The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

I believe it will ---ask about femera...see if they can try that...or injectables...

Blood test came back perfectly normal!!! I start clomid next... so excited..https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/images/smilies/happydance2.gifhttps://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/images/smilies/happydance2.gif

First round clomid plus metformin 1500mg - cd12 scan - not one follicle not even a hint... at least my cysts have disappeared though! I HATE TTC!!

Sorry to hear that your ovaries didn't cooperate this month! :hugs:

hello everyone!! most of you probably don't remember me, lol but I started posting on this thread months ago, and finally had ended up with my BFP back then, I just thought it would be nice to come back to one of the original posts I wrote on to see how everyone is doing :)

glad your pregnancy is still going well, razor

thanks minuet! I didn't want to talk about it because I'm not the bragging type..I'd much rather hear how all of you ladies are coming along with everything :) I hope all of you have babies soon!! 2013 is a great year for it!

Ibelieveit I had the same response for months....1500 met and 150 clomid and zero follies.... Finally had ovarian drilling in August and got my BFP the first clomid round after that.

There's an ovarian drilling thread on here that is AMAZING and worth reading up on. Good luck.

hey ladies! glad to hear yall are doing well and nice to hear from yall!

glad to see you're still doing good as well, blucky!

good to see you brittany, it's been a while.

At the moment I am doing my best to screw up metformin's job by eating discounted valentine's chocolate! ( I excuse it with the fact it's just once a year hehe)

how is the metformin doing for you? have you noticed a change yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->