The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

aww samie, hope they get to the bottom of it, my mum has gall stones and she is ab fine as long as she steers away from fatty food she also takes omeprazole because she has abraisions in her tummy, they wanted to take her gallbladder out but she didnt want the op as it can cause more problems not having the galbladder than keeping it and being careful with her diet! hope you feel better soon :hugs:

i have finished the boy taggie tonight, its so cute i just had to post a pic to see what you ladies think!
boy taggie.jpg

and i just realised i never put pics of the other neutral fabrics up.... i will do that im sorry!

am i right that both hay and kix are team :yellow:

x x x

Yeah i read about the diet aspect...although i'm a bit pants with knowing what i can and can't eat because i can only tolerate such plain foods at the min like tatties, pasta and bread etc I was prescribed omeprazole a few weeks back because of the severe acid i've been getting this pregnancy but it caused me such stomach cramps and diarrhoea i couldn't take it
I can't win really!

Aww sorry to hear that Samie that's pants!

I do hope it's not gallbladder problems for ya...

Have they said it's not pregnancy related at all? Just wonder if it's something to do with being pregnant? X x x

He didn't say really I had my bloods taken and gotta go back Thursday. I've been reading pregnancy makes it more likely to cause gall bladder problems because of the hormones. I've never had issues with acid or poor appetite prior to pregnancy so its gotta be related!

Yep me and Kix are still team :yellow:

hope you are feeling better soon Samie :flower:

x

Hiya girls....

Managed to get a bit of 3G so thought I would say hello and see how you are doing! Can't wait to get the internet back...won't be long!

Aw Samie, I hope everything is ok for you! Too much knowledge can definitely be a bad thing. I have sent myself crazy just reading things on google!

Kix, I have heard about sex bans with a low lying placenta. It's annoying but if it stops the bleeding it is worth it!

Third tri tomorrow, can't believe it! Time is passing so quickly now!

xx

google can be a nightmare can't it, makes u worry for no reason most of the time! do love my friend google most of the time tho! im terrible for googling everything :haha: people ask me things and im like "google it"

is super fast isnt it Abbi, altho it has been quick for me all the way thru, love it :D

xx

Hi Girls!

I've been really busy with work recently, not had much time to pop by. Aunt Flow decided to appear last night, so I decided this evening I would have a glass of wine and stop by to see how you all are.

Lolly, I hope you're feeling better after your ordeal, my heart went out to you when I read what you were going through.

Right, I suppose I'd better get back to my new iphone and see work out how to set it up. Hopefully if I can get it working, I'll be able to pop by more often!
Xx

is that your first af pinky?

do you have Iphone 4? if so you are going to LOVE it i actually use it more than my laptop these days :haha: i hqve had mine 10 mths and couldnt imagine not having it now!!

x x x

Hey!

Well blood results mainly normal except my white cells are raised so i've been put on anti biotics and he will review me in a week, fingers crossed this pain will have gone!!

Betty are you due ovulation soon? I'm excited for your positive OPK's.
Pinky how long have you been off the cerazette now?

Hope the rest of you are ok

xx

Hi everyone :)
Samie was your white cell count really high then? Was your crp raised too? Least it doesn't appear to be anything really serious.
Oliver was weighed this morning by the neonatal nurse that came to the house and he's finally back to his birth weight at 5lb 3oz :wohoo::wohoo:
Sofia was playing with her baby Annabelle which she has named Lili and I took these pics last night to compare their size coz the dolly looks bigger than Ollie!!!:haha:

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 4
Samie, I am cd 10 today and had some ewcm but neg opk :shrug: I am hoping and preying that I'll have a shorter cycle and that I'm gearing up for ov...

Although I'm on antibiotics for a wisdom tooth infection :cry: so feeling very poorly and sorry for myself :haha: don't think the antibiotics go with my met my tummy is like a washing machine :wacko:

Honey them pics are adorable!! I love the second one of him stretching!!
Yay for getting his weight back up :dance: are you bf him?

X x x

No not really high it was 15 and one of the liver function was raised can't remember which... alt/alp. They didn't do a crp suprisingly!

I went back to work today, wasn't the most comfortable but luckily is wasn't too busy today but back on at 7am tomorrow!

Ollie looks tiny to that doll, he is so cute.

Not too long left to see if you do get the positive opk if its a 28 day cycle! Fingers crossed

x

That's good then Samie, hopefully it's something and nothing and the antibiotics will clear it up. Being pregnant is a strain on the body and soon you'll have your gorgeous baby and you'll feel normal again in no time!!
Betty I bet you'll get your positive opk soon :) Yes I've bf them all and we co sleep!! I do have the moses basket next to the bed but he spends more time in with me! I think it's really important to bf especially when they're prem, I fed Jack till he was 17months but had to stop coz of drugs I was given in hospital :( Don't think I'd feed past 2 but try to aim near to that. Glad to see some messages on here again, we have these lulls occasionally :haha:
Hope Lolly is doing ok? :hugs:
xxx

A 28 day cycle would like heaven :cloud9: we shall see I will of course keep you posted!

The lulls do happen, i try to get it going again :thumbup:

X x x

Morning

I'm doing okay thanks. Just taking a bit of time to get my head together. Don't really know where I fit in now. Hcg levels are down to 200 now so nearly there

Lolly x

Hey lolly fab to see a post from you, you will always fit here so don't fret, if you feel like posting do if not don't worry we will all be here no matter!

Hope your feeling ok :hugs:

X x x x

Hey Lolly,
Good to hear from you and glad your levels are dropping. As to where you fit in, it's HERE! :haha: I strictly speaking shouldn't be in here now but pleaded to be allowed to remain!! We're all friends here now so I say we all stick it out till every last person has their bundle :)
xxx

Hear hear honey couldnt have said it better myself :dance:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back