cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
How many of us are there?
Why did you choose to do it this way?

I chose to not go back on to BCP for a number of reasons,
a. they make me crazy!!
b. for religious reasons
c. i want my kids close together and am breastfeeding full time so hoping that will protect me for a while, if not i'll still be happy

how about you?

P.s Mods didnt know where to put this as its not TTC or WTT?

I'm in it because my cycle is all buggered up from breastfeeding, so I'd find it really hard to properly TTC.

I'm not TTC but I'm not on Birth Control. BUT I'm not having sex. I suppose abstinance counts as bc? Lol

I'm not going back on BCP they suck and make me feel sick , were using good ol condoms so if something happ well it does lol

I've given up on hormone based contraceptives. They've always caused me problems. We aren't actively trying until next July, but if it happens earlier so be it.

I'm not sure if I will go back on BCP after I am done breast feeding, probably just use condoms, so if one slips out, I suppose it'll be meant to be-we don't have sex very often anyway, so if we did get pregnant, I would be very surprised!!

Can I join too?? We know that we want two more and aren't sure what are chances are due to complecations during delivery (they tore my uterus) so we figured that what is meant to be is meant to be.

Contraception really messes with me and my OH cant wear condoms, (only ones imported from the states) i am hoping if i keep hiding them he will lose interest in those! lol

I want another, I WANT ANOTHER RIGHT NOW! lol - but oh doesnt, so i guess that puts me in this category!:)

I want to have them close together so that i can get my body and life back quicker and they can look after each other - spesh as tom will need extra care. I dont see the point in getting fit and healthy again only to lose it all!

can i join 2 , bein a bit naughty u see! Was mean to go clinic to get the implant 2day but didnt. Got a 6yr old n 4mnth old but soo broody already! We alwa

soz! We always said we wanted 3 sooner rather than later so if it happens it happens! Hate condoms anyway!

I'm not officially in this club yet because we havent had chance to DTD yet but I'm not going on BCP and we wont be using protection from Xmas onwards.....:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->