• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

BFN :( It wasnt 1st morning urine, but still, at 10miu i think they would have picked it up anyway. I just want BFP or AF one of the 2 pleeeeease xx

:cry: when will all these symptoms go away - how long did it take you girls to feel normal.
Still no af - coming upto 3 weeks now - that doesnt bother me its more the cramping and tiredness

xxx

Angie79

Im the same, 3 weeks 2mor since i stopped cerazette. I actually feel totally fine. Had some cramps & headaches in the first 2 weeks but i feel great now.
Ive been using clear blue digital ov sticks everyday since i stopped & no smiley faces yet. Last time i stopped cerazette it took 5 weeks to get af again so im not too worried.

Its so annoying having to wait! I was soooooo stupid to go back on it :dohh:

Never mind, hopefully get my BFP at some point this year!

Lolly x

Heya girls :)

Have any of you got, or did u have, a constant lower abdomen ache/cramp that hurts more when you press your lower tummy or when you go for a wee?? I stopped Cerazette 2 weeks ago and this pain has been there almost constantly for about a week now! :(

xx

Heya girls :)

Have any of you got, or did u have, a constant lower abdomen ache/cramp that hurts more when you press your lower tummy or when you go for a wee?? I stopped Cerazette 2 weeks ago and this pain has been there almost constantly for about a week now! :(

xx

Oh hun yeah i do - i stopped 3 weeks ago and the cramping is horrible and gets worse when i wee - i was beginning to think i was the only one who has this. Getting so fed up too :hugs:

xxx

i was getting this and went to docs but i was still on cerazette at this point :shrug:..... had various tests for infection which were all clear so i would go to the docs and get uti or other infections ruled out, also you can ask the doc about the pain!

hope this helps :thumbup:

x x x

Thanks girls! Was starting to think something was wrong! Have doctors appointment but its not for another week yet. xxx

woo hoo got a poss on a opk this morning - my body is not broken :happydance:

xxx

xxx

Excellent! Congrats :thumbup:

I think i spoke too soon the other day when i said i felt great :dohh:
I feel AWFUL! thats me 22 days after stopping cerazette now & oh my god its horrendous! Keep thinking i'm gonna be sick at work, soooooo tired but only the occasional cramp nothing too bad with that, the tiredness & nausea its doing my head in! Not even had 1 positive opk either :cry: i just wish af would hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hows everyone else doing??

Lolly x

xxx

Excellent! Congrats :thumbup:

I think i spoke too soon the other day when i said i felt great :dohh:
I feel AWFUL! thats me 22 days after stopping cerazette now & oh my god its horrendous! Keep thinking i'm gonna be sick at work, soooooo tired but only the occasional cramp nothing too bad with that, the tiredness & nausea its doing my head in! Not even had 1 positive opk either :cry: i just wish af would hurry up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hows everyone else doing??

Lolly x

That is exactly how i felt yesterday - i thought i was going to pass out :sick:
I'm on day 21 today and feel loads better but i wont talk too soon either :haha:
I thought i was oving because when i do i get so hot nothing can cool me down and last night i was sticking to the sofa and today i feel cooler.

Hope you feel better real soon hun - try and take it as easy as possible :hugs:

xxx

Great news about the opk angi!

Lolly have you thought about the possibility that you could already be pregnant? I got pregnant straight after coming off cerrazette with ds? Maybe you should do a test to rule it out. After all people miss one pill and get pregnant so anything is possible!

Well this is the 3 week wait for me now ladies, im 9 days late and no af - so annoying, i'll be so bloody mad at my body if im on for my holiday on the 19th as were only going for 4 nights as it is :( x

Hi guys,

Yeah Elmo i done a test yesterday lol :bfn:

Ive not even ovulated, im doing clear blue digital every day.

I just wish af would come! I really really dont want to get obsessed with this but its starting to happen already! Im getting so pd off that im not ovulating, ive just turned 29 so ive got loads of time but you know that way when you want something & you WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Well thats me!

Im panicking now that im never gonna ovulate which is stupid as its only been 3 weeks! AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH im normally super chilled out whats happening to me!

HHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP! :haha:

Lolly x

ohhh lolly it will happen your body just needs to go throught the motions. :hugs:

No af yet but tbh i'm not expecting it until around the 19th if the opk was correct - I feel better in myself - still a bit crampy and sore boobs but thats about it.

xxx

Lolly I know how frustrating it is but you WILL ovulate! it's still early days for you and if I were you I'd just use the cheapie opk's b/c I bet you're spending a fortune in cb ones?! Use the cb ones when you're in more of a regular cycle.
As you know it took my period 7 weeks and from what I've read thats about normal so hang in there sweet! xx

Hi ladies,

I was just wondering if any of you had incredibly painful nipples as a symptom of coming off BCP. I've had spots & cramps for a while, but the sore nipples only started a few days ago. It's making me really fed up as even wearing my bra is uncomfortable. I came off microgynon 3 weeks ago (on CD18 now counting from 1st day of withdrawal bleed).

I hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread - I thought you'd be the best people to ask!

X

Hi ladies,

I was just wondering if any of you had incredibly painful nipples as a symptom of coming off BCP. I've had spots & cramps for a while, but the sore nipples only started a few days ago. It's making me really fed up as even wearing my bra is uncomfortable. I came off microgynon 3 weeks ago (on CD18 now counting from 1st day of withdrawal bleed).

I hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread - I thought you'd be the best people to ask!

X

Absolutely!! for about a week :(
It's all incredibly normal to feel sore nipples etc after coming off bcp. x

Hi birdieboo :hi:

Ive not had sore nipples this time coming off pill (well so far i've not) but i do remember having it last time. Ive not even had sore boobs! I dunno why my symptoms are so different this time! Ive got bad nausea, really bad tiredness & generally feeling crap but not even had much cramping.

Angie & Gemie, I know im so impatient lol i'm a nightmare :haha: I just wish af would show so i can get some kinda indication things are moving in the right direction, Your right about the clear blue ov tests tho Gemie they are a fortune so i'll buy some cheapie ones for now. On friday i done a clear blue & didnt get a smiley face but when i took the stick out i swear to god both lines were sooooo dark :wacko: I dont understand?! Im defo not preggers as ive done a test lol. I need to learn to chill out a bit.

Everywhere i look i see pregnant people!

Hope everyone is well and hopefully we'll have another :bfp: in the thread soon! Anyone feeling positive??? Nearly testing??

Lolly x
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi birdieboo :hi:

Ive not had sore nipples this time coming off pill (well so far i've not) but i do remember having it last time. Ive not even had sore boobs! I dunno why my symptoms are so different this time! Ive got bad nausea, really bad tiredness & generally feeling crap but not even had much cramping.

Angie & Gemie, I know im so impatient lol i'm a nightmare :haha: I just wish af would show so i can get some kinda indication things are moving in the right direction, Your right about the clear blue ov tests tho Gemie they are a fortune so i'll buy some cheapie ones for now. On friday i done a clear blue & didnt get a smiley face but when i took the stick out i swear to god both lines were sooooo dark :wacko: I dont understand?! Im defo not preggers as ive done a test lol. I need to learn to chill out a bit.

Everywhere i look i see pregnant people!

Hope everyone is well and hopefully we'll have another :bfp: in the thread soon! Anyone feeling positive??? Nearly testing??

Lolly x
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Can totally sympathise sweet, it's so hard but you're not alone!!

I'm now 11dpo but I don't feel too confident about things :-/... we'll see. x

I have sore boobs but tbh its not too bad but i do notice it if i brush past something.
Even tho i did a opk and it was poss i will be testing on sunday to be sure and then that will be it - A waiting game until af comes

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->