The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Ooooh good luck! How exciting though :) I don't know how people don't go insane doing this month after month lol

i kno bless them,that could be me in a few months,anyway catch up with you tomorrow gonna spend some time with my beloved nite all:winkwink:

hi :wave: can i join?
Im not coming off this pill until december but worried it will take forever for af to turn up. Fx'd it doens take to long.

Well and me... who knows eh :-/
Good night chick x

Hi Gemie

Yeah ive been using clear blue ovulation tests everyday since i stopped cerazette, on day 16 now so i wasn't really expecting any to be positive, was reading that you get ewcm either before af or ovulation but god knows, we'll wait and see lol!

I'm not overly stressed this time as i know when i came off it last year everything went back to normal after 5 weeks and was ovulating every month

Lolly x

Just reading all of the posts since my last one and have a couple of questions.

LollyLou - you said that you are ovulating every month. Does this mean thats its possible not to ovulate every month??? How is that???

Also, some of you girls seem to have taken ages to get your AF. Mine still hasnt come. Does it have to come or can you still get pregnant?

Hi Missymarie!

Sorry for that, i honestly dont know if you can miss some months ovulation, what i was meaning was when i stopped it in October everything came back as normal, af after 5 weeks then using opk's and i was ovulating every month too.

You can get pregnant without having af after cerazette, i think ideally your meant to wait for af but there has been alot of people ive spoke to on here that have got pregnant before there first af and have had perfectly fine pregnancies!

The way im thinking is everyone is different, everyone will have different experiences, i was totally obsessed last year when i stopped, reading everything i could about cerazette, and it was all i thought about all the time lol! We only tried for 1 month & due to family problems & the timing being not right i decided to go back on it, this time (hopefully) im gonna be a bit more chilled out, i know it will happen when the time is right!

Lolly x

Yeah it is possible not to ovulate every month, especially if you're irregular. x

I came off cerazette just over a week ago now, i had spotting for about 5 days, and today i had like a pinky thick discharge only been on cerazette for 3 months and i was on microgynon for over 7 years.

Hello everyone, welcome to the new ladies!

4 days late today, last BFN was day af was due. Feeling very tempted again but i still feel deep down that it will be negative. I just want to know one way or another so i can start getting prepared for AF coming!! Will let you know the outcome if i test tomorrow! x

Hello everyone, welcome to the new ladies!

4 days late today, last BFN was day af was due. Feeling very tempted again but i still feel deep down that it will be negative. I just want to know one way or another so i can start getting prepared for AF coming!! Will let you know the outcome if i test tomorrow! x

I really hope it's good news hun! :hugs:

Thank you :) I just ordered 25 pregnancy tests (10miu, so really sensitive) for under a fiver! Oh and also 50 ovulation strips that were even cheaper in case af does come!! I got them from amazon. When is your test date Gemie or are you just going to see how you feel? x

Welcome to the new ladies... :hi:

comforting to know that there are people in the same boat and we can keep each other going through the tough bits eh!!!

fx'ed for :bfp: all round!!!

x x x

Is everyone feeling confident??

I just read something that i liked, think it should be our mantra!

"Stay positive and you'll get your positive!" x

i like that...

think keeping stress levels down and positivity up will def help!!

x x x

Cant wait for these tests to arrive! Tick tock tick tock :s xx

Sorry elmo I missed your post!
Good bargain on the opk and hpt's :thumbup:
I'm not sure abot testing yet :shrug: I'm going to be so tempted I know. I think I'm due on the 12 and I have 20 hpt in my draw so you just KNOW the curiosity will kill me lol
I'm not sure if I'm having symptoms or just hoping they are LOL where I know it's much too early for symptoms yet. I just ant it soooo much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->