The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hi all,

my sickness lasted up until about 13 weeks where i was sick everyday, and at one point couldnt eat for 3 days so had sickness tablets. but it eased from then, and then i was just sick when i travel as passenger, and still have been the whole way through, cant travel at all!

Lolly glad ur positive again, and i hope you get your xmas bfp after the all clear :D

samie dont work too hard, and sorry to hear about all the dramas!!

anna im sure everything is fine, its hard not to worry, but try and be positive :) not everyone gets sickness etc!

torz thats good news! mrs hopeful hope ur nt in too much pain!

x

Well everything was ok at the Midwife today thank god!
Although she thinks baby is LOP although i think more LOL but least she's on the left side, so i'm off to get my birthing ball to get this little one to move to LOA because i don't want a back to back labour :shrug:
I've got really bad acid indigestion today its making me feel super sick :sick:
had another rubbish night sleep so gonna sleep all day on the sofa me thinks, now gonna try get some lunch if it stays down...

x

aww hope u feel better and get ur nap! :hugs: glad all ok at mw, have no idea what those terms mean but fingers crossed she gets in to right position!!

baby always seems to be head down at appointments, but over past few days i think its the head i feel high up, i know move around alot, just seems funny that gets in right position to see midwife! :haha:

i sit on my ball at night sometimes as its comfier, got an appointment 14th nov now to check cervix, and then mw again at 36 weeks. exciting, not long left now! :D

x

my goodness- really isnt long at all for some of you. i have been to mw today who told me to stop doing my bbt as its making me more stressed! was a good appointment ad i feel more relaxed. going back in 2 weeks for bloods and book my scan :thumbup:

samie you said you were quick after coming off the pill- how long were you i forgot! i had 3 1/2 months pill free before conception. just keeping fingers nd toes crossed. i did ask if i should see th dr about progesterone cream or something but she said no!

def feel better but trying to to get attached yet

anna- glad you feel a bit more relaxed xx
Im suffering at night a feeling of shortness of breath, i get in the day but not as bad. I think I am going to mention it on friday at antinatal appointment. feeling a bit sicky at mo, the only thing i have for breakfast is oranges because it doesnt make me feel sick x
Hope everyones well x

I stopped the pill Jan 3rd Had a period Feb 3rd and conceived Feb 19th... much quicker than anticipated.

Sorry forget to come out of Midwife mode sometimes Hay! Basically she thinks baby is left Occiput posterior meaning the back of baby is against my spine facing forward but i think she is more to the side on my left so she is facing right but the ideal position for labour is left occiput anterior so the back is at the front and she is facing my back so i've gotta work on moving her round!

This is a good website for showing positions https://spinningbabies.com/baby-positions

xx

thats handy website thanks Samie! :)

Pink i get shortness of breath at night, and in morning but mainly from coughing! and sometimes throughout day. but if yours isnt caused by anything else it may be worth mentioning!

Anna glad u feel more relaxed :)
x

Betty I've got bibs, they are lovely thank you!! Lovely wrapped too! :) x

Yayyy hay that's fab so glad you got them and more importantly you like them :happydance:

Thanks to you all for saying about sickness, I was so nauseous last night I went to bed at 8pm!!! Seem a bit better today and have actually eaten dinner!

Anna is your mw nice? I won't hear from mine for another week or so.....

Samie i hope she plays ball and moves into the right position!

Pink oranges are better than nothing at least your putting some fuel in :)

Torz that's fab news hope you get a regular cycle soon :)

Hope I've not forgotten anyone :hugs:

X x x

Mrs h I got my ov kits on eBay they are like 8 quid for 50!

X x x

I'll wait to see the outcome of this month then buy some on cd1 :)
You know those of your charting temp, can you feel a difference in your temperature I.e. are you hotter when temp rises or do you only know theres a change change cos you have taken your temperature?

Great news Torz, hope I am not much further behind you! I stopped my pill on 9 October.

Sinn x

Mrs Hopeful - not really. You may feel very slightly hotter if there is quite a big rise but tbh it is difficult to tell. Sometimes I would wake up feeling really hot and my temperature was lower than the day before! Might be different for the other girls though...

xx

Morning!

Hope everyone is well!

I'm so busy this week with work but have managed a wee day off today so hooray! :happydance:

Betty how you feeling?

Lolly x x x

Morning lolly,

Great when you can wangle a day off eh!

I'm feeling good, really tired and really nauseous but all is good!

I am fine most of the day and get the nausea in the evenings, I was awake in the middle of the night with it last night :wacko:

What ya gonna do with your day off?

X x x

Aw no! Do you have anything that could help, peppermint tea maybe?

I'm gonna go to my body attack class, then I need to hand in my books to my accountant, do some shopping then just chill out. might actually buy some Christmas cards and start on them as I'm so busy the next few weeks, i could seriously do with a PA!

What are you all up to today?

Lolly x x

work for me, enjoy ur day off lolly :)

i have got some xmas presents, getting the rest 3rd dec going shopping, glad i sold my rihanna tickets towards xmas pres now :haha:

i never really do alot of xmas cards, only close friends and family!

betty they say nibblin ginger biscuits helps, and things like that, but i didnt find anything that helped me sadly. sometimes you may feel nauseous cause you are hungry?

x

Lolly I find softmints are helping but couldnt really eat them in the middle of the night :haha:

I only do friends and family Xmas cards too gets sooo expensive otherwise! Have a nice relaxing day off! I am going to get my friends baby shower presents today :)

Hay I have ginger biscuits, and I do try to eat regularly, but when nausea is mega it's catch 22! It's all good it won't last forever.... I keep thinking the reason for it is the best in the world so I don't mind :)

X x x

Jealous of your day of Lolly enjoy!! :thumbup:

I am in work all day too but my evening appointment has just cancelled which is good so I can now go home at a normal time yay! Really looking forward to this weekend - one of my best friends is home for a a week from Dubai where she is working at the moment so loads of us are going round to hers for drinks and food and fireworks! :happydance: Then we are going to Bristol on Saturday and Sunday with all my mums side of the family for my step brothers 30th - my step sister lives in Bristol so kind of a half way point for us up North and some other family who live down in Bournemouth. Anyone else got plans??

Betty sorry to hear your feeling sick but all will be worth it. I keep hearing that people are more sick with a girl?? I think you're having a girl Hay and I am still thinking I am having a boy! Abbi said she wasn't sick either and your having a boy Abbi! But who knows I will be made up with either can't wait to meet him/her so excited!! :haha:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"