The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

yeah its my scan tomorrow lolly, cant wait but nervous to. I wont be having next pregnancy for a long time lol. If we have a girl oh will be happy but will be trying again if another boy .
All my stuff is ready so im just trying to wind down ready for tomorrow. Bus timetable is sorted so wish me luck i get there and back on time.
I have 3 appointments tomorrow so will try and update in between them xx

Thanks Abby. My temperature seems to fluctuate loads as it is but I will try it next cycle.
Oohh Hollyoaks was all drama tonight.
Hope the scan goes well tomorrow Pink.

I am feeling festive-I need to get cracking on my Christmas shopping.

mrs h my temp was all over the show too- it settled after 1 or 2 periods. do sign up for fertility friend it made it much easier for me.

rach gld to see you about and glad LO is settling- hopefully you will get some rest too.

Good to see honey and lolly around too- dont go too far ladies your the pillars (along with others!!)

pink-good luck tomorrow hope its all going well.

Betty-hope your feeling a bit better and yourdeff right to keep focusing on the positives.

not seen anything from samie- wonder if shes gone in to labour yet?! btw good luck x
As for me- i will be MIA for a week or so as im off on my holidays (center parcs) not sure how the internet will be so may not get on. Im feeling ok- im tired and have spots and sore niples and a stuffy nose. i dont feel sick or anythign yet which keeps worrying me but im only 5/6 weeks so stll early days. i still feel nervous abut things going wrong but certainly feel better than i did. got my free mum to be bag off the MW yday and it all feels more real now. btw betty- MW was so lovelly.

GL to everyone with their bumps and hopefully not too many more weeks until the LOs arrive :happydance:

see you all soon xxx

Annaaouska-enjoy Centreparks-hope the weathers better there. I had a look on fertility friend site yesterday-need to read some more though.

I have been wondering the same about samie.....

Hope she is ok :hugs:

X x x

Nope I'm still a fat pregnant lump no signs or anything yet just been feeling a bit crappy I'll be sure to update you with any news! X

Hi everyone,

Lots going on again for all you!! I had a week off last week which was lovely.
I'm on cd22 and I think dpo 6 but i'm only going on the pains I had!! I don't know how to use opk or temps so I wouldn't know where to start!! Is it easy to do?
Had a smear today too. Hopefully the next time someone messes with down there will be when I'm giving birth!! Gotta get pg first tho.

X

Aww samie! I'm sure she will make an appearance soon!
We will all be here rooting for ya when she does!!!

Amelia, I used opk and I basically used to do 2 a day one around lunch time one about 6 pm from the day I stopped af to when they stopped being positive i only did this because of my irregular cycles if you have a regular cycle you do it for less days :haha: If you go on eBay they are really cheap I think I paid 8 quid for 50.... So your not wasting loads of money you can poas till your hearts content!!

X x x

Samie not long to go she will be here very soon!

Good luck with your scan today Pink!

I have been suffering from heartburn really bad all the way through but these last 2 weeks are even worse argghhh was that bad it made me sick this morning - first time I have been sick in years horrible horrible feel so sorry for everyone who is suffering with sickness I can't cope with it! Anyway don't want to complain as wouldn't change a thing!!!

Lolly I watched that programme too on bad drivers with the AA it makes me chuckle I honestly can't believe how bad some people are at driving - I drive loads with my work and there are such bad idiots on the road I don't know how you have the patience to do your job! Everyone should be made to re-sit there test after 15 / 20 years I reckon!! Ha!

xxxx

Kix - heartburn is awful for me too! I hate it...all day every day. Lost count of how much I have spent on rennies. I should really get a prescription from the doctor!

Pink - hope scan went well. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Anna - have a good holiday! Very jealous! :)

Amelia - if you really want to track ovulation and you have a bit of extra money I would treat yourself to a clearblue fertility monitor. They are absolutely amazing and I got my bfp the second month I used it. There is no guessing and trying to read opks, it tells you when you are on low fertility, high fertility and peak (ovulation day). They are pricey but amazon do a pretty good deal and on ebay you can get them even cheaper. People often sell theirs once they get their bfp and as long as you reset it it's good as new!

EG:-

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clearblu...althCare_RL&hash=item4ab064c251#ht_500wt_1287

Just an idea anyway- well worth the money if you have it!

xx

one thing i havent suffered with at all is heartburn!

abbi do u feel like baby has dropped now? i have no idea, but baby is head down, constantly wiggling around and kicking and pushing their bum out now lol mw said to me need to start tracking that ur getting at least 10 movements, i was like jeez im gettin about 110, allllll day long and at night :D :haha:

hope scan gone well pink :)

x

I'm not sure Hay - he has always been pretty low, it is hard to tell. Tbh - the past few days he has really quietened down. His movements are different and he seems to be sleeping a lot during the day. I was a bit worried but I used my doppler and I did a kick count and everything seems ok. Maybe he has moved around? I wish he could just be here! haha! I have my 34 week app next week so hopefully the mw will be able to tell me how he is lying! Hope he is still head down! xx

PS:- On the babybump app there is a kick counter which is good! x

i have obstetrician for my cervix 14th nov which will be instead of my 34 week with mw so im hoping they check position there, and then not seeing midwife until 36.

i feel baby alot so im not worried about movements as of yet to be honest. and i only have the free version of babybump lol! when i stand up i feel alot of pressure down there, and constantly need a pee which they say is a sign they could have dropped. but yeah i cant tell from my bump cause its never really been majorly high anyway!

x

I am the same with needing a wee but I have been like that for ages. I have noticed a bit of pressure (tmi - in the fru fru) on the odd occasion (haha) and lower back ache but it's so hard to tell. Need to do some jumping around to get him down there and ready to come out! ;) xx

i know mine has been head down since week 28, so hoping baby will engage soon and be ready to come out before or on time! haha.. fingers crossed!! but we will see!!

roll on 5 pm for hometime lol!
x

not until 20th December thats my last day, lol! x

Thanks Betty and Abbi!!
Do u have to test twice a day or just once? If it's twice is it ok to do it in the morning and evening? I wouldn't be able to do it at 12pm cos I'll be in work then. X

Hi girls been at my moms so have only just got on. scan went well even though the 3 appointments i was ther 9-11 errr. Im measuring spot on 8w 3d, have a scan 2nd december for actually date and the nt scan. my consultant gave me some sickness tablets but im unsure of them as a- says be careful in pregnancy and b- causes drowsiness.cyclizine hydrochloride. will catch up later as im just getting stuff ready for work xx

Attachments

• scan2.jpg
    scan2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g