The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Morning everyone

Sorry Lolly no baby yet :haha: im still getting lots of cramps more at night but they never turn into anything getting inpatient now just wanna meet her :happydance::happydance:

Nice to hear your ovulating sorry its been painful though :sad1: Hope you enjoy Alan carr we have tickets to see Lee evans at the manchester evening news arena on the 10th November, hope my little pumpkin will be ok with her grandma for the first time, i feel so bad for having to leave her such a short time after she will have arrived, but these tickets have been booked well over 12 months :blush:

Hows everyone else doing?

Rachael

Hey Lolly, hope it goes well with the fs and that your weekend is fab :)
Rachael I'm eagerly awaiting your news too! Still strange that we were due same day and Oliver is almost 5wks old :haha: Are you going to breasfeed? You could express and leave a bottle for her?
xx

Good luck today Lolly - have a fab weekend!

Excited for you Rachael - have you tried any of the old wives tale tricks? I think I will give them all a go!

xx

yeah im gonna try breastfeeding im hoping i can stick at it.

We have tried a few i have tried a few cups of raspberry leaf tea but its horrible, me and my husband have tried :sex: and i have been bounching on my birthing ball. Someone said try pineapple so mite open a tin in abit and try that one aswell lol

Rachael

Hello!

Appointment went well, First of all they asked a MILLION questions then spoke about miscarriage and ectopic & were quite happy that we got pregnant on our own. I had another internal which ruled out any cysts or pcos & I have to get a Xray to see if my right tube is blocked before we try again, the scan so be in 6 weeks. If everything okay they will leave us for 6 months then if not pregnant we'll start fertility treatment in March :happydance::happydance: So all in all a very good appointment, feeling quite positive although we wont really be trying till December.

Lolly x

Aww lolly that's fab that it went well! Glad you don't have PCOS or endo that must be a relief!
I'm still sure you will be pg before me :thumbup: what fertility treatment will they be giving you? X x x

Thanks Betty. I still have a long road ahead, the chances of ectopic are 1 in 100 but once you have one my chance is 1 in 4 now! Scares me to death. If it happens again thats it, I don't think we could try a 3rd time. I'll be getting a scan at 5 weeks to check in right place, i'll be a nervous wreck being back in that room but thats a long way off for us just now. Just hope I get pregnant before March, it will be ivf Betty. They give you it really quick up here.

Lolly x

glad it went well Lolly! have a fab girlie weekend with the spexy beast :haha:
i'm super excited as my 4d scan is tomorrow!!
x

That's really positive lolly and quick work, the referrals their certainly seem much better. you will have your bfp in no time!!

Hope you baby plays ball tomorrow hay and is in a good position, looking forward to the piccies xx

That's great news Lolly. Hopefully you do it on your own but if not the IVF is there! :D

Ah Hay! I am so jealous! Mine isn't until the 19th! I am so excited though. Bet you can't wait! Make sure you post a picture!

Rachael - I have heard that long walks are meant to help? You could try a day in the park? ;)

xxx

Good news Lolly glad the appointment went well and and that you don't have PCOS must be a big relief.

Hay good luck with the scan - hope you can't see if it's a girl or boy!! Can't wait to see your pics and hear what you say - we haven't booked one because worry of seeing the sex so really looking forward to hearing what you say!!

xxx

hi ok so I think ive caught up lol.
Glad you ov'd betty, my friend said the other day her sister had been trying for ages then was put on metformin and after 3 months is now pregnant so hope its a quick bfp for you.
lolly, glad the fs appointment went well, fx'd the next few ov pains start to ease down mustnt be nice.
Theres quite a fe getting close now so there will be a new batch of us with bfps I hope.
as for me, i thought af had turned up but its just disapeared, it was only spotting when i thought af had come but now all i have is a bit of pink . No symptoms so dont think im pregnant. I have a massive breakout of spots and its horrible.
Im off to the wedding show tomorow and cant wait. Hoping I actually get some ideas as we have booked a church but dont think oh wants to pay £600 for that then everything else on top.
Hope everyoned ok xx

Aw pink I never realised you were getting married! Whens the big day? I loved my wedding day so much, everything about it was amazing. I loved the year running up to it too it was just amazing!

Lolly x

at the moment its 0ctober 20th 2012. Hoping tomorrow will make it easier to plan and I will have more ideas xx

ah exciting pink :)

thanks girls, i am really excited, i too hope we dont see sex kix, but will definitely let you know :) we are going to make sure we make it clear before going in, also dont want them to slip up and say he/she!!
did have doubts after about them slipping up and us finding out, but im sure theres other people that have wanted to keep it a surprise that have been! hope baby lets us have some nice piccies, will post piccies as soon as i can! get a dvd too :D
going to be surreal seeing what he/she looks like. madness!!

hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Hay x

Hello everybody I hope everyone is doing well and looking forward to the weekend! Am off for a fortnight from 5pm tomorrow evening so am excited to just relax for a while!
In other news...I got my :bfp:! I'm so excited and have everything crossed for a sticky bean:happydance:

Hay looking forward to seeing your pics of the 4d scan they are brill i love ours even if baby didnt play ball :haha:
i have one of the pics as my avatar pic

Lolly thats good news hope everything works out for you :thumbup:

Congratulations dawnkythats great news :happydance:

yeah gonna try some walking this weekend i usually take the dogs for a walk every day so maybe i should double what i already do. either way i think baby will come wen she is ready ill have to wait around until she decides :dohh:

Hope everyone else is ok :flower:

Rachael

That's fab lolly, how come they go straight in with Ivf? Can they not give you clomid because of the ectopic?

Pink I absolutely loved planning my wedding we took a year to plan and I loved every second! I went to every wedding fayre and just immersed myself in it!

Busy busy in here loving it again!!

Hay I hope you have a fab time can't wait to see the pics :thumbup:

Rach, hope she doesn't keep you waiting too long! May e you will be amongst the 5% who has their baby on their due date!

Congrats dawnkey..... You fell on your first cycle right? that must be a dream come true!

X x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->