The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Ooh Betty how exciting are all these posts :haha: We are always moaning about how quiet it gets and now I'm having trouble keeping up :haha:
I'm having a quick :coffee: while the big kids are using last of the daylight to bounce on the trampoline and Ollie is sleeping between feeds :)
Lolly- the appt sounds like it couldn't have gone any better, really happy that you have a way forward and that they are going to offer you ivf if necessary.
Pink-Planning a wedding is loadsa fun and stress rolled into one, my biggest advice would be to just really enjoy the day coz it goes so fast, take time to savour every minute, loved our wedding day too :)
Hay- have a fab time at your scan, they are amazing, we had pics and dvd, really exciting to see them, I think you're having a boy :)
Kix- just randomly not sure if I've said before but from your scan pic I think you're having a girl :)
Dawnky- :happydance::happydance::happydance: Very happy for you :)

Honey I know, may e all the moaning paid off :winkwink::haha:

Lots of exciting things happening!

Pink I meant to say would be good if we have another crop of bfps, it's about time we had some new tickers in here!

X x x

Hi everyone,

Not been on for a while as I still have bad toothache and it's all I can think about! At least it keeps my mind off my lack of AF which still hadn't turned up. Probably a good thing though as I don't think i could cope with that and toothache at the same time!!

Lolly that's great news about your fs appointment!!

Dawnkey - congratulations!!! When did u come off cerazette?

Hope everyone has a great weekend

Amelia x

Morning!

I'm always up early so thought I'd nip on here when everyone is sleeping off all the wine we drank last night!

Dawnky wow that's amazing congrats!

Lolly x

Amelia sorry to hear you have toothache :(

It might be a contributing factor in the lack of af! Hole it goes away soon :hugs:

Lolly good morning, hope you don't have a sore head from the wine :wine:

X x x

I have an abscess so I'm waiting for the antibiotics to work!!
Betty do u really think it might be delaying AF? Never thought of that!

Morning everyone,
Looks like the moaning certainly did pay off Betty :haha:
I watched the rugby this morning as was awake feeding Ollie anyway, great game and very happy Wales did so well for a change!! Not doing much this weekend, have been sorting through the kids' clothes ready to take to the charity shop will have to take them clothes shopping soon for winter stuff, now looks like they have no clothes at all :haha:
Have to collect Sofia up from orchestra shortly. Betty will be good to see new tickers, I put mine on yesterday after I posted :)
Lolly bet you're having a great wkend :)
Amelia-sorry to hear about your toothache it's all consuming isn't it, when I was 21 I had my 4 wisdom teeth removed in hospital under GA but for months they caused me so much pain I could have killed someone or myself!!! Hope it's gone soon :flower:
Hope you all have fab wkend :) xx

Hi guys, thanks for all your congratulations,i'm so glad i can tell folk on here as dh and i are keeping it just between the two of us until we get first scan,whenever that is!and i want to tell everybody! Yeah betty it was first cycle so it's a bloody miracle-temping, opks and well-timed BDing obv worked for us but after being around on this site i know exactly how lucky i am!
Amelia i came off cerazette beginning of august had first af 31st aug ov'd on 18th sep and pos hpt on 2nd oct! can't complain! hopefully once you get af things will be straightforward for you!
xxx

hi girls hope your saturdays have been ok.
The wedding show was fab, so much to look at and even the cheapest free magazine i have seen a cake i love.
We dont really speak to ohs family that much so I think we have just decided on a really small wedding of just 13 including me and oh. We dont have a big budget and only want the people we really speak to the most. My other friends will understand and we are going to plan a weekend away to blackpool either way. what I thought was af has disappered. I dont know what it was now so really has confused me. I would love to think it was a bfp but i really doubt it xx

Final shift at work tomorrow before mat leave Wahoooo!!

Yes honeybear it's still excruciating!! I've taken so many painkillers now I just want to rip my own tooth out!!

Pink your plans for your wedding sound great, hope u enjoy planning it all!! Big or small it's nice to do it your way :)

Dawnky thanks for the info!! I stopped in middle of august and am still waiting for AF, but my boobs feel more like they do a week or so before AF now so hopefully that's a good sign :)

Samie that's exciting!! Hope u enjoy every second!!

Amelia x

Congrats again dawnkey,

Pink your wedding will be perfect for you and your oh, it matters not about how big a dok it is! It sounds like it will be perfect :)

Honey I think my moaning did pay off :haha:

Amelia I can sympathise somewhat as I was just on antibiotics for infected wisdom tooth, toothache is just the worst! I do think that stresses on our bodies can affect our cycle greatly so perhaps when you start to feel better she will pop by :winkwink:

X x x

Hi girls hope your weekends have been fab. I really wanted to test to see what was happening with the spotting. I went to bargain store and picked up some of there tests and expecting the worst within a few mins i got 2 lovely lines. I did another middle of the day and still the same. going to test with clearblue wed i think then I need to conatct hosppital and doctors due to being diabetic xx

Congrats pink!

Gosh the bfps are rolling In again eh!!

X x x

Fab news pink!! Least we have a new wave of bumps to follow. Betty and lolly next xx

goodness me so much going on some sad news and some happy news! i havent been on for a while been hiding in the wardrobe hoping i could go to narnia- it never happened so had to pick myself back up!! had my second AF since finishing cerazette-ended a 48 day cycle-but i did OV on CD 36. now back to square one on CD 17 ive tried opks not had a positive yet but who knows! feeling quite down on it all but know it takes time so going to focus on trying to loose weight and once i drop another stone i will see doc- im on the met too for my pcos but so far not making my cycles any better!

Congrats Pink :)
Really is only a matter before I'll be doing some cartwheels for Betty and Lolly, really will be sooo excited once we get those bfps xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->