The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

I have become a bit obsessed with this today checking if lolly has posted....I'm getting worried now =o/

aw honey the pics r great your children all look so alike :flower:

Betty sorry AF came but i suppose thats a good thing that you ovulated and now had an AF :happydance:

Hope everyone else is ok and still waiting on news from lolly, i hope everything is ok :flower:

Rachael

Morning everyone,

Honey your pics of Oliver and your other kids are gorgeous!! Glad he is doing well he is so lovely can't wait to meet my little one!

Betty sorry af got you - a few more cycles ovulating and you will be there!! :hugs:

Back to work with a bang yesterday - had to drive to Colchester for a conference which was dull and long and then in Manchester today with loads to do! Oh well lovely weekend off and midwife appt on Monday morning.

Hay bet your excited about the 4d scan! We can't decide if to have one because everyone keeps telling me we will be able to see if it is a girl / boy so thinking we won't?

Abbie glad your all moved!!

My bump has grown loads in the last 2 weeks I actually have one now - no hiding it! :thumbup: work have been commenting this morning ha!

Samie rubbish how sick you're feeling hope you're ok. I'm thinking of Lolly too looking forward to hearing news.xxx

kix as long as you tell them you don't want to know they will avoid the downstairs area :D but i'm guessing they could still show u feet etc, but would just tell u not to look at certain points etc, will find out more when get there!

has ur ticker gone back? i thought u were 2 weeks not 3 behind me?? over past week i proper feel baby moving all the time now its such a funny feeling it makes me want to laugh!<3 love it though! they are poking away at moment, no idea which part of them i can feel though! lol

x

I'm back!

Just got out of hospital! Had 3 nights there. It was defo ectopic, I couldn't have the Mex jag people get with ectopic as I have kidney problems and I really wanted to avoid surgery so I jus had to wait for my hcg to come down. On tues it was 1300 and today it's 398 so it's def coming to an end, the pain and sickness has been awful. I've to go back to hospital on mon for it to be tested again. We'll be leaving it a good few months to try again as it's jus been so much t o deal with, very emotional.

I will read upon thread later

Lolly x

Ohhh so glad your back and on the mend! What a nightmare for you!

I can't remember who was saying about buying the cot from Babies r us... but i got another email about a 20% discount code for this weekend.

Sam

it may have been Abbi??

Lolly i'm glad you're out and i hope you feel better soon :hugs:

x

It was me Samie! Did you really? You couldn't send it to me could you? Can't believe the timing, just spent a fortune on lounge furniture! Bet we don't have enough in the bank! Grrrr! If you could send it anyway though I would very much appreciate it just in case! Thank you!! xxxx

Glad you are ok Lolly - just give yourself time. You will be back to ttc in no time, unless you little break brings you a nice surprise! ;D xx

It was me Samie! Did you really? You couldn't send it to me could you? Can't believe the timing, just spent a fortune on lounge furniture! Bet we don't have enough in the bank! Grrrr! If you could send it anyway though I would very much appreciate it just in case! Thank you!! xxxx

Glad you are ok Lolly - just give yourself time. You will be back to ttc in no time, unless you little break brings you a nice surprise! ;) xx

Sorry girls...no internet so using 3G, no idea how to delete the duplicate! xx

glad to her from you lolly was thinking about you xx Hope your resting xx

Oh my gosh so much going on!!

First of all lolly Sooooo happy you posted, was like a pea on a hot plate kept checking in!

So glad your home and on the mend, and that you avoided surgery!
do whatever is right for you and your hubby now, you will know when the right time is for you both!

Thanks for all your wished girls, af is really really bad this time so much pain :cry:

Beautiful sunshine here today making the most of it as it's def feeling autumnal now!

Any plans for the weekend ladies?

X x x

Honey just wanted to say ollie is a heartbreaker and I love the pic with all your babies :)

X x x

Aw Betty sorry af got you.

I totally forgot to say, doctors think it was twins, so I miscarried 1 sart of august then this was the second one. They still shouldn't have missed it tho. I'm exhausted so gonna crash out on couch xxxx

Sorry Lolly =o(

The online code is 9908082819996 for the discount Abbi.

No plans here this weekend just gonna enjoy it coz im back in work on Weds =o( ahh well not long till mat leave!

Lolly its ok, can't pretend im not gutted but I guess I would have been uber lucky to catch the first egg!!

Just hoping and wishing I ovulate again this cycle!

X x x

Thanks everyone, I worship my babies they are really good kids :)
Lolly how awful, really wish there was something that could be said that would make you feel better but there isn't. Have been thinking about you and I suppose it is positive that you avoided surgery.
Betty hope af eases up soon. I had to ring my midwife yesterday cos I had hardly any loss after day 4-5 and then yesterday I thought I was bleeding to death :haha: She put my mind at rest and I'm guessing maybe I've been overdoing it a bit as today there isn't any to speak of.
This weekend is manic our daughter has a party to go to tomorrow and one on sunday, our toddler has a party sunday too and the big uns are back to piano lessons on sunday.
xxx

Lolly at last you have some idea of why, have they given you any other Info? I hope your resting and looking after yourself :hugs:

Thanks honey, hmmm maybe you should slow down a little! Glad your mw put you at ease :)

X x x

They actually sent it to me this time Samie? Got the email earlier on! Thank you anyway though!! Bit gutted as I have the code, we have the funds but the set we want is out of stock! How annoying :(

Lolly I'm so sorry to hear that. Wishing you lots of love and hugs, I know things must be really hard for you right now xxx

Betty- no plans, working all weekend unfortunately. Hope you ladies have a better weekend!

Xx

Oh that's rubbish you will have to see of they have it in your local store because you can print it and use it in store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->