The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

betty- its good seeing that 3+ isnt it. I had mine a few days before 5 weeks so curious to see what my scan dates me at on friday.
wow samie not to long to go, bet you cant wait.
kix- not doing anything for halloween maybe next year lol. I was expecting our flat buzzer to start ringing but nothing, may have to put it on privacy as dont want to wake lo plus we have no sweets lol.
anna- hope you feel more positive soon, its not the easiest thing not to worry about but soon enough a bump will appear and it will all be forgotten.
Hay- i am not looking forward to the poking in ribs and all the uncomfartable feelings to come but cant wait for the movements to start .
Hope everyone is well, I have just had lazy day with oh and just started sewing on a project for our secret santa, only 56 days to go xx Oh and I started wrapping up li's birthday/xmas pressies to xx

Samie, I hope she doesn't keep you waiting too long :hugs:

Anna it's normal to worry but try to relax and enjoy it :)

Pink it's fab seeing it, my lines were so strong I prob would have got 3+ sooner too if I'd have taken it sooner!

Bet your excited for your scan! Can't say I'm not jealous, I wanna see bubbs and make sure he/she is ok!

X x x

friday seems a while a way but im sure it will fly. I am trying to keep busy this week only trouble is I know thursday I wont sleep but I need to as I have to take lo to my friends before scan and need to be there for 7.30 ish to be back home for 8.30 so I will have to e up for 6 , not looking forward to that. xx

thanks sammie you described just how i feel! thanksto betty and pink and everyone really. i dont htink id cope with anything at all so far if it werent for all of you xxx :hugs::hugs:

Pink i cant believe you have your scan this week...4 sleeps!!!!! not long at all.

Betty i know how you feel about wanting to check everything is ok- do you know when yours is yet?

hope everyones ok- had a fair few trick or treaters. i like them- they are all dressed up wonderfully and so polite :thumbup: i keep thinking fingers crossed this itme next year we will have our LO all dressed up in an asda special halloween babygrow!!!:happydance:

Don't know yet about scan, have to wait to have bookin in app with my midwife then she books it in so at a guess I would say early December!

X x x

Anna also meant to add that I have my flu jab booked for 14 nov my docs said it's safe at any stage :thumbup: and they say it's best to have it done beginning of the flu season sept-nov!

Xx

Hi, i'm good thanks, No trick or treaters in my street, it's very quiet area so wasn't expecting any really. I'm starting to feel excited for Christmas-not long now yay

Hiya,

Haven't been on for ages so took me a long time to catch up! Glad everyone is well!
I had ovulation pains on Saturday like I used to before cerazette but I didn't do any opk or anything. Excruciating!!

Keep ur chin up lolly it'll happen to you v soon, I know it's hard being jealous I was like that both times my sister got pregnant and I wasn't even trying then

Happy Halloween!!

Hi Amelia how are you? have you been using ov kits?

I've got midwife appt today always love hearing baby's heartbeat! Think I've got blood tests today too. Feeling loads of kicks now it feels amazing! I seem to have 24 hour heartburn though but at least Gaviscon fixes it don't know what I would do without it!!

Abbi and Hay did you say you have started antenatal classes yet?

Xxx

Morning!

Hi Amelia, yeah I know, it will happen eventually :flower:

kix, enjoy the midwife & hearing wee ones heartbeat! :happydance:

Betty, how you doing?

Lolly x

Morning lolly!

I'm good ta, am ready for bed super early ATM but that's all good :)

X x x

morning :D

enjoy midwife kix, i have mine tomorrow :) also here they now do just 2 sessions from 9.30-12.30 on 2 consecutive Saturdays, not sure whether to go or not though, probably be more useful for my boyfriend as he will kind of know what is going to be happening more, whereas i dont think they could tell me anymore than what ive read etc, and dont fancy 3 hours. But i will ask my boyfriend and maybe go this sat, but following sat he is working and i wouldnt go on my tod anyway!

does anyone watch celebrity juice? i love it, i think keith lemon is hilarious, last weeks one with ant n dec was absolutely brilliant! :haha:

x

Kix - I have mine a week on Saturday. 10am till 4pm! BRUTAL! I said to Hay though, if it's awful me and my db will just sneak out during one of the breaks. I have read so much, I can't see them being able to tell me much that I don't already know.

Hay - I love celeb juice, so so funny! The Ant & Dec one was fab. I liked it when Keith got them to swap sides - it didn't look right at all! Keith is amazing - would love a night out with him! Have you seen Leigh Francis in interviews when he isn't being Keith? He is so normal - it's odd!

xx

haha i know its so funny! the ant n dec was just legend moment with that naked woman!! ive had few tweets from leigh francis haha my claim to fame, and a few from TOWIE and gok wan! gotta love it!! :D

x

Hay can you explain how twitter works? That's pretty awsome having tweets from famous ppl!

Ooh and i posted your bibs so you shoul get them tomorrow or Thursday morning :)

X x x

I lovvveee Celeb Juice the Ant and Dec one was soooo funny!
I love it when Keith does the love advise on This Morning too he's amazing.

I've got the Midwife tomorrow, my BP has crept up the past few days so hoping its ok tomorrow don't wanna be referred in =o(

Hi everyone, just thought I'd give you a quick update as I've just spoken to my GP about my blood tests (have been waiting for her call since yesterday morning, which has been driving me nuts) anyway its mostly good news. I'm definitely not pregnant, which I really knew already - was just holding a faint hope that all the hpts had been wrong. But thankfully my thryoid level is normal and my hormone levels show that I was probably ovulating at the time the test was taken. So fingers crossed AF arrives in two weeks (or even a BFP!!) and if not then she's asked me to go back and see her for more tests. So a big relief really, just need to keep my fingers crossed that AF FINALLY arrives. Maybe I can actually get some sleep tonight! xxx

Samie fingers crossed for u its ok tomorrow!!

Betty you basically follow all the celebs you like or want, and they tweet to a max of so many letters, and you can reply, tweet etc, its like on most shows now on tv you see them put #celebjuice etc for twitter and then these topics 'trend' and come under their own search so all the tweets related come up and they read them out etc. such as for xfactor, and if u watch xtra factor they're always trying to trend things to do with olly and caroline, they'll say hashtag ollystrousers or something like that!
its really funny too, the banter between piers morgan and lord alan sugar is hilarious! the more u tweet the more u get used to it and u tweet the celebs and hope they reply or 'retweet' it lol! sounds complicated but its not and is fun :)

x

Hay can you explain how twitter works? That's pretty awsome having tweets from famous ppl!

Ooh and i posted your bibs so you shoul get them tomorrow or Thursday morning :)

X x x

Good news about the blood results skippy hopefully everything will work towards your bfp soon!

I never got in to twitter, i tried but got bored!

me either samie- too confusing for me lol:happydance:

glad everyone seems to be doing good. im enjoying my time off work- been for a nice walk at the park and a carvery dinner today too :thumbup:

pink-3 more sleeps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->