The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Thank you pink!

Its a day full of adults today who stress me out more lol!

Lolly x

wow honey thats gone so quick cant believe he is 3 week old already, it seems weird that you have your baby when we was due on the same day :flower:

sammie those 9 shifts will fly by and u will soon be at home chilling out counting the days till your little one arrives,

Im looking forward to seeing everyones bumps turn into little goregous babies :happydance:

Lolly i hope the adults dont stress you out to much and the painkillers work for you.

Hope all is well with everyone else :flower:

Rachael

Gosh lots going on since my post yesterday!!

Seems mad that you will all have your bumps in a few weeks eh!

Lolly fab news for you too onwards and upwards now you can really start to heal!

X x x

Morning Everyone,

Sorry not posted over the weekend been busy baby shopping and planning we have had a fab time! :happydance: Well I have hubby is a bit shopped out I think!

We bought our moses basket from Mama's and Papas - Bedtime Hugs with 50% off so made up with that! Then we got a little baby bath from Mothecare, loads of mulin squares, basic vests and a few sleepsuits, a gorgeous little stripy hat and mittens. We have also picked our cot, dresser and car seat! I feel great getting organised it's making me feel a lot more relaxed about everything having a plan!

We have decided to order the white coastline cot bed and dresser from Mamas and Papas and then we have seen a much better wardrobe in Ikea with loads more drawers and storage space so going to get that instead of the M&P one.

Anyway lovely to read everyone's updates! Lolly great to see a post from you!

Betty what cd did you get positive op last month?

Rach & Samie not long left for you two at all - sorry you're feeling rubbish Samie but will all be worth it in a few weeks!

Honey - Oliver is so cute and a great weight!

Pinky - made up you got af and I love my i-phone too I have the i-phone 4 I'm addicited to it and some of the pregnancy and baby name aps are fab.

I have been loving x factor this weekend - Gary is gorgeous! :blush:

xx

Can anyone see my 20 week scan photo as my profile pic? I have changed it but it seems to be showing the 12 week scan still?

x

sorry ignore my last post - just realised I have to change avatar image not profile pic! x

Kix sounds like you been busy!!

Can't really say last month lol my last cycle was 72 days! I got pos opks on CDs 56-58! Seriously hope it doesn't take that long again lol!

X x x

Well girls, I feel really proud of myself today - I've been following the 'Couch to 5K' running plan and today I ran for 20 minutes non stop! I've never been good at sports or running or anything, but I did it!

I'm really glad Monday is over, that felt like a really long day.
Xx

Well done pinky! That's fab! I am so not built for running :winkwink: you are right to be proud of yourself that's awesome!!

X x x

Hi girls :)
Kix, glad you're enjoying the shopping, I havn't stopped, it's worse now I've got him, I keep looking at him thinking "you're sooo cute, I must buy you something" :haha: The mamas and papas stuff is gorgeous, Ollie has all the gingerbread stuff :)
Pinky - well done, keep going, I used to run a lot when I was younger, now I'm too old, fat and tired!! :rofl:

Thought I would share I got weighed today and I lost another 2lbs making my BMI 29.6 woo woo I'll be making an appointment with my gp so she can refer me again :dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance:

X x x

Thanks lolly, finally managed to shift some more after sticking for a while!

Hoping for a pos opk this cycle too!!

How are you doing?

X x x

:happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup:
Well done Betty that's fab news you go girl :)
Hope you get the pos opk too now.
Hey lolly how ya doing?
xx

Thanks honey! Would be good to get pos opk Friday as oh will be home for the weekend :)

X x

Thanks ladies! Very pleased! Was expecting a gain or stay the same again this week so pleasantly surprised!

X x x

Gosh, went away for the weekend and had about 4 pages to catch up on - you guys have been busy! Everyone's sounding pretty upbeat and positive at the moment which is really good to hear, lots of good things happening or on the way! I'm not even pregnant yet and I want to start shopping for baby things - I know some babies that are on the way though so I shall get to practice spending money!
Lolly, looking forward to hearing what fs has to say.:flower:
Betty, congrats on weight loss and fx'd for +ve opk soon!:winkwink:
Kix, I'm so impressed with your running I just do a fast(ish!) walk and I'm nearly cream-crackered:blush:
Honey, that is a gorgeous guy you have there:baby:!
Samie, hope it stays quiet at work til you get your well-deserved time off.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->