The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hi I'm here too just don't have anything to say as I'm the only one of us still not pregnant!

I'm going to get really drunk tonight and drown my sorrows! :happydance:

Hope everyone is well

Betty how you feeling?

Lolly x

im here too! been getting my hair done- nice cut and colour. was a bit worried about the colour but i think its fine-ive seen lots of bumpy ladies with coloured hair.

im in a lot less pain today the breast tenderness has also eased-hope thats not a bad sign lol! im still too early to get proper symptoms i think as only 4wk2days-atleast i should enjoy my holiday with no sicknes lol!

agree it is very quiet in here recently.....

Lolly your not the only one not pg hun!

I am ok still getting cramps, feeling the tiredness now and nausea has kicked in!! But I'm happy with it all as long as bubs is doing well!

Off to watch the fireworks a bit later :dance:

X x x

yey lollys back! wasnt the same without you, bettys right your not the only one and you will be with your bump soon.

plus we like to hear from u and know your good too :flower: xxx

Thanks girls just felt like I'd been kicked in the stomach tho other day with SIL announcing her news, prob me just being selfish!

Anyway I'm gonna chill tonight with friends, hope everyone has a good weekend :flower:

Lolly xx

Ps.........back on sammie watch xxxx

Think we are all on samie watch :haha:

Lolly glad your back, def not the same without you :hugs:

X x x

Hi Betty, Hi Lolly, Hi Anna! haha!! :D

Aw Lolly - I'm sorry! Just let your hair down and have a good night - make the most of things you won't be able to do once you ARE pregnant....which you will be!

xx

Haha i'll be sure to keep you updated, if it everrrrrr happens feel like i'm going crazy waiting! :wacko:

Lolly it must be a right kick in the teeth with all the Bumps around you but it will be you soon, keep positive xx

Hi ladies sorry I'm here had a busy couple of days!

Started painting baby's room today just White an border going up tomorrow then furniture assembly which I hate ha! Hubby is brill at that sort of thong tho so I can just watch and make cups of tea!

Abbie what on earth was Gavin thinking I was thinking of you when I was watching it last night and knew you would be thinking the same as me! Anyone seen the film knocked up? We're gonna watch that tonight supposed to be quite funny!

Anna hope your ok I had exactly the same pains your describing for about 2 weeks on and off straight after I got my Bfp. Doc said it was uterus moving and stretching and not to worry but remember being crippled in pain. Totally vanished after a couple of weeks tho so fingers crossed you will be the same.

Lolly keep your head up you will defo get that Bfp soon. I remember feeling gutted when one of my mates announced she was pregnant by mistake and she had only just met her fella. When your trying for your Bfp anyone else's feels unfair. I reckon as soon as you get all clear from doc you won't have long to wait. I think I got my Bfp because I was chilled out on holiday and not working so hard too.

Hay forgot to answer your question about 4d scan - we have decided not to get one and wait to meet our little one. We get an extra scan at 34 weeks anyway because of the position of my placenta and also because of the cost and worried might see the gender! I hope I don't regret not having one but we are gonna spend the money on funky accessorises for the nursery instead. I'm ordering loads from www.littlemonkeymurals.com I love it!xxxx

Hey everyone I'm here :)
Kix knocked up is a great film hubby and I have seen it more than once :haha:
I'm eagerly awaiting x factor and Piers :)
xx

Knocked up is fab, seen it a million times i love it!

I'm now settled down for X Factor =o)

Lolly, you're not the only one. I'm still waiting for AF before I can join in properly, however long that takes! My history does not fill me with hope!

Sinn x

Lolly, you're not the only one. I'm still waiting for AF before I can join in properly, however long that takes! My history does not fill me with hope!

Sinn x

How long have you been waiting for af Sinn? Have you spoken to your dr? x

At the moment, just three weeks. When I came off microgynon years ago it took 3 years before I got any sign of a period. Of course being young and stupid I wasn't bothered but now it's a big deal!

Didn't speak to a doctor about lack of AF as I was in a stressful situation, 3 bereavements (1 of which was my partner) as well as my final year at uni. When AF returned, all they were regular-ish cycles (only had 3 before depo!). When I've mentioned it to doctors since, they've never said anything about it. Didn't consult doctor about coming off cerazette though, just stopped taking it.

Sinn x

hope af comes soon sinn, think mine was about 7.
Im still feel tired even with that extra hour. Oh is painting our room today as we want it carpeted and more relaxing as it just looks a mess at the mo. I havent a clue what we will doe with calebs as its cream so might just get a jungle border and get new furniture xx

Wow take a few days off and a million things to catch up on!
Congrats anna thats fab news! wishing you all the best for the next 8 months-ish!
Betty you sound like you're doing well won't be long til scans and stuff but i know i'm going nuts waiting so i totally get it!
Samie-very exciting that the time is near,hope to be hearing exciting news from you soon!
Lolly, it's awful seeing pregnant folk everywhere when you really want your own little one, but your time will def come soon!
Almost everyone else is waiting for stuff-births,ov or af- hope the wait goes quick and smoothly for you all! x

Sinn, there's still plenty of time then. From what I have read it can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Fingers crossed for you. Yep, that would definately have been a stressful time, can't imagine how you coped! xx

your right dawnky- waiting is terriible! whether it is to ov get a bfp get a scan or have the baba (eeep)!!!

glad to see you again lolly and honey and kix :flower::hugs::flower:

sammie....not long now-bet your pacing the walls. id plan a nice meal or weekend away then you know you will go into labour lol :haha:

Betty- im roughly two weeks behind you so i like seeing how you are doing so i can prepare haha:happydance:

these cramps are still there on and off and far less severe. my breasts come and go as to how sore they are and i am getting a little tired but thats probaly lack of sleep :sleep:

hope we all keep well-im playing fetch with the cats (they are quite weird!)

Anna my cats play fetch!!! :haha: it's great ppls faces are a picture when I roll up a little ball of paper and they bring it back!

Just bear in mind Anna that what I experience you might not and vice versa!

Hope everyone else is all ok :hugs:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back