The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

So so sorry Welshfairy...sending you lots of love & hugs!

Welcome Amelia and Torz, I think I was around 6-7 weeks. That seems to be the norm although it can be longer for some people. Everyone is different but hopefully you don't have to wait too long!

Been feeling crappy the last few days, the third trimester pains are really kicking in - heartburn, backache, cramp, swollen ankles and exhaustion all seem to be frequent occurrences for me now. Hope the next 11 weeks don't go too slowly! 3D scan in two weeks! :D

xx

PS:- Kix, I wonder how close our births will be?? :D xx

o gosh i forgot Hay :blush: sorry :flower:

Im excited about finally getting to meet her and seeing what she is going to look like, how long is she going to be, what is she going to weigh sooo many questions. but i am also getting nervous whats the labour going to be like? will it be quick, how much is it going to hurt

im sure ill soon get over it once isee her and all this pregnancy and labour will soon be a wonderful memory :happydance:

Rachael

welcome amelia and torz! it was around 8 weeks for me amelia!

Abbi ive been feeling crappy too, like weighed down and everything seems an effort, just want to go to bed! mainly when im sat in work it must be way baby is positioned it really hurts and puts pressure on my stomach, i only get it in work!

i have my 4d scan on saturday :happydance: just hope they dont slip up and say he/she or anything!

Lolly how was alan carr?

so excited for you rachael, i hope the time goes fast for me, finishing work in 11 weeks, think i need it! yeah thats it no matter what pain ur in at the time it will all be forgotten once ur holding her in ur arms :D

Hay x

I didnt find the labour pains too bad, either that or i soon forgot them lol.

Knowing my luck AF will come when i'm on holiday in Tenerife in a couple of weeks lol, its like i want it to come but i dont. I've not had a period since October 2009, i found out i was pregnant with DS on 1st december 2009 & from 2 week PP i've been taking cerazette. Its been lovely having no periods & now i'm wanting them back but dreading it at the same time as i know they can be more heavy & painful after having children.

Hay! It's this sat, can't wait!

Torz, are you going to Siam park when your there? I love it!

So my doctor just called and my levels are zero, I'm officially not pregnant. Weirdest feeling, I got off the phone and started crying. I'm okay I dunno what was wrong with me, at least now after 2 months it's over! Hopefully next year we'll get our baby

Lolly x

Ahh Lolly sounds bad but least its good if that makes sense..... And now things are back to normal you know where you stand now!
And a baby for next year will happen

xx

wow busy busy busy!!! love it!

lolly thats fab that your at zero, you can finally start fresh and know where you are cycle wise, but also emotionally you can start to heal properly :hugs:

rach i am good ta!

ladies i actually come with more good news this eve! i lost another 1.5 lbs this week aaaannnnnnndddd *drum roll*............................
i ovulated again
:happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo: :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

got the pos opk yesterday and today its a shade lighter!! i got so excited i took pics, have one of the pos and a progression up to pos, its so pretty :haha: so am i 1dpo today?? i cant get the hang of when to start counting :haha:

i cant believe that for the second cycle on met i have oved!!

x x x

Wooohooooo :happydance::happydance::happydance: Betty thats amazing! Yes I would say your 1dpo! Hope you have done plenty :sex:!

Aw everybody will be long gone by the time I get my BFP! Betty you'll be next :thumbup: Please don't leave me! We have to all see this out till the BITTER end lol! Betty so exciting that theres such a good chance you'll get your BFP for Christmas!

Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolly x

Hi girls,

Thanks for the warm welcome!! Great news for Lolly and Betty!! Fingers crossed that everything goes good for you this time!!

The waiting for AF is doing my head in!! 7 weeks and no sign at all!! Does it just surprise you or do you get warning? I have none of my usual pre -AF signs- is this normal?

Thanks

Amelia

Thanks Amelia!

I had quite a lot of warning, really bad cramps,felt sick and I remember being really dizzy! I'm sure it's different for everyone though! Don't worry, remember some people get pregnant without even having there af! Fingers crossed

Lolly x

Lolly my hubby is away mon to fri so we got sat and sun but just praying it's enough!!! If not then I guess it's a good thing I'm ov but timing will always be a major issue! It's almost surreal I spent 17 mths not oving at all and then two cycles in a row it's happened! Met is magic!

And lolly I would NEVER leave you ever ever ever!!! :hugs:

Amelia I think I got loads of cramping the day or two before so not a complete suprise to me when she arrived....

I'm keeping fingers crossed she comes soon for you!

X x x

Hay! It's this sat, can't wait!

Torz, are you going to Siam park when your there? I love it!

So my doctor just called and my levels are zero, I'm officially not pregnant. Weirdest feeling, I got off the phone and started crying. I'm okay I dunno what was wrong with me, at least now after 2 months it's over! Hopefully next year we'll get our baby

Lolly x

Havent a clue. I havent been since i was 10y/o, i cant wait tho, we are going to Costa Ageje, i dont have a clue whats there.

I'm hoping that the sun, sea & relaxation help me to concieve while i'm there, but thats just wishful thinking lol

I'm still BF'ing my 14 month old at night & i know this can have an effect on ovulation.

Looks like it could be at least several more days for me then!! It's horrible waiting, I feel like I've broken myself or something!! Wish I'd never ever taken this damn pill now!! Oh well can't change it now!!

I had period pains a few days before af, don't stress about it amelia it will come its just different for everyone xx

Amelia it could be worse.... I have been off it 17 mths and because of PCOS my last cycle was 8 weeks long!!!

Like Samie said it will happen and this wait will be a distant memory, also lolly said earlier that you don't have to get that elusive first af to get pg!

I know its easier said than done but try to chill as stress makes it worse :wacko:

X x x

Thanks Betty! How did u find out u had pcos and did you have it before u went on cerazette? I had an excruciating side pain and went to see my gp who said cerazette can cause cysts!!! I'm waiting for a scan date for them to look at my ovaries :-/

Amelia x

I was on depo for two yrs and was taken off it because it made my hormone levels akin to a woman who was post menopausal!! So tbh I think that played a major major part as before any kind of contraception I had a perfect set your clock by it 28 day cycle! After depo I didn't have a period for 2 yrs then I needed surgery so went on cerazette so I don't think it's to blame at all!

Also my gp told me that ovarian cycts are cometely different to PCOS.... My understanding is that you can have cysts on your ovaries that cause no worries at all but PCOS is a 'package' so to speak it's lots of factors all together that make is a syndrome... Ie if you have cysts you have to have other factors such as abnormal hormone levels to make it PCOS.... Hope that makes sense!?!?

I had an ultrasound scan to confirm what the bloods found... I had copious amounts of bloods taken over a few cycles and my progesterone levels are non existent! In uk ovulation is confirmed with progesterone level of 30 or over and mine were always under 5!!

Sorry I have rattled on lol hope I helped! Do you have a scan booked?

X x x

Thanks for that Betty it was really interesting! I didn't know pcos was different. I went to my gp exactly 2 weeks ago and they said they will arrange the scan but it can take up to 6 weeks to arrange so I'm hoping I'll hear in the next few weeks. I have been feeling the side pain (which feels like ovulation) all the time for the past month but the excruciating pain happened when me and db were dtd!! Oh my goodness I screamed out in pain!! Never felt anything like it before! Now it makes me cautious whenever we do cos I am never sure if it will do that again!! Hopefully not.

I'd only been on cerazette for 8 months before I stopped and I only went on it as I didn't want to get pregnant before my divorce comes through from my stbx! It just didn't seem right. I don't have any children. Also I had LETZ procedure done 3 years ago after CIN3 but I know this shouldn't be a problem as far as I know.

Sorry for long random information! I have toothache which woke me up and I'm in pain from that now.

Hoping the met works out for you this time Betty, it all sounds positive ;-)

Amelia x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->