The no buddy loner club ha ha

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
here we are ladies in the group section feel free to join if you dont have a buddy :happydance:

:thumbup: sorry only just found thread comp was playing up last night

ha ha ha i thought i really was becoming a loner for a min there lol hows you today?
i have a nice relaxing day lilly is at nursery till half 5 and ive done nothing except sit on my bottom and eat lol xx

yeah im ok all i have done is stuff my face as well a whole family bag of wine gums :blush: iv had a very stressfull day as my kids school has had this silly strike thing going on today. so they have been home bugging me we went to the park, roll on tomorrow when they go back to school :wohoo: well actually i have 2 sports days at school tomz one in morning one in afternoon and in between gotta go to hospital for my anti d injection.

busy day yeah my step kids are off but my oh has just gone to pick them up as they dont seem to be striking on the review evening lol so all 3 have there reviews done i was ment to go but my mum and dad are on holiday and i have no to get lilly
i have a lovely busy day tmoz always do on fridays ring drs in the morning my friend is coming to visit then i drop lils at nursery then pick up the step children and drop the youngest girl at cheerleading then pick her bk up then get tickets for the bulls match that she is performing at on sunday (rugby) not a fan but caitlyn is doing her 1st cheer there...

OH is having the lads round on sat for boxing yay not lol so im off to friends with lils and his older girls looks like im well planned for the weekend lol what about you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->