The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Yea cough is super annoying! just hope it doesnt last much longer, dont want to be coughing the baby out lol!

think i'm going to do a bag for me bag for baby, and take two lol! want to get it sorted though so thats my next thing to do! but yeah got to wash all baby stuff first, so will need to get that done over the next few weeks :D exciting stuff! hurry up weeks! altho they have been going fast so cant complain!
I had my pushchair really early on, i just wanted to get that main expense out the way, and the deal was fab. cant wait to put it together now haha! everything is up the loft ready to come down with the xmas decorations beginning dec! and can start sorting it all out!

x

Aw how exciting. All our things are in the baby's room which still needs to be emptied and painted! Arghhh! Want it done! Christmas will be so lovely this year! I have done a bag for me and bag for baby too. I have used his changing bag cos it is quite roomy. I did put his snow suit in my bag though because it takes up too much space.

I know, want the time to pass too. I keep thinking that I shouldn't wish it away though, I doubt I will be having any more for a few years yet so I should make the most of being pregnant.

Any plans for the weekend? xx

I'm really hoping baby arrives before Christmas that would be lovely :D

Just shopping tomorrow for me, then xfactor and then chill on Sunday no doubt
what about you?
x

work for me booo.
I remember when I packed my hospital bag , i ended up packing a mediumish suitcase lol. I was in for 5 days but still forgot things.
off to catch up xx

Hay you can pay whenever your ready hun,

I'll get them done overthe weekend and send them early next week!

We have our bonfire night this weekend so if the rain hold off we are going to that tomorrow eve, and meeting friends for a coffee in the day!

X x x

Honey- i saw your fb pics they are so cute.
I need to make some mini baby blocks as we are doing secret santa and I have to only spend £5 or 2 presents as my friendsjust had a baby, so baby blocks for one and not sure on other. Might get a car or something like that then personalise it with name on xx

Betty let me know when they're done and i'll send payment over then and then u can send them. :) :thumbup: when I'm at work i'm on computer which is mon-fri so its easily done in 5 mins

x

Me too Hay... I don't think we will be so lucky though. It seems like a lot of ftm's go over their due date. Would really love him to come 1st or 2nd week of december though. That would be fab!

Haha Pink! A suitcase! I have a holdall on wheels. Kind of like a hand luggage case. I am putting some extra supplies in the boot of my bf's car though just in case I have to stay in longer. If I send him home to get things God knows what he will come back with! ;)

No plans for me really. Me and my bf are going to burn all the boxes that our deliveries came in this week as there are so many. We have a wood burner in the garden so will just sit out there and do that - exciting! ha! Relaxing one again I think. Your weekend sounds nice Betty! Not too much coffee remember! And Hay good luck shopping, don't forget your comfy shoes! ;)

xxx

oh god i know, my boyfriend would come back with i dread to think hahaha!
hehe thanks abbi, got my uggs at the ready :D outdoor woodburner sounds lovely on these cold days.

a few girls i know have had theirs early and were first time mums! so im hopeful haha! my one friend had her due date 28th dec and had her boy on the 24th december, other one was 11 days early and both had used birthing ball.. im going to start using ball over the next week! my friend said it was only way she was comfy rather than on sofa, so she used ball from about 31 weeks +

i know he/she will come whenever they like but im willing to try a few things lol!! :haha:

abbi have u been to any antenatal classes or have any upcoming? we have 5th nov and 12th nov for 3 hrs each and thats it, bt not sure whether we will go!

x

Abbie I am completely off coffe so am gonna have a hot choc :winkwink:

X x x

Oh I do hope so Hay, it's nice to hear about babies coming early for a change! I have just been researching natural induction methods. I am open to ideas, I know baby will come when he is ready but like you said -they are worth a try. I am going to start sitting on my birthing ball for a few hours a night in a couple of weeks. I do find it quite comfy so I'm happy to try it. If you hear any good tips let me know!

Yes, we have an all day class booked in for Nov 12th. I have heard that they are pretty dull and the amount I have read I doubt that they will have any new info for me. I am going to go though, if it is really awful me and my bf will just have to sneak out in the break ;)

Betty - that's good that you are off coffee, easier to give it up! Hot chocolate sounds so nice...I really fancy one now! Probably shouldn't, just made a whole batch of angel delight and ate the lot! hahaha!!

xx

evening all. had horrid pains today- like period pain/wind/pressing/being desperate for a wee! just low down near my pubic bone. doubled me over! got all worried and upset and ended up blurting out to my manager who has since been really kind! said not to worry nd things are just stretching-hope so!! im feeling nervous about things going wrong- may look at htose scans too. got the doctors wednesday so will know more then.

thanks to everyone for all their support and answers to questions. hope i can still hang around with everyon!

really hope lolly is ok :cry::cry: thinking about you xxx

Try not to worry Anna, I know it's hard. I had really bad lower back ache early on and even some bleeding. It can be really scary, just try and stay positive. You body is getting ready for a big change so aches and pains are normal. I still worry now!

xxxx

For the girls that watch the bachelor.....WTF?????? Stupid Gavin! xx

anna- hope your feeling better, the pains come and go and as abbi said just your body gettind ready for baby.
I woke up this mornig feeling but just couldnt. I just hope at work it doesnt happen as only a few in charge know so dont want to make it obvious. Think im going to take some soup and drink plenty xx

Hope the pains have eased Anna.

Hope you avoided being sick Pink, i had no way of hiding the bump from work coz i was throwing up from 6 weeks all the time so they guessed!

Hope everyone else is ok...been a bit quiet on here again.

Nothing much happening here just blitzing the house getting ready because it feels dirty, even though its not, im just a clean freak with ocd and my mum keeps telling me when the baby is here you will NEVER sleep and the house will be a mess.... don't know what she thinks my baby is going to be doing lol
I am getting sick of her saying i wont sleep. think i offended her when i said i will sleep when she does to which she said no you won't because you will be cleaning or worrying about her to which i said well Chris will be here to help and she said well your lucky you have Chris as others don't!!!
Like thats my problem she didn't get support from my dad lol

xx

I'm still here samie, just been quiet in here :shrug:

Your mum sounds like a handful! Babies sleep tons when they are newborn and I always thought the advise was sleep when they do! They way I see it the hoovering will still be there! Rest when you can and catch up later!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->