The Office (At work? Bored? Need some advice? Come chat!)

No rest for the wicked! I'm at the Regiment tomorrow, then back to work on Sunday.

Yeah I'm working until Tuesday, but I have Tuesday and Wednesday off! :happydance:

can't believe you at 17 weeks already hun! Thats flown by! How you feeling?

Sorry I only just saw this :dohh:

I'm good thanks :) Still puking but not too often, and getting a proper bump now so getting exciting :) xx

ETA: Just caught up on all the other pages, Nic it sounds like your job is what I really wanted to do! I'm jealous.

Hope you can work something out about college Caitlins mummy, it is hard to get into an office without experience though, I had hell getting my job, sent off literally hundreds of applications and the majority were completely ignored, so an apprenticeship or something would be a great lead in xx

I've had another really busy day. We are a bit quiet at the minute, so staff from our room are being moved to different rooms for a few hours at a time. Not a great help to us, as we have work to do to get the children's developmentals home to parents on time - I have 2 due out this month. One is done, and ready to go home & the other has about 3 things in it (The completed one has 25 in!) :dohh: It doesn't sound a lot, but they take hours. So I'm a bit worried I won't get it finished in time! :blush:

On the other hand, it's nice because today I got to know one of the little ones who I will be responsible for when they move up to my room! So that helps both of us a bit with the transition! :thumbup:

I tried to finish some paper work I started yesterday as well, & got absolutely no where with it. It wasn't even a really busy day for us either! Oh well! Seemed to take me forever to do everything today as well..I felt like I was being slow with things.

I'm so glad it's the weekend, and I only have to do 4 hours on Monday, so I get 3 lie in's! :happydance:

Thanks katy. Well today I am going to try and find some agencies to get a job! Wish me luck coz ill need it haha x

nobody write in here anymore? lol

im just on a 3 hour break from my weeks training its not hard but o god am i scared about starting on saturday.. scary as hell!! i just hope i get the hours i asked for and not more, because i asked for them for a reason.

:hugs: hun! You will be absolutely fine, seriously! Working in the pub was the best thing I could have done for my confidence - I still don't have much but it so helped me! You will be absolutely fabulous & you will love it!

Gosh I'm having a right stress with work at the minute. Don't get me wrong, I love it to bits there, I'm just doing the work of about 3 people some days and then other days they don't have enough children in to warrant the number of staff they have in.

They said something to me today about "trying to keep people in their jobs" & I just can't help thinking I'll be one of the ones they get rid off if they do let people go. I'm getting really upset thinking about it! :dohh: The fact is though, they are interviewing for more staff, so they can't do that and then get rid of me can they? :shrug:

Never mind! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->