The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

I'm agreeing with everyone else in hoping the bfp's are contagious - Betty and Lolly are definitely due 2 pink lines! Had first doc appt today and got a big folder of bumph to read - along with my first sample bottle! That'll be a laugh!
Loving hearing about scans and things, am so excited at the thought of seeing my wee bean, but that won't be for a while yet...
Hoping Lily comes soon Rachael, you must be dying to get your hands on her! And Samie, hope you enjoy your last bit of peace and quiet before baby comes along!
xxx

Thanks dawnkey, I do hope so!

Gl with the sample bottle there is quite an art to it :haha:

X x x

4 pictures are attached :cloud9: :) first pic is my fave, he/she looks super cute i think :D
finally blackberry data services are back after having problems all day, but its been worldwide problems! annoying!!

Hay x

Wow they are really clear! Can't believe how pouty the lips are, so cute! I'm gonna guess its a boy!
x

Aww hay they are so fab!!

I have been trying to post for ages it wouldn't post from my phone :growlmad:

I agree with samie I say it's a likkle fella :)

X x

Hi everyone :) Scan pics are lovely Hay :)
Betty could you maybe send me some cupcake/fairycake recipes. I've been inspired by the sainsburys collection if baking stuff, have bought the silicone cases and tin etc in their kids colllection :haha:

Honey for sure honey, I have the perfect one!

I made them for my friend at the weekend and she just melted lol!

I'll email it later when I'm home :)

X x x

Oh Wow!! Hay!!! They are incredible! I bet you are so pleased. I cannot wait for mine now! You can really see what he/she looks like! So cute! xx

thanks girls :D very pleased! it is so surreal that can see what they look like, makes you feel more connected with them though so cute!!

Everyone is saying boy lol. only few saying girl. im still saying girl but will probably be a boy :haha: i dont mind either way though, so exciting. Just wondering whether going to be an Allister or Alexis :D

Hay x

the pics are fab, really clear. its so amazing what they can do these days i couldnt believe how much you can see their facial features i still can not get over ours. Im looking forward to comparing them to her when she arrives lol :thumbup:

Rachael

yeah definitely. imagine what the technology will be doing in years to come!!

x

Hay I'm guessing girl!! :baby: They are some of the best 4d scan pics I have ever seen so clear! Glad you didn't find out I'm tempted now to book one - where did you have them done at the hopsital or somewhere private? Where's yours Abbie?

I've got a midwife appt this afternoon got loads of questions to ask so have written a little list I look like a geek!! Oh well.

Rach how you feeling are you getting impatient? I would be! So exciting!

I'm working from home with a cup of tea bliss! Waiting for delivery man to deliver our cot and dresser /changer very excited!

xx

hey kix :) its definitely worth the money, and the dvd is so nice to watch over again, and as a keepsake :D its a private clinic, i had them done in wrexham, was going to go to st helens, which would probably be ideal for you, called takeapeek3d :)

its good to ask questions, she always says to me do you have anything to ask and i'm like no no, lol. she was meant to call me for an appointment with obstetrician though for them to check cervix but not heard anything, she is pretty dopey my mw though to be fair!!

aww exciting waiting for deliveries, its been like christmas already with all the online baby shopping ive been doing!! got everything now, apart from breast pump, some bottles, cot bedding set and the mattress! i decided as everything is up the loft when the xmas decorations come down beginning of dec the baby stuff is getting built too :haha: i cant wait! and never know, may arrive early! (bit of wishful thinking never hurt anyone!)

went to drs about my throat on antibiotics for 7 days now, its such a horrible cough cant wait for it to go, even worse at night too, feel forever tired lately too!

when do you see mw again Rachael, have u had any twinges or anything?

Hay x

Getting very impatient now lol, also this last few days i have felt so uncomfy very heavy and my hips are very sore. I had paisn last night that woke me up but i got up for a little walk and they went within half an hour.
Not sure if they are braxton hicks or slow labour, im back at the midwife tomorrow so ill be asking her about it. Havent had the show yet of the mucus plug not sure if that has to come out before labour starts this is all new to me.

Very exciting about the furniture being delivered kix i loved building ours and seeing the room take shape :happydance:

Rachael

Kix I am having mine done at a place called 4d babyface which is a private clinic not too far from me. I had my reassurance scan there and my gender scan. They do a 4d scan with a dvd and pictures for £50 for those that had a gender scan with them so its a pretty good deal I reckon. I am so excited for mine! I finish work on Friday too so it will be a great way to start my baby break! haha!

We still have so much to buy...I am getting stressed! My db keeps saying 'don't worry - we will get it done' etc etc but he is just too laid back!

Aw Rachael I hope you don't have too long to wait. I am so uncomfortable now so I don't want to think what I will be like in 10 weeks time. I'm scared!!!

xxx

Rachael i totally have no idea how it all starts, mucus plug, etc , my bf says to me so do i take u to hospital, what happens how do you know its starting im like ermmmm haha i dont know! ill be on the phone to my mum, this is happening what do i do. :haha: lol!!

Abbi if it wasnt for me, we probably wouldnt have anything, fella just left it to me really as he didnt know what we needed and that. ive liked just getting it all out the way asap though! that is a good deal for your scan. we paid £155 for 4d scan, 4 colour images, dvd and about 10 thermal images, and then we got some keyrings done after, which were about £3 each. but i'd still say its 100% worth the money, most of them are about £150 region so dont feel like ive been ripped off or anything! <3

Hay x

No easy answer girls to what when and how because every labour is different! Sometimes you can lose your plug weeks before and sometimes you will keep losing it and others won't have anything, sometimes your waters go and nothing happens sometimes there is a massive gush other times a trickle which might make you think you just peed a bit and sometimes babies are born in their waters. We see loads of mums a good few times because they think they are in labour only to send them home again, which is really frustrating for them and they feel silly.

Only thing I'd say is if your worried get checked because there is no harm in being sent home again and you never know things might actually be happening and they will keep you in!

thanks Samie, i know my friend went in, they told her to go back home, she got in the bath and her mum ended up delivering her son practically! lol.
only thing is with me, im going to a hospital thats like an hour away so dont want to be going in and getting sent home, but presuming you call midwife 1st? i have no idea? lol

tmi but i have this cough and when i have a massive coughing fit even if ive just peed, fluid will come out, thats just clear and like water but its not wee? is that just cause baby is putting pressure on bladder and the coughing not helping? cause it never happened before this horrible cough!

Hay x

for labour You would ring the unit to let them know what's happening and they would prob tell you to observe the contractions over the hour then ring back, if our women live far away we give them the option to stay on the ward to see if labour progresses.

If your sure its not wee you might need to ring and be seen because you shouldnt leak any fluid. Obviously coughing can cause you to wee a bit, but I'd put a pad on see if it gets wet, and ring the delivery unit see what they suggest

I loved having my 4d scan with caleb, we had ours at baby bond and that was £179 I think.
Im scared of labour tbh as I had a c-section with caleb so havent got a clue what it will be like. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->