• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Iv always wondered what PMA means? And CBFM? Sorry your out hun! What CD you on now? Im going for August BFP too, Im on CD 7 today xx

PMA = positive mental attitude
CBFM = clearblue fertility monitor.

Sorry your out hun :( You should come and join my August PMA thread!
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/367302-cd1-come-share-pma-august-bfp.html

Hey!

Gemie, What exactly does the CBFM do? Is it easy to use? I'm guessing there is no point me getting one till af shows.

Cramps have totally vanished. Done a hpt just to be sure :haha: BFN LOL!

Day 30 today so hopefully not to much longer :flower:

Lolly x
:dust:

It measures eastrogen and LH so it gives you a 6 day fertile period as a pose to the 12-36 hours of an opk.
It apparently raises your chances of conception by 89%.

You can't start it until the first day or up to cd 5 of your period. It then memorises your cycles and also you poas to back it up.
It's very simple to use :)

https://www.clearblue.com/uk/clearblue-fertility-monitor.php

lolly you would be best getting one i think because you use alot of CB ovulation sticks dont you? For the money it would be well worth it for you xx

Nope - nothing to report here - still cramping every now and then but feeling aload better and got loads and loads more energy

xxx

Dont loose hope hun i stopped pill on 31st may and just had proper period 7 days ago x

Thanks Gemie

Yeah Elmo i think i will get one, at least it will be more reliable

89% is amazing though isn't it?!

Not got much more to say, getting p'd off now day 31 & so over the cramps

Lolly x
:dust:

Morning Lolly, I hope she turns up for you soon, I have a bad cold at the moment :( hoping it clears up for the weekend, OH wont come anywhere near me when I have a cold lol

Morning Vikki,

Aw i know i hope she turns up soon I'm getting SO impatient! I just want to start properly trying. Last time i stopped i got af after 34 days so maybe see her end of week (hopefully)

Thats a shame you have the cold although im not surprised with the weather today! It's FREEZING! I'm in Edinburgh so there's no shock there lol we always have crap weather!

I'm going to give it a few months then get a CBFM we :sex: every other day anyway so i'll just see what happens.

Hows everyone else doing today?

I'm off to work, very long day. 10 Till 9!

Lolly x

Thats a long day, hope it goes quick for you :) We have crap weather aswell today, I am in the midlands

My OH would like a July baby so at the moment we are NTNP kind of thing, however I would like to get pregnant now lol, with this being my first cycle off the pill I am not sure how long they are going to be.

Gooooooooooood Morning everyone :D How are you all? I dont have much to report, CD 8 for me, AF has totally gone thank goodness, only 5 more days to my hols :) Iv even got all the washing done, that was a mamoth task lol, got plenty of ironing to do though thats for sure, guess i should really be doing it right now lol x

Gooooooooooood Morning everyone :D How are you all? I dont have much to report, CD 8 for me, AF has totally gone thank goodness, only 5 more days to my hols :) Iv even got all the washing done, that was a mamoth task lol, got plenty of ironing to do though thats for sure, guess i should really be doing it right now lol x

Morning, where are you off to on your holidays?? Good luck with the ironing its one thing I cant stand doing :)

morning,i'm back from work been to see my youngest nursery concert .. it was so sweet they were all dressed as pirates,i've got piles of ironing to do 2 so will have to get on with it at some point today!

Im going to barcelona :D cant wait!!! eeeeek!

Well thats it I AM off to do the ironing lol speak to you all soon xx

Morning everyone!

Day 33 for me now & still no af. I'm so over the cramps & feeling like shit!!!

Elmo, have a great holiday!

Everyone else have a good weekend!

Lolly x

lolly i am 10 days ahead of you - cd43 for me and still nothing! so crap! no idea if ive even ovulated.its the waiting thats so annoying! :coffee:
have a lovely weekend everyone! :hugs:

Hi cloud 9

Aw god thats a long time! Its really doing my head in now! Hope af turns up soon for us both!

Lolly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->