The Office (At work? Bored? Need some advice? Come chat!)

Ooooo I've just had a thought I bet the apprenticeship is full time hours, hopefully I will be able to put the kids in the college nursery for free! Otherwise I'm buggered! :( xx

I was expecting it :p

kelly - there should be some info on the college website about childcare funding

When I was on my course at college last year, we were entitled to free childcare if needed, because it was the college nursery & we were full-time students! :thumbup: Don't know how it would work for you though hun, but you would get some money towards it I'm sure!

I've had the busiest of all busy days today at work. My heads pounding with everything I have had to do & worst of all, I still didn't get all my paperwork done. I have 3 weeks now to catch up on! :blush::cry:

I couldnt do a full time course coz I would need to pay ( We earn too much between us) so even if we do get free childcare I would still have the course to pay for :( xx

That's crazy hun. When I went to college I was classed as a "mature student" & none of us had to pay for the course! Yet the college just up the road which was the same college really (There is South Cheshire, Mid-Cheshire, West Cheshire Colleges), charged £150 for exactly the same course! :dohh: x

Make up a great CV hun and email it across to some agents. Let them do the leg work for you! You should be able to get a job as an officer junior with no experience.

Hows everyone doing today?

My day has been hectic :wacko: Booked 6 conferences in 2 hours. Doesn't sound like a lot, but they are all different requirements and bugets and I have to negotiate with them, then do shed loads of paperwork. Also had two wedding showrounds come in.

Its gone quiet now though, so I'm wondering if people are on their lunch break :rofl:

aww get well soon hun

man flu though :lol: reminds me of that advert

Make up a great CV hun and email it across to some agents. Let them do the leg work for you! You should be able to get a job as an officer junior with no experience.

Where do I find information on agencys?

I done this with 4 agencies and have over 2 years office experience and didn't get anything

It's been a long day. I emailed a client and first forgot the attachment, then got the date wrong, then sent her the wrong contract over three emails. ARRRRRGH! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->