The NEVER had a BFP thread. Lets stick together ladies!

I'm trying to find a good basal thermometer online, any good brands I should look into?

hey, how many MG of Soy Isoflavones should I take?? I can't find it online anywhere to tell me a safe amount

I just know the one I plan to buy at walmart is 40mg, so I'm guessing that could be the safest amount.

I'm about to head to the store on a late night run for something to eat, I'll return soon!

I am actually about to get some sleep! It is 1am here..lol and I work tomorrow! I will return tomorrow, and I am of course buying the stuff. goodnight ladies! and baby dust to all of us! : ) Thanks for the charting info!
p.s. Jae- I found a website that says to take 80mg for starting out but work up to no more than 160-200.

Okay cool, I just bought the 40mg from Walmart for about 6 bucks with 60 tablets, so I'm excited and I just got my Basal Thermometer so I'll start getting my BBT in the morning!

I suppose I'll eventually try to get some shut eye, I work tomorrow also!

It was nice meeting both of you and thank you so much for the information!

Jaericho - I have heard good things about the BD brand.. you can get it on Amazon or Ebay. Just don't go with the Walgreens brand. Using it right now, and I don't think it is very accurate. I have the nexcare one I am switching to next cycle. I heard good things about it as well.

Can i join please? in need of a little support at the moment - been ttc for over a year now and i really thought this month was our month but i got another bfn this morning at 12 dpo so i reckon i'm out. Dont know how many more bfn's i can take. Got a doctors appointment on Tuesday but got a feeling i'll just get fobbed off :cry:

How is everyone else?

Hello Ladies... How is everyone today?

Jaericho - I have heard good things about the BD brand.. you can get it on Amazon or Ebay. Just don't go with the Walgreens brand. Using it right now, and I don't think it is very accurate. I have the nexcare one I am switching to next cycle. I heard good things about it as well.

I am waiting for my nexcare one to come in. I hope it works better then the Walgreens one!!! I can't believe we have been using that crappy one. I bought mine in march. I noticed then that the temps where always the same one, but since I was new to it, I didn't think anything of it. This month was when I started really thinking something was wrong and got confirmation when I read everyone else was having the same problems.

How are you today?

I am doing good. Hoping I got my temp spike this morning... we will see if it stays up tomorrow. I haven't taken another OPK since I got my positive.. don't really want to lol

hello everyone and welcome to the new ladies!

I hope everyone is doing great today! Nothing really exciting with me..

Hey ladies I'm on cycle 9 and have never had a bfp either. Glad I'm not alone :)

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if yall mind if I join? I could use some support with the whole TTC! I am still waiting for a BFP for pg and O... I have never O that I know of! I had Ovarian Drilling yesterday so I am hoping that my cycle will be normal and that I will ov and hopefully get a BFP!

Ive read all the post and you all seem like a cool group of gals!

Mind if I join as well?? I am currently on cycle #9 and have yet to get a bfp. :( It will be neat to see us all get our first bfp!

Welcome to all our new comers :)

Nothing exciting or new with me today.

Pink- looks like we have been TTC for about the same amount of time... what kind of treatments have you (and all the other ladies) tried?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->