don't hurt the slightest bit. That is why I didn't realize I was already supposed to start tomorrow honestly. I don't really feel different at all. That is why I am wondering if maybe the Geritol is making my AF symptoms not be here?

Awesome! I want to add y'all as friends on there so put your chart in your signature so I can keep track!

I started geritol this cycle on cd6 I believe. What about you?

And jae ... POAS alreadyyyy! I'm a poas pusher and addict myself :)

TThe sore bbs you usually get is once you ovulate your body produces progesterone which causes ore af symptoms like sore boobs. That's why its good to know when u ovulate so you can track these things!

I started it this cycle, and I am on cd29 now. I started probably around the middle of the cycle. But I was taking other stuff since around day 4 or 5 hahah so we are sorta in the same boat here. Hang on and I will get you to my Chart!

Oh and ive read that geritol has delayed af for some people because their bodies are adjusting to it

I just added my chart to mine, but I won't start charting for a couple of days or so.

And I want to do the POAS but I'm nervous just because when I did it before it was nothing. So I'm hoping if I wait I'll get a BFP, I'm just like I said a bit scared.

And hungry, definitely hungry too!

I just want AF to start so I can start my chart fresh on cd1 !! lol I know I am not pregnant yet thats for sure so I am kinda hopin AF hurries up so I can get everything started with a new cycle! the charting and temp stuff yall introduced me to on here.

I know, isn't it exciting, getting started on it all!?

I've learned so much since I've joined this forum, soooo much more than I could just googling it all, ya know?

Jae. I added you on ff so you'll have to accept it! And I buy the Internet cheapies they are little sticks you can buy from amazon or ebay. I got like 50 of them for $8.99 cause I like testing early and this keeps me from spending a lot of money! I reccomend wondfo pregnancy test strips if you plan on getting any. They have wondfo ovulation strips too that are like the same price. Def a money saver

I know I love this fourm. I learner everything from these ladies!

I'll have to look into that, because honestly I'm tired of spending 9 bucks for two POAS every time I think I may be PG. I'll feel less horrible getting a BFN and having spent all the money. I felt bad for the previous two months earlier in the year I thought I was pregnant and we spent at least 40 bucks on pregnancy test that ended up BFN.

And I accepted you!

so have I! This whole chart thing is confusing the heck outta me though. lol I think I may have to just use my hand written one for a while and my other App til I have more time to figure out Fertility Friend

Yeah I know what you mean! I always buy the cheap ones from ebay and then if I feel like I see a second line and it looks convincing ill use an frer.

I hate the feeling of working up courage to take the test, and then be let down. So I just stopped doing it! I hated spending so much money too..

especially when I stare at it so hard I think I start to imagine the second line..lol

I did buy an OPK and it provided a pregnancy test that I haven't used, so I may use it soon. I think I'll wait to use it in the morning though. I definitely plan to go buy the thermometer and soy tomorrow without bringing along my curious husband.

Charting is overwhelming at first but once you get started you'll understand better and it becomes very useful.

you and me both! I plan on leaving for work a little early and stopping by the store. I am really hoping that this next cycle will be good luck as long as the Geritol doesn't throw off AF two months in a row

Thats a good plan! Hopefully you wont need to buy the bbt or soy cause you'll have a positive test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->