The New Britney Spears

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggnRbqcGAAA

:shock:

What a skank! She is just trying to get attention...Maybe if she stayed with the bad mother act she would still get fame

I heard about this last night, not sure what to make of it really,

I read somewhere that she did it coz her hair was falling out due to stress, not sure how true that is tho

xx

Bet you she did it Drunk......FREAK

she did it herself in a barbers friday night.

Now I have to say I think she needs help,personally I am no fan but right now feel like picking her up and taking her home and couselling her for a day or two.

She basically now if going on here actions does not know what else to do and is heading (in my opinion) for a mental breakdown for whichever or whatever reasons.

It is a huge shame for the kiddies as ultimately they are losing out and so is she though,it is precious time she cant get back with her sons.

Shame

I agree with you Bexxie. The poor girl needs councilling and has had a lot to deal with having an arsehole of a husband whom she has got rid of but its the poor kids I feel sorry for. Maybe she just decided to do something drastic not for attention but because she is so depressed and wants to hurt herself. :(

I had a boy who was besotted with me(god knows why!!) and he kept bringing in love letters to my work and tryed to woo me. I told him I wasnt interested and he went to get his tongue pieced! :shock: and told me he wanted to feel the pain. have just found out that he had a nervous breakdown( not because of me) so he must have had issues. I cant help feeling sorry for him though. x

i dont know what to make of it all really :?
ok maybe she is heading for a breakdown but why isnt she seeking help before it got this far?
tbh i think its abig publicity thing to sell her story to make more money lets face it once all the 'famous' people start running low on cash they do stupid things to make money like jo i think it was on BB only done it to get money cos her house was being repo'd

i dunno with famous people but all i do know is money really doesnt buy you happiness

I feel bad for Britney, and I am a fan (seen her at the SECC in Glasgow-what a concert!) I personally think its a cry for help and she has a lot of issues that she should be getting addressed.

I hope for her and Sean and Jayden's sake she gets herself sorted, and fast.

K fed is the biggest knob end walking! :D

weestar21 said:
i dont know what to make of it all really :?
ok maybe she is heading for a breakdown but why isnt she seeking help before it got this far?

If someone is suffering from any type of depression getting help, or even asking for it is the hardest thing ever.

I have heard diffrerent things - someone has said that it was for a cancer charity - her aunt is suffering from cancer. TBH she can get away with it, and i think good on her.

I dont think she would have done it as a publicity stunt, I mean shaving her head is hardly going to help her against rumors of her being gay!

I think its quite likly that she could be suffering from PND, not helped by having two children of a very young age, and her parenting skills being constantly critizesed in the media. I do feel very sorry for her as Idont believe anyone deserves the treatment she is getting. I would be nice if people could just leave her alone, ler er get help and spend some time with her kids out of the public eye.

I often agree with letting people get on wit their lives rather than slashing **** all over the newspapers but at the same time you put yourself in the light & thats what happens.

I don't read up on all the 'soap' gossip so I don't have much to say on it but I think she looks awful - Sorry Beanie :lol: Well she does in that video - Any other pics online of her new hair style?

Wobbles said:
I often agree with letting people get on wit their lives rather than slashing **** all over the newspapers but at the same time you put yourself in the light & thats what happens.

I don't read up on all the 'soap' gossip so I don't have much to say on it but I think she looks awful - Sorry Beanie :lol: Well she does in that video - Any other pics online of her new hair style?

haha no worries - its not my hair you are ebing mean about ;)

*Pats my hair down nice a neatly*

:lol:

*gives head a quick polish till it gleams*

I really sympathise with her. She's obviously not right in the head at the moment and has been through lots.

Cant believe the massive deal...so what she got a dramatic :shock: hair cut...?!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Britney-Spea...942QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item290085343703

anyway i think the girl needs help!
x

sophie said:
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Britney-Spea...942QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item290085343703

anyway i think the girl needs help!
x

:shock: :shock: it's upto £10,000,000.00 atm :shock: Wish my hair was worth that much lol

An me :lol:
I dont think its real anyway i dont know much about ebay but in the bidding history it just had bidder 1, 2, 3 etc! i thought it showed the names of whos bidded!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->