The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Lol I guess names with get shortened or lengthened.... I very rarely get called by my name :haha:

Glad to hear she slept better, bless her heart x x x

Well in fairness my name is shortened to Sam or Samie/Sammy so i can't complain... but still she is my Sophia =o)

It's nearly Friday Betty aahhhhhh!!

xx

that's it they always get shortened, im Hay or Hayls most of the time, if baby is a girl i dont want it shortened to alex though would be lexi, and i quite like ali/allister so dont mind :)

just cant wait now, god i am sat freezing in work sure my cough has got worse too since no heating at work :( boiler is currently being fixed but no use when you've been freezing all week !!

abbi let us know how u get on

x

Samie - that is so annoying! I would get really pissed off too. Just keep correcting people until they get it! Can't really advise on the sleeping thing, I don't have any experience but just keep an eye on it - I am sure it isn't anything serious!

Betty - so excited for tomorrow! What time is your scan?

Saw the MW today - she said that the baby's head is right down now so that explains why my bump shape has changed so much. Pleased he is in the right position but just wish it meant more aka - that he was coming today! ha! She checked the discharge too - was so embarrassing. Had to strip off and use my fur coat to cover my modesty while she checked it. She said it definitely isn't fluid so that is a bonus. Can try some more bd'ing tonight to coax him out! ;)

She said that she can't see me until next Friday! ARGHHH! So I can have a sweep then if I want but she thinks I should wait until after Xmas if I want to reduce the risk of being in on Xmas day. I think she is right so will probably do that if he isn't here by then.

Aww hay I like both your names and the shortened versions!

Abbie good to know the discharge is nothing to worry about! Can't believe you have a week left! That's mad!! I hope you either go soon or late after Xmas :thumbup: being in hospital for Xmas wouldn't be fun!

X x x

ahh abbi exciting, glad hes right down, wish mine would get down lol! but it can happen quickly so not really too worried.

yeah definitely no fun being in over xmas!!

betty so exciting for tomorrow :D what times scan?

x

Betty - me too! Gonna spend some time on my ball today and hope that gravity does some of the work for me. It feels like I have been pregnanty forever but at the same time it seems to have gone really quickly too! Very odd!

Hay - like you said I wouldn't worry. I really don't think it makes a difference at all. I looked on the internet and some women had lo's head engaged for weeks and still went over! Hope I am not one of them! ;)

xx

Hay scan is 12:45! So very excited and and extra bonus is I get hubby home for a whole extra day :happydance:

Abbie it must be really surreal! My friend is a few weeks behind you and it seems to have whizzed by but been long at the same time!

X x x

good news for abbi and also that little sophia is doing better.

Betty so exciting just one more sleep! mine was 1.45! hope everything goes ok and im quite sure it will you should get a good picture too as your a bit later than the average.

i feel quite normal now a days not so tired and things hope thats still good! my frames should be here soon for the suprise christmas present-only telling a few people th rest i will wait until 20 wks xxxx

Aww tha thanks Anna, I sure hope I get a good pic :) it's gonna be Soooo hard to hold my wee tho I am not good at holding it :haha: :haha:

X x x

Hey all

So exciting for your scan Betty!

Glad you're feeling more normal now annanouska!

Wow only a week left Abbi how exciting!!

I'm currently 4 days late for AF but it feels like it will start at any moment so probably just my body teasing me!

Ooh Amelia, that's exactly how I felt! Didn't have any other symptoms till after my bfp!

When will you test?

X x x

Really Betty? I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much cos I think my body might just be settling down after cerazette! Been off it since august though. Me and bf are moving in together on Saturday so maybe on Sunday morning if AF hasn't turned up!! X

Yep really, I refused to believe it as didn't wanna get my hopes up with the pcos an all so waited until I was a week late :)

Keep us posted and hood luck with the move!

X x x

Morning girls! Just wanted to say good luck to Betty for the scan! It will be amazing!

Amelia fingers crossed this is it for you!

Not caught up with all the chat but I will be back later to have a nosey through!

Lolly x x x x x x

Fingers crossed amelia I felt the same too!!

Hope everything goes well today betty looking forward to the update!!

Betty - hope the scan goes brilliantly today!!! So excited for you! Can't wait to see your lo!

Amelia - I was the same as Betty - no symptoms until after so don't lose hope! And I know - 6 days now. Going into tow today so hoping the walk helps him find his way out! ;)

xx

Betty I'm so excited for you :)
Abbi I had our first at 39+4 so don't think you'll be waiting much longer :)
Kix and Hay not long to wait now :)
Lolly nice to see a post from you, hope your toe isn't giving you too much pain :hugs:
Sammie the name thing is annoying, ppl always call our Sofia Soph! Also because her's is spelt with an 'f' she learnt to spell her name out loud at the age of 3 coz ppl constantly misspelled it with a ph!
Anna the scan in a frame is lovely idea :)
Amelia you're in with a chance which is great :)
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->