• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Lollylou how the hell do you afford so many cb digitals! lol and also bare in mind that they are not sensitive, in fact they are alot less sensitive than other tests and tend to take a week or longer to pick up a BFP that the other tests! I got 25 tests from amazon for under a fiver!

Oh and yea i def had sore nips for about a week!

and finally, grand announcment....No its not a BFP but AF finally came and im actually quite pleased to be honest! This means i wont be on af on my hols :) xx

So glad i have found this thread :) I came off Cerazette on the 20th June I had 5 days of really light spotting and have felt really rough for about 2 weeks i feel a bit better today but have such sore boobs hoping my body gets back to normal soon. I have also found a small lump well tiny in my left breast the doctor said its doesnt seem like anything bad so wait until my next period and if its not gone to go back.

Lollylou how the hell do you afford so many cb digitals! lol and also bare in mind that they are not sensitive, in fact they are alot less sensitive than other tests and tend to take a week or longer to pick up a BFP that the other tests! I got 25 tests from amazon for under a fiver!

Oh and yea i def had sore nips for about a week!

and finally, grand announcment....No its not a BFP but AF finally came and im actually quite pleased to be honest! This means i wont be on af on my hols :) xx

Haha Elmo no i mean the clear blue ov tests its 20 Pound a week so its not too bad, Im not doing a preggo test everyday. Tbh ive stopped doing them now, Im getting to obsessed with it so i'm just gonna wait till af arrives & then do a few ov tests when i think i may be ovulating. Thats great that af has arrived for you!!!!!!! How long did you wait??? Where you off to on holiday? Very jealous i'm not away till October:cry:

Lolly x

Day 24 - Still no af for me just sore boobs and weeing loads - so glad the bad cramps have gone and i just get a dull ache every now and then.
I feel better in general - so pleased the dizziness has gone.

Still going to test on sunday i think just to know - then i will awaiting the dreaded witch - but for once i think i will happy to see her - i may even make her dinner :haha:

Hope everyone is ok

xxx

So glad i have found this thread :) I came off Cerazette on the 20th June I had 5 days of really light spotting and have felt really rough for about 2 weeks i feel a bit better today but have such sore boobs hoping my body gets back to normal soon. I have also found a small lump well tiny in my left breast the doctor said its doesnt seem like anything bad so wait until my next period and if its not gone to go back.

Hi VikkiD :hi:

I came off the week before you so we're kinda similar. I felt fine to begin with then felt AWFUL last week then now i feel great I have no idea whats going on! I dont even have any kind of cramps. Last time i came off it i got af after 5 weeks so hopefully it wont be long.

I hope the lump you found is ok, does the doctor think its related to coming off pill?

Lolly x

Day 24 - Still no af for me just sore boobs and weeing loads - so glad the bad cramps have gone and i just get a dull ache every now and then.
I feel better in general - so pleased the dizziness has gone.

Still going to test on sunday i think just to know - then i will awaiting the dreaded witch - but for once i think i will happy to see her - i may even make her dinner :haha:

Hope everyone is ok

xxx

angie79 I'm day 25! Ive just posted to say im actually feeling good too!

I just wish af would hurry up its doing my head in now, desperate to get it over with so i can see if i ov next month as i didnt this month.

Good luck for testing on sunday :flower:

Lolly x

Hi VikkiD :hi:

I came off the week before you so we're kinda similar. I felt fine to begin with then felt AWFUL last week then now i feel great I have no idea whats going on! I dont even have any kind of cramps. Last time i came off it i got af after 5 weeks so hopefully it wont be long.

I hope the lump you found is ok, does the doctor think its related to coming off pill?

Lolly x

Hi Lolly,

The doctor said he thought it was a piece of gristle, he said he didnt think it as related to coming off the pill just hoping it disappears as you cant help but worry.

This is my first time coming off the pill i was on microgynon for 7 years then the doctor changed me to cerazette for around 3 months as microgynon was causing me to have bad headaches, just the waiting drives you insane doesnt it? xxx

Im going to Barcelona with my OH for 4 nights and 5 days :)

Just for info to our newcomers to the thread,

I came off the pill on 31st May, had a very light bleed for about 5 days (think this was withdrawl bleed rather than af, cant be sure) and then it took me to CD 38 for Af to show up, and im so pleased because i wont be on for my hols! :) Iv also found coming off cerazette to create quite a few pregnancy symptoms so try not to read too much into them just in case your like me, as it makes the BFP a bit harder to take.

I had most noticably sore nipples
Slightly fuller breasts
VERY VERY VERY bloated and gassy alllll the time!!
Very tired and sluggish

Think it just takes time for the hormones to settle down.

But on a good note i caught on with my ds straight after coming off cerazette 3 years ago so anything can happen :D XX

VickiD The waiting is a nightmare isn't it???!!!! Ive been kinda cramping tonight though so i change all the time, one minute in fine then the next i feel rubbish!
Aw well just have to keep positive & keep remembering it will be worth it in the end! Hopefully your wee lump will go away soon too.

Elmo, Your holiday sounds great, wish i was going away soon.Thats good news you caught so soon before, hopefully it will be the same this time!

Well ive got a big weekend this week, big party 2mor night so im going to get dolled up & enjoy a drink as you never know when we'll all get our BFP'S!

Enjoy the weekend!

Lolly x:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Just a little update from me, i got my first proper period this morning after coming off the pill on the 20th June.

i'm so jealous vikki - no sign for me and bfn this morning - its all cool - at least i know i'm defanatly waiting for af now

xxx

i'm so jealous vikki - no sign for me and bfn this morning - its all cool - at least i know i'm defanatly waiting for af now

xxx

It as made me feel so rough, least i know my body is returning to normal now :) hope you gets yours soon :)

Hey Vikki thats great!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh i so wish it was me!!!!!!!! 4 weeks for me now since i stopped so hopefully not much longer longer till :witch: shows her face!

A teeny bit of cramping today but nothing major.

Come on :witch: Come get me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Vikki thats great!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh i so wish it was me!!!!!!!! 4 weeks for me now since i stopped so hopefully not much longer longer till :witch: shows her face!

A teeny bit of cramping today but nothing major.

Come on :witch: Come get me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope she turns up soon for you, I cant believe how bad its made me feel this time round I felt like crap on saturday feeling better today though, I came off the pill June 20th had a withdrawal bleed the next day for a few days (light spotting) and then came on my period properly 10th July, so around 3 weeks it as taken. xxx

I'm just checking in with you girls to give you a quick update.
After 7 weeks I got my first af after cerazette as you know and 24 days later I another one, so it would seem I'm back to normal (I hope)
The first one was agony and very heavy, so I thought this was how my periods were going to be from now (I hadn't had a 'real' period for 14 years!) But this second now hasn't been half as bad! No where near as much pain and defiantly not as heavy, so girls you can go back to normal relativity quickly after cerazette, it's not all horror stories :)

Hello everyone how you doing?

CD 6 for me today, still got AF but its (tmi) "old" blood now. I have a question, when do i start to use my ovulation strips??

We go on hols a week today :) cant wait!! x

I am on cd3 today i havent had any bleeding today yet though but i have all the period pains still :huh:

Hi everyone!

God i have the worst cramps today! i Hope i go back to normal soon. Feel like im carrying a brick around in my stomach today! The bottom of my back is so sore thank god im on a day off today!

Moan over! Lol! :haha:

Lolly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back