The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Rachael how are you doing? Time has just flown in! Well maybe not to you but I cant believe its time and it could happen any day?!

Lolly x

welsh i am so so sorry, i understand you not wanting to be on here anymore, but if ever you feel you want to come back we will welcome you with open arms :hugs:

x x x

Oh Welshfairy, so very very sorry to hear your news. To echo what Betty said you will always have us here of you need to chat :hugs:

Hi,

I'm new here hope no one minds a newbee!!
I've just spent the last 3 days reading all the posts (271 pages) and feel like I know you all so well!!

I've been off cerazette for 7 weeks and still no sign of AF. How many of you took longer than this? Can't wait for it to start.

Lolly - I've been reading all your posts and you have certainly been on a rollercoaster. Hopefully things will get better for you soon, you deserve it.

Welshfairy, same to you. M/c is a terrible terrible thing :-(

Thanks for reading my post

Amelia x

welcome amelia,

well done on reading all the posts!! i bet you had to have a few :coffee: to keep you going :haha:

i was about 7 weeks cant remember exactly as it was sooooooo long ago now!

hope she arrives soon for you :hugs:

x x x

So sorry to hear that Welsh, but as Betty said your always welcome xx

Welcome Amelia hopefully you wont have too much longer to wait for your AF.

I can't believe how quick its gone too Kix i feel like ive been pregnant 5 mins considering how ill i've been.
I love Cheshire Oaks always go there when we go back home but i agree the Mamas and Papas is kinda pointless because it really isn't an outlet!

He has orange eyes, we got a Shorthair because we were told they don't malt much.... think they were lying he has such a thick coat and i didn't realise the shed twice a year so he is keeping my busy having to keep going round with the rubber brush on the carpet especially as we have a 3 storey house!! 8 months pregnant and a shedding cat ruining my carpet is keeping me busy lol

Just a few more pics
x

Attachments

• fergs 2.jpg
    fergs 2.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 4
  • fergs 3.jpg
    fergs 3.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 4
  • fergs4.jpg
    fergs4.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 4
  • fergs baby.jpg
    fergs baby.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 5
Thanks Betty and Samie! I feel like I've been waiting for ages, couldn't believe it was only 7 weeks when I counted.

Samie I live near Cheshire oaks!! Love the place x

Me too i use to go loads but since we moved away we only go when we visit my parents now... although my partner would say thats a good thing because i always spend a fortune especially in the Radley shop!!

I came off cerazette on wednesday just gone, & thinking that i would start a period quite soon, after reading some of this thread it seems i may be in a long wait.

Welcome Amelia! God it must have took u ages lol! Thanks! Here's hoping your one of the lucky ones! You'll be fine n here and well looked after, everyone has been a great support to me and each other!

Hopefully last bloods 2mor will come back at zero, fingers crossed! I think I should get a bed at my surgery lol.

Night everyone

Lolly x

Torz, you never know, everyone is different! Good luck and hope it happens soon!

Lolly xx

Welcome Torz. You might not have to wait too long my AF took 4 weeks from stopping cerazette fingers crossed for ya

Hoping your bloods are 0 tomorrow Lolly, night
x

Aww Samie he is adorable! The last pic is him as a buba yeah? Oh man I can sympathise with the shedding, raggies are semi-longhaired and with so many I am constantly hoovering!! Everything is covered in their hair I joke that the only thing their hair doesn't stick to is them :haha:

Lolly I'll keep everything crossed for you that it's a zero!!

Welcome torz, you might be one of the lucky ones who gets it quick!

Amelia hope you don't have to wait much longer... Once the first af is out the way it's so much easier as your not wondering if it will happen!!

X x x

Haha betty that's funny but seems so true. The amount of fur on my carpet makes me wonder how he has any left!
Yeah that first pic was when we first got him in Feb, he was so shy and scared but that didn't last long lol.
I really wanted a Persian or ragdoll but was put of due to the shedding, but the so called minimal shedding shorthair seemed a good alternative so going on how bad he sheds I wouldn't wanna see the persians!!

Ha ha! Persians are pretty bad! And super high maintenance on the grooming side!

Ragdolls don't shed anymore than other breeds but because they are mainly White it seems to show on everything! My house is only so covered because I have so many lol!

X x x

How many you got????

Luckily my house is mainly cream so they don't show but my ocd know they are there so I'm super paranoid and spend half my life getting rid of them..... sticky rollers on the cat do a good job Hahahaha!!

Ah the magic of a cream carpet! When we replace ours it will be going that way!! Ours is dark at the mo ( not outta choice, was the colour we moved in to!)

I have 5 :blush: they are my babies and I started with one as a pet then bred them so that's how I have so many :haha: they drive me :wacko: at times but I love them dearly! I have got to learn a lot about cat genetics, behaviour etc too, I'm very lucky :)

X x x

Hi Lolly im doing fine getting tired now towards the end but still feel i could go on for longer being pregnant i really have enjoyed it and think i will miss my bump when its gone, but ill have my little girl instead :happydance: i cant believe its time and it could be any day i cant wait to put some photos up of her.
How r u feeling? i hope ur results come back as zero so that you can try and move on and put this horrible part behind you :flower:

How you doing betty?

Im shocked at how quick time is going sammie wont be long till your having ur little baby then it will be kix and abbie hope i got that rite :thumbup:

welcome to the new ladies, everyone is different when coming of cerazette its a waiting game which is not very nice, good luck with Af

Hope i havent forgot anyone :thumbup: oo by the way the cat is lovely very nice colour :flower:

Rachael

Thanks everyone! Is there anyone who had to wait longer than 7 weeks for AF to start again?

Lovely to have new people on the post - hi Amelia and Torz. If I remember I was about 7 or 8 weeks waiting for AF to start - I had a withdrawl bleed then nothing for what felt like forever I remember the awful waiting feeling. But as soon as I joined this thread I got af a few days later! So fingers crossed for you both you won't be waiting much longer.

Samie I love love love your cat I will find some pics of our little black one she's a similar size and really cute - she's called Raisin! Ha! We have cream carpets throughout the house its a nightmare because she has black fur I am constantly brushing and hoovering up although luckily she only malts about once or twice a year.

I love Chesire Oaks we live about 30 mins away - I try and avoid it normally as could spend a fortune every time. There is a new Reiss shop that has opened - looking forward to going there when I am back to normal size next year!

Rach so excited to hear your news soon and see pics of your little one - glad your feeling good are you nervous or just excited? Yep me Abbie and Hay are all really close only a few weeks between us all - think Abbie is first, then Hay then me!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"