The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Anna my boobs killed until about 16 weeks, omg i wanted to remove them they were so painful and i had af pains until about 10 weeks and still got them throughout so hopefully all normal for you!

We went out for a meal today and arranging some days out to photograph the Autumn colours this week if its sunny so hopefully i'll feel well to do it and my pelvis will hold together lol

xx

Thanks Marie, I am trying to stay positive cos I'm so new to this!

It was a hard time a few years ago but I kept going through it all. Fate and time were kind to me and I met my lovely husband. Hard times just make you focus on the good things in life :)

Hi all!

Currently watching the cube, and waitin on xfactor then towie tonight :)

Exciting Samie, time is going so quick! Got my 32 week apptment with mw wed.

8 weeks today till christmas! Can't believe how fast this year has gone!

Lolly hope ur ok and u had a good night out! :)

X

Frankie is Vulgar!

Cant wait for TOWIE tonight I love it! Mark=mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Lolly x x

Blimey-I haven't been on here since August and it's taken me about 3 hours to read all the new posts!! Welcome newbies, congrats on the births of Oliver and Lily. Congrats on all the BFPs-especially to Betty!! Have you got a Facebook group thing? I don't want to post my name on here but will try to find you guys :)

I think I am in the 2 WW-either that or I should Ov soon, ran out of opks so ot sure and my cycles are still irregular -fingers crossed for som BFPs before Christmas-especially sending baby dust to Lolly :)

Love Towie too although I have a soft spot for joey Essex!

Hay, I have your bibs ready to go Hun! When you send payment can you send your address too please :)

Welcome back mrs hopeful, how are you getting on? Thanks for your congrats!

What is going on with x-factor how on earth is frankie still in eh!!!!

My Sis in law bought me a cb digi I took it this morning and got the 'pregnant 3+' :happydance: it's wicked to see it in writing!!

How is everyone the grotty Monday morning?

X x x

Morning Everyone

I'm good thanks Betty just in the office all day boo! Bet it was fab seeing the digi test say 3+ weeks I loved seeing those words Pregnant!

Anyone doing anything for Halloween - Honey have you got pumkins for the kids?! We normally have millions of kids trick or treating so I have bought plenty of sweets in advance tonight - they better not come during corrie!! Ha :haha:

Samie I am getting really excited to hear your news in the next few weeks :happydance:

xxx

Frankie is Vulgar!

Cant wait for TOWIE tonight I love it! Mark=mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Lolly x x

Lolly i love TOWIE too Mark is amazing isnt he!! happy got to see him half naked for most the 45 minutes haha! :happydance:
Samie i do like Joey and his dumbness, when he said before "Im not blowdrying my hair, im hairdrying my hair" haha cracked me up!! loving 'Jirk' now too!

I'm good thanks betty hope u r too, its great seeing the pregnant :D
ok i shall send payment over in a min, will the address not come up when u get an email to say ive paid?

x

Hay I have it now thanks, and yes you address is in the details :thumbup: I'll get them sent to you in the next couple of days :) they look fab!!!

Kix glad your well, sorry you have to work booo !!! It's weird because I was expecting it to say 3+ but still got a little flutter lol!

X x x

brilliant thanks :D look forward to parcel, its been like xmas already with amount of parcels ive been getting with the last of the baby stuff! haha! :haha:

x

Loving Jirk too! When it first started I thought it was the worst program ever made but love it now!

It is exciting kix but really weird sitting each day wondering if today is the day, what was that pain, when will contractions start or will my waters just break. Too many what ifs, I just wanna know now!

Hope everyone else is good x

you'll know soon enough hopefully! baby is currently pushing up right at top of ribs, makes me jump at times, never know what part it is though, but feels big!! constantly on the move too, like he/she never rests lol!

x

we have pumpkins outside! a huge tub of sweeties some fruit and a witches hat for me!!!

i rang the gp today to check if the appointment is needed for wednesday or just get midwife number for later on.

receptionist said im meant to go straight to the midwife. i said well i will wait until later on then but they said oh its ok come on wednesday?!

so i have mw on wed and im only 5-6weeks. im afraid they will just be really mean at me at sort of tell me off for being too early. im also terrafied that by doing things early im somehow jinxing things! even got my flu jab for 18th nov.

not really feeling much atm just occasional light cramps, occassional sore boobs a bit of an on off headache and sometimes tired. i guess still early for lots of symptoms....oh yes tho- really thirsty and tearful!!

hope your all keeping well. welcome to our new followers :haha:

When women use to come to me to book at 5-6 weeks i would usually re book them for about 8/9 weeks as it is a bit early, but if it wasn't too busy i'd do the referral so your in the system and the scan dates etc could be arranged. So they might do all the paperwork for you, you never know!

thanks sammie- i thought it was a bit early too to be honest but thats what the receptionist told me to do :wacko:! id only booked the gp visit as i htought i was meant to do that lol :happydance:

i wish i could feel happy but im still at that fear of it going wrong stage :cry: ive always been a bit of a worry wart and knew id feel like thi :nope:

xxx well wishes to all xxx

You won't stop worrying. I was convinced i'd not get pregnant then when i did i was convinced i'd miscarry then when the movements reduce now i think the worst and its only gonna get worse when she's born lol
Welcome to the world of parenthood i guess lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->