The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

too quiet samie its unnerving! :haha:

we went to the beach yesterday was fab!

how are you feeling now?

have a nice soak in the bath and chill out with xfactor and have a cheeky swoon over gary and robbie :kiss:

x x x

Feeling better thank God, the antibiotics obviously worked!!

The beach was lovely today just such a shame its not like this all the time it's really made me need a holiday now. We didn't have one last year as we bought our first house and this year we decided to have a baby so was only going to go if i wasn't pregnant but the fact i got pregnant so quick changed that plan! So i've been looking for next year just strange having to take into consideration a baby =o)

I cant wait for X factor Gary is sooooo gorgeous!!

aww i know that feeling, we havent been away for 3 yrs!! just cant afford it! must be odd having to factor in a little person!

i bet you would rather be pregnant than on holiday and unable to get pregnant tho eh!

i have always prefered robbie and still do but gary is sooooo hot these days too so its a double drool for me atm :haha:

x x x

Yeah would much rather have my bump, holidays can wait.

I can't believe some of the decisions tonight... shocking really!

Just had to share a pic of my cat being really blokey lol

Attachments

• fergs1.jpg
    fergs1.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 6
Lol he looks like he's had a rough day on the beer. For some reason he's slept like this since he was a kitten!

Aw so cute! I'm watching my neighbours cat this weekend and she slept on my stomach last night it was so sweet!

How are you doing, you must be getting dso excited now?

Lolly x

He is cute but mighty spoilt he will be a nightmare when baby arrives!
I'm alright for once lol got 4 shifts left official last shift on Sunday really looking forward to finishing now its getting hard work standing most of the day with the bump being heavy, luckily it has been quiet the past week.
I'm really excited but nervous because we have had some horrible things happen at work recently which just remind me of what can go wrong but I'm trying to stay positive.

How are you? Things back as they should be now? x

Louies decisions are just ridiculous! Glad goldie dropped out!

Your cat is adorable, is he completely White? My cats frequently lay in some soppy positions and one of my girls actually cuddles you :cloud9:

I bet your job can be scary when your pg, try and block it out stay positive because there is nothing to say you will have a bad experience! (easier said than done eh!)

Lolly how you doing? Did you get blood results?

X x x

Yeah he's completely white, he's a British shorthair, he is adorable he managed to convert me because I'm not a pet lover but couldn't image not having him now.

I'll put some other pics on tomorrow.
Hope your ok
xx

Morning!

I bet you can't wait to finish Sammie, you must be exhausted! I'm sure all will be fine!

Yes I'm good, got blood done last week & hcg is now 42 so should be at zero this week, can you believe I started to miscarry 2 months ago!!!! Its been a nightmare! Got the FS on Friday but I'm petrified to get pregnant again, I have no idea how I'll cope. there is just now way I can go through this again, I dunno i'll just have to wait and see what they say. :wacko:

Hows things with you Betty?

Btw i made a cheesecake for my dads birthday and everyone loved it! :happydance:

Lolly x

Hey everyone :)
I spent a lot of time in the garden this weekend with the kids. Couldn't believe it was the 2nd October and I was walking up and down the garden in the glorious sunshine so that Ollie could listen to the birds :) How lucky I felt :)
Lolly well done on the cheesecake, i'm afraid a packet of fairy cakes where you mix the ingredients up and shove in the oven is my limit :haha: Good news the hcg is finally gone this week, really hope the fs appt goes well.
Betty did you have a nice weekend? Wish we'd been to the beach, don't think we will get much more of this weather now or I would have gone next weekend :(
Samie, knowledge is definitely sometimes a bad thing!! I make it my business to know everything medical which affects me :haha: I think you will have a lovely birth as you'll have a very clear idea what you want. I didn't get my waterbirth but my biggest goal was a vbac and I achieved that :)
Think I've contributed a long enough post now :haha:
xxx

Thanks honey!

We had like 2 days of nice weather but it's been back to cold and miserable up here. Even had frost last night. It's gonna be a long winter!

Lolly x

Aww samie would love to see pics of him, is he green or orange eyed? I love British shorthairs! But I went for ragdolls as they are happy to be housecats they are super lazy and very affectionate!

Honey that sounds lovely, did ollie like the birds? We bad a lovely chilled weekend thanks :) got a wedding next weekend so that something nice to look forward to!

Lolly fab news about hcg, finally this nightmare will be something you can move forward from.... As for getting pg again, the awful experience you had the chances of this happening again are so slim but I know exactly how it must feel.... Could you ask for counselling? It might help you to deal with the fear and anxiety surrounding pregnancy?

X x x x

Hi Everyone,

Sorry not been on over the weekend - have been outside for most of it! I have been loving the sunshine just spent the day in the garden with one of my best mates on Saturday and then we went to Cheshire Oaks outlet village yesterday shopping - although I wasn't very impressed with the mama's and papas - nothing different than the normal shop to be honest.

Lolly thanks for asking how the launch went last week - it was great the hotel is looking brilliant and we are really busy this week with the conservative party conference in Manchester so all good so far! Well done on making the cheescake and I hope that you are starting to feel positive about everything again - can't even imagine how you must be feeling but I know you will get you BFP again soon and a beautiful baby.

Samie bet you are shattered - can't believe you are finishing on Sunday it feels like 2 minutes ago since you got your BFP! Can't wait to see pics of your little one! Your cat is so funny - we have a little black cat who sleeps in all sorts of weird places and positions but I have never seen her on her back! Our cat will be a nightmare too when baby comes don't know what on earth we're going to do with her as she sleeps on anything warm - reckon we are going to have to trap her in the kitchen with her bed overnight! Might start trying it soon as otherwise she will be scratching at the door and crying and waking up the baby!

xx

Hey ladies just to pop in to let you know, I suffered a miscarriage last week at 9 weeks :(
I wont be around on here anymore, we're taking a break from it all.
Hope everyone is ok and hope everyone gets their good news x

Welshfairy I'm so so sorry to hear that. I know exactly how you feel. It's just so awful, really thinking of you

Lolly xxxxxxx

welsh really sorry to hear your news - thinking about you .x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back