The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

I would love a girl to be honest, but as long as baby is healthy obv i dont mind! :D i heard it too, but you hear so much. lol! 8 weeks to find out, (hopefully bit less) really would love bubs to arrive before xmas, think ive now realised its actually babys bum im feeling push out at the top, as baby seems to behave and be head down. going to keep using ball and hope for an early arrival :haha:

sounds like u got a nice weekend planned Kix, we have just got to clean our holiday cottage, and measure up for new furniture we are getting for it and carpet etc! and may go shopping and order it, usually knackered after cleaning it though. everything seems to be hard work these days lol!
when do u finish work kix?
x

Ooooh I wonder if that theory is correct! I am excited to find out what you ladies have!

I am off to a friend's surprise 30th birthday party tomorrow and then relaxing for the rest of the weekend!

xx

I wasn't sick with caleb and this time around its horrible. I'm struggling with it at times going to mention it tomorrow at clinic as I am trying to eat but it makes me feel worse most times.
Have a fab day lolly x
I've got some banana bread cooking first time will post pics later .
Did caleb his dinner but was moaning so I put him in his room and he's fell asleep soooo cute. Xx

Well actually it's funny you should say about the sickness girl link.... My sis has one of each with my nephew she didn't even feel sick bit with my niece she actually lost weight at the beginning because she had such severe nausea!

Hmmm wonder if it's true?!?

Your weekends all sound fab! I'm having a quiet one as have a few busy ones coming up so making the most of resting x x x

im in work 10-8 sat and 7-3 on sunday so a busy weekend for me. I dont mind it normally goes quick and its the early shift to. xx

Hi girls :wave: Having had both sexes can't say it was true for me, I was horrifically sick wk 5 to week about wk 20 with my first (boy), very sick right through with second (girl), third (boy) bit of sickness but not a lot and last Ollie was only sick I think 3 times xx

hi honey! hope ur good.
i dont really believe it to be honest, same as they say if u carry high/low etc, everyone is so different. baby is what he/she is now. :D i did those chinese gender prediction and says a girl who knows. just a bit of fun though all the myths i think.

x

It's funny because my sil said to me could I make it a girl please I said well number 1 it's already the sex it will be and it's not me who controlls it lol!

I do believe the whole carry all out front (football bump stylee) it's a boy, if you gain weight all over (pudding stylee) it's a girl....

Although I know this isn't am exact science lol!

X x x

lol so that contradicts my sickness then, as i am literally just bump, and nowhere else. :haha: so mine is transgender. hahaha!

x

Hi everyone just a short post how our the newly pregnant ladies getting on? how are the ladies getting near the end of their pregnancies getting on? Honey how is ollie doing?

Lily is keeping me so busy i havent had chance to come on here and catch up so i have probably missed out on loads of news :nope:

My bloos pressure is finally settling down but i am still on medication for it, i cant believe Lily is 3 Week old today its gone so quick. My husband went back to work on monday so im finding it a little hard to get into my own routine but im sure it will all fit into place.

Honey a quick question about breastfeeding, do you feed on demand? Does ollie use you for comfort?

Rachael

Ha ha I love guessing although I don't believe all the myths really they can't all be right! Never heard of the chinese prediction?? Although secretly hoping the sickness thing is true because although I would be made up with a girl or a boy I would secretly love a boy - never felt it until I got pregnant and now I keep imagining a little boy?? I am all bump too Hay! My best mate had a little boy though and she was sick all the way through?

xx

Hi Rachael,

aww bless glad you two are doing well though :) sure you will settle into ur own little routine soon, must be difficult at first though. the weeks go by so fast dont they!

haha kix its definitely different for everyone, my boyfriend has dreams about baby and it always ends up being a boy, but he's not one of those guys that really wants a boy as hes not into football etc, so its not for that reason, he really doesnt mind either. i just am so excited to find out now, and it will be giving me extra energy thru labour i hope as it will be a surprise. lol. have u decided on names?

x

Aww hay I'm sure it's one or tother lol!
it's not an exact science but from my experience with fam and friends the way they have all carried has been accurate for the sex!

I gain weight so easily that I'll prob be mr blobby and have a boy :haha:

I would like a girl but as long as all is where it should be and functioning I honestly don't care! Although my oh idea for boys names are questionable lol!

Rachael great to see a post from you! I'm sure you will find your routine soon :hugs: are you enjoying mummyhood?

X x x

Betty im loving it, its such a winderful feeling but it is very tiring. She tends to be very restless from around 10.30pm till about 1am then falls asleep till 6am. Not sure whether its a breastfeeding thing or just a baby thing that they go through restless patches for hours where she feeds on and off for nearly 3hrs.

Hows the pregnancy goin betty?

Rachael

How strange Rache I went onto your profile today to check when you'd last been on as hadn't posted for ages, I was getting worried. Yes they will use you for comfort that's why I sparingly use a dummy only the MAM ones though. Ollie will take expressed milk from a MAM bottle too. Lily at 3wks is having a growth so will feed almost constantly for a few days :( That will also be what's making you so tired. 1am till 6am is very good though, d'you at least sleep then? Ollie will go 3-4hrs during the night, once went 5hrs but not since! How has Lily's weight gain been?
Not sure I believe the theory about how you carry relates to the sex either? I've been to Dunelms today and bought lots of christmassy material, I'm going to attempt to make personalised stockings for the kids, project I thought Sofia could do together, I'll prob stab myself :haha: If they turn out even remotely like a stocking I'll post some pics for you all to have a giggle at :haha:
Lolly did you see that prog about bad driving school last night?
xxx

Rachael as far as I know it's going well, wish I could have a scan earlier tho, 5 weeks seems like a lifetime away :haha:

I've had some aching down my right arm which has worried me but not got any worse so guess it's just hormones softening things?!? ( it's also the arm I had surgery on)

I fancied a clemetine tonight so I had one and whilst eatin it I realised my so ness had eased!!!! Hope it wasn't a fluke!

Honey the easiest way is to draw a template the shape you want but about an inch bigger then sew the material with right sides together then turn it out and voila! :haha: oh and don't for get to hem the top bits first!

Post pics to show us!!!!

Xx x x

I have an early start tomorrow, need to ge to my friends for 7.30 then catch the bus back home so im thinking up at 6 tomorrow err. its goint to be a lond day.
Im a little bit scaried this time around about my scan. I have the odd twinges on the one side but not all the time, think im just nervous. xx

Gl pink let us know how it goes! Wish I was getting a scan tomorrow!

X x x

Pink is your scan 2mor?

Honey I did see it lol, thats what I have to suffer everyday!!!! :wacko: We all got an email at the start of the year to see who wanted to take part in it but I didn't fancy it! :haha:

I'm off to watch Hollyoaks, getting exciting now!

Nice to see you popping back Rach :flower:

Just think some of you guys might be on to your next pregnancy before I have a baby :haha:

Lolly x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->