The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

Welcome everyone. Yes that's why were here because we know what each other is going through! I know it seemed like everyone got pregnant so easily and now that I'm ready to join them I cant. I'm 22 and dh is 21 so were young healthy with no issues but I guess timing just isn't right. It took a long time but I'm starting to cope better with the negatives month after month. It still hurts don't get me wrong but I'm trying to look at the bigger picture rather than the smaller one. I'm trying to see that it will happen rather than it didn't happen this cycle.

For the other ladies taking geritol I'm so excited to see the outcome for us!! Ive read so many good things about it but then again I read good things about everything ive tried lol.. we've got to keep laughing and positive attitude. Think positive=positive...

OHHH okay okay i see then. hmm..I'm not exactly the best at tracking my CD lol that sounds crazy I know. But my family all seems to be the most fertile people I have ever met in my life so none of them have ever had to keep up with anything so nobody has really told me anything. I do have an App on my phone though, it has kept track of AF since February and says my average cycle is 30 days. and according to that App, I am currently on cd29. whatever that means?? lol where do I get the soy stuff? and can I take it with my Geritol and Folic Acid?

Sorry to post again, here's a link to explain it better

https://www.justmommies.com/getting...lements/soy-isoflavones-natural-alternative-t

Walmart apparently sells the Soy Isoflavones, so I guess Walgreens and CVS could too.

I'm planning on buying a basal thermometer and start charting while I'm taking it to keep track. I use an APP to track my AF too which shows my "ovulation days" but that was when I was on BCP, so it's a bit confusing. I also plan on joining the YMCA to start working out, as for OH, can never tell what's going on in his head.

Brittany- I have had THREE people I know personally have it work! it is kind of a funny cycle the way it happened. One of them wanted a baby and took Geritol for about three months before it worked, she started because her grandmother joked about how she would have a baby if she took it. well it worked! so her sister started it..and one month later, she got pregnant too! So my friend, (who is the other two ladies neice) decided a few months ago to try it..and after a few weeks, well she has a healthy baby boy due the December. so they all give me hope for sure!

You should use fertility friend. What's your email ill send you an invite. Its a free site where you track your cycles starting with cycle day 1 the first day of bleeding and you take your temp at the same time every mornning before getting out of bed or talking or anything using a basal body thermometer and record it for that day. It pin points when ovulation occurs. Its very useful once you play around with it and learn it

Jae-I was considering gettin one of those thermom. but when we were at the store, OH looked at me like WTF is that for lol so I slowly just put it down and walked away ahahaha he does take multivitamins and work out, but he doesn't stress as much as I do about it. lol my APP tells me my fertile days, ovulation days, and what CD I am currently on, and how many days til AF arrives! It has been accurate so far!

Britt- I hope it works for us too! I am considering this Soy stuff they are talkin about lol I just went on Google and read how it works, it sounds promising! but like you said, so does everything else lol

Temping is an easy way to see if your ovulating when you ovulate and how long your leutal phase is which is good to know

so this whole time I may not have even been ovulating and not knowing..lol lord I hope that's not the case. Don't you think that since it has been over a year since I've had any BC, I should be back on track again? Even though I had Depo and Implanon beforehand?

I plan to leave my OH at home when I go grab these things. He's like a little kid sometimes, has a question for everything and following the question with a Why. Love him to death but some times I'm just I don't know know.

sounds like my OH lol we were actually at the store getting some dog food and he was like hey lets go, and I sort of made a pit stop over there and thats when he wanted to know what it was and why. LOL

Well you could be like me and think you have a textbook cycle but I learned my cycles are longer and more irregular than I thought. I ovulate later in my cycle and my leutal phase is 13 days long. So it may just be your timing sex at the wrong time like I did for 4 months or so. Using fertility friend lets you record the days you have sex. What you cervical mucus was like that day any symptoms you have and so on. Its a great site

Sounds about right, I've actually lost him in the store before, no joke, I have to hold his hand or he'll wander off. Love him to death though, he makes me laugh more than anything with his antics.

my OH always wanders off! I know I will find him over in sporting goods or wherever the huntin or fishin stuff is at though..hahaha I am going to Fertility Friend right after I type this! I am actually due for AF tomorrow! I didn't even realize she was already supposed to be here so soon, seems like it should be another week away..lol

Lol yeah that's how I was when I first started getting to know my cycle and paying attention to it. I love that site its very helpful for me you can click on where it says follow my chart in my signature and it'll show you mine

I am also downloading the APP they offer through iPhone! It seems so cool, and much more in detail than the other App that I use! I am soo excited! How long have you been taking Geritol?

I was actually suppose to have my period on the 13th, and it hasn't shown up yet.

I haven't decided whether it's irregular or you know. I haven't done a POAS yet just because I'm nervous and I was going to wait to go to the doctors.

And thanks Brittany12, I just signed up at FertilityFriend, I like how it has a tutorial for charting, I'm excited!

& your chart is pretty cool! Can't wait til I have enough info to be able to share.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->