The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Congrats pink! So pleased for you!

Betty......we really are gonna be here forever! We surely mus deserve a break soon and hopefully we can be pregnant together! How many dpo are you now?

Alan Carr was so funny, I have never laughed so much!

Still waiting for the news Rachael! Hope your well!

Lolly x

Lolly glad you enjoyed Alan Carr!

Really is first in last out with us eh! I reeeeaaaaallllllyyy hope we can be bump buddies! It's been so frikin long for us now!

I am 6 DPO so a while to go before I can test but I'm bit hopeful tbh :shrug:

Anna, keep plodding with the met, for some it takes a while to work, its been a miracle for making me ov so far! ... Just need to catch it now!

X x x

I really do hope lolly and betty you get your bfps quickly you really deserve it xx

Betty You will get get your BFP! Hopefully before Christmas & then hopefully i'll get my in Jan! I know, I cant believe how long we have been on here :flower:I'm really positive it will happen though, next year will be my year!

Another horrible day in Scotland (shock) really can't be bothered today, My friend is a hairdresser so I'm getting my hair done after work. Can't wait as I'm going blonde again :happydance:

Lolly x

Aww thanks pink! Would be fab for me you and lolly to be the next set if bumps in here together!!

Have you worked out your due date?

Lolly its not fab here today either, ooh going blonde is fab, such massive upkeep tho so handy your friend is a hairdresser! Are you going all over blonde?

X x x

Honey we always seem to post at the same time :haha:

I haven had my hair done in forever you girls are making me jealous!

X x x

Oh sounds lovely honey!

Yeah he does my hair all the time! Its great, out of my best friends 1 is a hairdresser, 1 is a nail technician and 1 has a fake tan business its amazing!
I'm getting a full head of blonde highlights yeah. I used to be a hairdresser myself for years so I always like getting my hair done!

Lolly x

according to a 28 day cycle from last af edd- june 12 th. I will be about 1-2 weeks before that due to being diabetic.
I dyed my hair a few weeks ago to a brown but its faiding so its golden blonde now lol xx
Doc appointment booked for wednesday and midwife will ring me thursday xx

Wow loads going on - Congratulations Dwanky & Pink!! Lovely news!

Honey just saw your post guesing our little one is a girl! I'm so excited to find out but defo waiting until the end! I was convinced it was a boy at first but not sure anymore!

Samie bet your really excited to now be on maternity leave!!!

xx

hey everyone, wow so many posts to catch up on!

Congrats Dawnky and Pink!

Betty and Lolly you will have yours soon i am positive of that, you two deserve it so much!! Lolly how lucky are you that you're friends are nails hair and tanning!! my brother is a hairdresser but lives in birmingham and he is always busy and have to book appointment with him, but my friend trained in London with Aveda and is now back here so she does it :) Caramel foils sounds lovely honey, hope you're little man is doing well!

onto the scan.... AMAZING!!
baby wasn't co-operating to start with, and had head into the side and was totally wrong way around, so she tried to move him/her for a bit, and then advised to go for a walk, have some fizzy pop and choc, so went away had lucozade and chocolate bar, and then baby was photogenic when we came back lol.. Kix u totally don't see sex, we were asked if wanted to know, and she mainly focused on face anyway, they flick to and from 2d to change the angle of the image shes putting in 4d, when she did this on the dvd you can see him/her grabbing onto their feet, so cute! and didnt see anything, so now i'm just saying girl, but pretty much everyone bar about 4/5 people are saying boy! lol.. but definitely have one if you were having doubts.. honestly its amazing, have watched dvd numerous times now, and moving their little mouth and smiling just sooo lovely to keep! and they told me weight was 2lb 12oz :D :happydance: :cloud9:

hope everyone is ok, sorry i miss people out :flower:
samie and rachael how are u 2 doing?

Hay x

p.s going to attach pictures when phone stops playing up and sends them to comp! shouldnt be too long!!

Yeah I'm sooooo happy to have finished work!!

I'm now sat in the hairdresser having my highlights done as me n another girl from work are having our leaving meal tomorrow night!
I'm super tired and can't wait to sleep properly, Chris has been away for the weekend so I don't sleep well on my own and add 2 12 hr shifts to that are a killer and to top it of I have developed cankles lol!!!

The swelling is that bad I leave dints if I press it... pitting oedema is not a good look =o)

Glad your 3d scan was good can't wait for the pics.

Hope everyone else had a good weekend
xx

Aww samie, yay for mat leave not yay for the cankles but a very good excuse to put your feet up :winkwink:

X x x

my phone has decided its going to lose all connection for emails, so annoying!! will upload as soon as i can!

big yay for finishing work samie, i cannot wait, i am just permanently tired at the moment, which probably isnt made better by being up coughing and spluttering everynight, i have the worst cough ever! going to drs at 5pm! had it for about a week now, and its just my throat no other cold symptoms! driving me mad now!

x

Hay im fine no sign of the baby yet :nope:

Glad ur scan went well cant wait to see the photos :happydance:

Everyone seems to be having good news, betty and ur weight loss and ur ovulation, lolly and ur good news from the consultation, the two new BFP's from pink and dawnky and all the pregnant ladies seems to be well and cant forget little olly the new baby of the group hopefully soon to b followed by my little Lily :happydance::happydance:

Rachael

Hay can't wait to see them! Have you tried a honey and lemon drink for your throat? I hope the doc has some answers for you!

Rach, she is obviously very comfy :hugs:

Do you have weekly midwife visits now?

Loving the positivity at the mo, hoping the bfp luck is catching :winkwink:

X x x

no still on once every 2 weeks, didnt have an appointment last week but i have one this wednesday, not sure if she will take inductions or anything yet though :-(

i hope the BFP's catch on too would b lovely to see u get urs Betty

Rachael

Aww well I hope you dont have to have Induction and your lily makes an appearance soon :)

I hope you will stick around once she arrives, when we have all had bubbas we can move over together and set up a new thread :dance:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->