The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hey I'm good guys, trying to be positive that one day hopefully in the not so near future i'll get my turn! Who would have thought it would be so hard!

Af is still a killer!!! Got docs on Friday morning which will hopefully be last blood test so should find out on monday that hcg is 0 fingers crossed! Then we're just gonna forget about till next year. Will be interesting to see what fs says next Friday but we'll wait and see. Just want to give my body time to recover and heal but most importantly my mind!

I'm going to Glasgow next weekend for a girls weekend, we have tickets to see Allan Carr on sat night so we are gonna go shopping and have drinks then going to see rhianna on Monday night! Good times. I'm going to spend a fortune, drink loads and enjoy every minute!

I bought my first Christmas present today! Exciting! I love Christmas!!!!!

Lolly x

pink... i keep meaning to ask how your holiday was?

dawnky well done on remembering everyone :thumbup:

lolly are you going to tell the fs your not trying?

sounds like you have a fab weekend planned, i love alan carr so so funny!

hope af goes soon and the bloods on friday say 0!!

x x x

my holiday was fab betty, And i only gained 3lb at wws, was pleased with that as i ate what i wanted. I suppose the 10 miles we walked nearly each day helped.xx

Betty, I think we'll try but just not think about it doing opks and stuff. I'll just do what they say really but i'm sure they will probably say to wait a month or 2 anyway. What cd are you on, have you started opks again?

Lolly x

Pink so glad you had a lovely holiday well done on only gaining 3lbs!

Lolly hope the fs will be able to help you :flower:

I am on cd 15 no sign of pos opk yet so I guess the hope of a 28 day cycle is gone :cry:

X x x x

Well done Betty! That is brilliant! Bet you are so pleased.

Enjoy your girls weekend Lolly, you deserve it! I am v.jealous! xx

Hey ladies, I am going to be putting the taggies up for sale, just wanted to give you all first dibs on them :thumbup:

I am asking £7 + £1 p&p so £8 all together

ATM I have 1 pink and 1 blue ready to go, let me know if you would like either and I can post them out straight away :thumbup:

X x x

think this got lost so thought id post it here again girls, if indeed i doidnt get any replys because your not interested thats cool too :haha:

i thought id add pics too!

[/ATTACH]

x x x

Attachments

• boy taggie.jpg
    boy taggie.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 3
  • pink taggie.jpg
    pink taggie.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 4
Wow somethin I said? I posted and the thread went quiet!! :haha:

Hope your all ok

X x x

Nah Betty :haha: Your pics are great :) Have been looking in and it was indeed a bit quiet again! What gorgeous weather we're having :) We're cutting the grass today, not been done since before we went to Germany so it's up to the knees and like a jungle so will be quite a job :wacko: Still will be nice to be able to sit outside in the sun with Oliver
xx

Phew glad about that!

Ooh afternoon in the garden sounds fab! I'll be making the most of the sunshine by studying in the garden :)

X x x

Morning!

Weather is amazing! Very strange for nearly October!

Hows the studying going Betty?

Lolly x

I know right! Although the forecast here is that we might get snow as early as October!!!

Studying is going ok now I am back in the swing! Although I do have to say the prize for the stupidest questions goes to the DSA :haha:

X x x

Hahaha true, some of them are stupid!

Do you know who your trainer will be for part 2?

Lolly x

The same lady who I see for part one will be training me for part 2 and 3 when I finally get there! X x x

Gorgeous weather! can't believe it either! I put all my summer clothes in the loft after my holidays typical!

Betty well done on the weight loss you have done fantastic!!

Big day at work for me today - we have been working on a new hotel opening for the last 12 months and tonight is our big launch. All sorted no more planning just waiting and hoping people turn up! ha! We are packed out with reservations over the first 3 months which is brilliant - I can finally start to chill and look forward to my half a year off next year!!

xx

Good Morning!

Very quiet in here!

Kix, How did the launch go?

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather :happydance:

Its my dads birthday 2mor so I'm going to attempt to make a cake lol! If i ever work out how to put pics up here from my ipad I'll put one up to make you laugh as I have never even made a crispy cake but I really wanna learn how to bake!

Ha wish me luck!

Lolly x

Good luck lolly I'm sure it will be all good! With sponge to test it's cooked pug a knife in the middle if the knife comes out clean your good to go!!!

Weather is hot hot hot :dance:

X x x x

hi everyone!

sooo hot!

ooo lolly ull have to let me know how rihanna is i am going to see her 18th november cant wait i love her, just not looking forward to standing up at all!

went to see peter kay wed night he was brilliant i love him, laughed all the way through!
hope you have a good time at alan carr!

betty well done on weight loss that's great news. :thumbsup:

think my brother and niece are coming here the weekend so if nice probably be down the beach if i'm not too hot! not much else planned really apart from xfactor of course lol.

hope everyone is doing well.

Hay x

Been very quiet on here recently...

Not much to say over here. I've been working all week so missed the sunshine =o(
but did have a day off today so spent the day at the beach and have totally wiped myself out now, i'm super tired.
I'm Just gonna have something nice to eat and watch the X factor then its back to work tomorrow!

Hope everyone is ok
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"