The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Amelia I think you can do 1 a day if ya wanna it's just the surge can be short so you potentially could miss it..... As long as it's not fmu it's fine! From what I have read the oh builds up through the day in your urine which is why it says not to use fmu...

See how ya get on!

Pink that's fab news, did you see heartbeat? The scan is fab looks like a gummy bear :)

Do you feel a bit easier now? Sorry to hear about the sickness I can sympathise :cry:

X x x

yes saw a heartbeat so cute, hows your sickness betty xx

Ahh what a fab pic! The sickness is crap i got stemitil but took it twice because i didn't think it worked and was scared of the safety so i just put up with the sickness, but never thought it would last the whole time! Hope it goes soon for you.

Anybody got any plans for the weekend?

Pink scan looks great, cyclizine is the one I told you was fine. I have used it in all my pregnancy to varying degrees and this time it wasn't prescribed for morning sickness but had them in the house coz of my Ulcerative Colitis, don't overdose on them but taking them to make you feel less nausea will work a treat and you'll be able to function better, which important for you as you have another child depending on you. 1 or 2 a day is fine I promise you, all my kids are perfect :)
xx
Ps have added a new pic of Ollie, can't believe how much he's growing :haha:

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 1
The sickness is pretty bad from about 3-4 in the afternoon, I've been waking up in the night too!! I'm finding that I just don't fancy anything at all, have been living on cereal, marmite on toast and monster munch lol!

I bet seeing the heart beat is amazing!!

Honey ollie is so cute and he is growing so fast :flower:

No plans here just a quiet one as got a few hectic weekends coming up!

X x x

Aw Hay! Well at least you will get extra time with lo!

Glad scan went well Pink - I had a scan at 8 weeks that looked like that. Little bean! ;)

Amelia - with opk's it is best to do them twice a day. With the monitor you just do it on the days that the monitor tells you to.

xx

Thanks again Betty and Abbi!! Sorry for being dumb but what does fmu mean? X

Lily now weighs 6lb 13oz at 3 week she was 5lb 13oz when i left the hospital so the midwife seems happy with her weight gain. She also seems to be settling into a routine of 3hrs at nite inbetween feeds and 2 hrs in the day, she is havin alot more awake time now to where she is nosey and looks around

Pink nice to see ur scan went well
looking forward to seeing the news that sammie has had her baby i keep coming on to check inbetween me doing chores and sorting Lily out
im really enjoying being a mum even if it does feel like you have no time to do anything.

Rachael

Well I'm currently in the delivery suite because I have been leaking what I thought might be my waters. Been checked over its not my waters but my bp is raised pulse is raised and my resp are raised and babys heart rate on ctg is high so they are admitting me! :cry:
Good news is I had a sweep! And I'm already 2-3 cms dilated so hopefully won't be too long off!
X

Well I'm currently in the delivery suite because I have been leaking what I thought might be my waters. Been checked over its not my waters but my bp is raised pulse is raised and my resp are raised and babys heart rate on ctg is high so they are admitting me! :cry:
Good news is I had a sweep! And I'm already 2-3 cms dilated so hopefully won't be too long off!
X

Good thing is it will all soon be over and done with and you will have a beautiful baby to call your own :) Hope all goes well, try best as you can to not stress (not good for the old bp :haha:) and keep thinking in the back of your mind, not long till you're having wonderful cuddles :) there's no feeling like it in the world, it's making me quite emotional just thinking about it. :hugs:
This last labour was my best mainly because every beginning of a contraction I would repeat over and over in my head that this pain will soon be over xxx

No contractions =o(
Bp still slightly higher and my urine pcr has come back quite high so just waiting on docs for a plan....hopefully home!

Aww samie, hope you get to go home, and hopefully your Bp will come down and contractions will start!!

Keep us posted :hugs:

X x x

Well there's no going back now! Dr isn't happy as feels its early pre eclampsia so induction has started, just had the propess inserted! I'm scared now!!!

Aww Samie sorry to hear about the possible pre eclamsia... But just focus on the fact your little girl will be here soon! And you get to have hubby with you :hugs:

X x x

Hi all-I've hijacked dh iPad!!pink baby is cute as can b for 8 wks! Love Betty calling it a gummy bear! Betty-hope ur coping it will be soon worth it. Rach and honey hope the Lo,s are still good- love Oliver's new pic. Amelia I did one ok abou 6pm each day from cd10. Hay and abbey-not long at all for you now. And sammie-come on girl u can do it. It's our wedding anniversary tues so il send u November luck xxxx

Hope I've not missed anyone. Holiday is great I'm shattered from all the walking tho! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->