The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Great news at the scan - placenta has moved up so I don't need a c section! Thrilled as did not fancy xmas in hospital at all!

It was so lovely seeing baby again on the screen he / she looked so big compared to the 20 week scan! We didn't get a photo as would only really get a head shot so decided not long to wait now will just look forward to seeing baby in person instead! Apparently baby has lots of hair, she could see it floating from his / her head on the screen ha ha!

Had a routine appointment afterwards which was much more in detail compared to the normal midwife appts at my gp.

Abbi & Hay I know you have both mentioned pelvic pain - I have had this for the last few months which they didn't seem to concerned about but were pressing on my bone which killed! Hopefully doesn't get much worse but they said it could do when baby's head engages which it should in the next few weeks.

Roll on Friday no more work!!! Whoooo!!! And Betty's scan!!

xxxx

Aww that's fab kix! Yay! So glad I bet you are over the moon!

Can't believe they can see hair on an us!

X x x

ah kix fab news so happy for u!!
how cute they could c hair, on my 4d a few have said aww they have lots of hair, i didnt even think to ask at the time, but if anything like me i had a right mop of hair so hoping they have too :D

feel for u having pelvic pain all this time, its horrible isnt it.
we've just all got to think pain is worth it and will all be forgotten once they're in our arms!!

doooooo hurry though baby !! :haha: :rofl:

xx

So pleased it moved, knew it would =o)

The pelvic pain is the worse bit of pregnancy for me even more so when my labour was all in my pelvis... i thought it was gonna snap! But the relief when she was born, it just went.....but its back now although thats probably due to the bad positioning lifting/ feeding Sophia etc.

I'm soooo excited to see the new babies, it's so close now =o)

xx

Fab news Kix, so pleased for you, you should get the natural delivery you're hoping for now :). Can't wait to hear from you on friday :)
xxx

hi ladies glad to see your all well despite the aches and pains.

Betty-not long for you 4 sleeps!! so pleased for torz also hopefully sinn and amelia not too far behind.

lolly- so sorry to hear your sad news. hope your ok. even though you did what was right for you it can still be tough xxxx

been away for 4 days visiting familly. was very hard as they still didnt know so hd to make sure they never found my phone or vitamins lol! had a scare (again) friday morning, had some red spotting-but it was really minute- 4/5 little dots when i wiped (sorry). DH made me go to boots and stock up on pads just incase the worst came to worst as they live out in the sticks!! it didnt come back after that one episode so just ignored it.

had my scan today. i feel quite deflated really but not sure why! the sonograph lady was really abrupt and rushed the whole thing. i told her i was 10w4d by my dates to which she then complained why i was there os early then?! she did the US and didnt even turn screen to me or DH, hubby did see as he bent over her shoulder but i didnt :growlmad: i asked for 4 pics (for the christmas announcement) to which she said why you can hardly see anything its pointless. in the end i got one-i mean i was paying for them so whats the issue?

had a great chat with a MW after though who booked all my appointments. the us states 10w 3 d so my next one is 9th feb. she was really nice and said scan is ok bean is upside down with face against the edge . we think we can see the limbs curled up but obviously a bit small-once i work out how il put a pic on here

Aww Anna, well at least you know all is well now, and hopefully you will get a different sonographer next time!

I can hardly wait for mine Friday will be good to know definate dates!

Has everyone got this horrific weather? Gale force wind and torrential rain? It's battering the rain into my front door which is upvc so makes one hell of a racket! Good job I could sleep on a motorway these days :haha:

X x x

Kix - fab news!! Really pleased, you can relax now!! Hair? That is so sweet!! I hope mine has lots of hair - I was born with loads of really dark hair actually so we will see!

Anna - I can see why you feel a bit deflated. Did they not offer you a repeat scan in a few weeks. I mean did they do the NT scan? I didn't think it was accurate until later? At least they saw everything and there were no problems. Looking forward to seeing the picture!

Hay - how are you feeling? I am really fed up. I spent about 3 hours on my ball yesterday, I scrubbed the floor on all fours, I walked up and down the stairs, had a clary sage bath, ate my db's spicy lasagne for dinner & then we dtd. NOTHING WORKS! It really is true, they come when they want & my little boy is happy where he is! haha!!

Betty - weather has been vile, it's quite nice not having to go anywhere! ;) Wear sensible shoes, you don't want to be slipping over!

So my mw has offered me a sweep on my due date if he isn't here. I am a bit worried though with it being 3 days before Xmas, if it works there is a good chance I could have him xmas day! Do you reckon the mw would let me have one on the 26th instead, or even better a few days early like the 19th/20th? Probably not? haha! I just want my Christmas dinner with my family ;)

xx

PS:- Single digits!!! :D :D :D

Abbie I agree seems a little odd they didn't offer to repeat....

Although I opted to not have the nt part done, as my midwife put it I'm having a hello baby scan :haha:

Anna did you opt to not have the nt part?

Abbie I honestly think that babies come when they are ready.... And the women who have a hot curry then go into labour.... Maybe it was just 'time' :shrug:

I can see your conundrum with the sweep.... You can only ask her about earlier/later options? See what she says!

X x x

Hey all

We have same vile weather and boiler in work is broke and not being fixed till thurs fri so its freezinggggg!!

abbi i am so fed up too and baby loves my ribs far too much that its just so painful!! definitely come when they're ready, ive been going on my ball but only because its comfy for a little while, but cant be bothered to try anything else lol.

They offer u sweep on due date here too, and will book u in to be induced 10 days after due date. I'd still have the sweep, my friend had her sweep on her due date 21st nov, and had her boy 26th november so that was the monday and had him the sat! so u may still get ur xmas dinner anyway lol!

mine's probably going to end up being 2012 baby as cant see coming early now. but suppose theres stil time, fingers crossed!! :D

sooooo exciting :happydance: and nearly christmas :xmas12:

xx

They have proven the ball helps tho right? Opens the pelvis and helps baby press on cervix if I remember correctly?

Yay for Xmas! I am a big kid when it comes to Xmas!!

X x x

im the same betty lol! and my boyfriend is even worse, he loves santa :rofl:

yeah it does help them to go lower i think. and it is pretty comfy which is why its something i dont mind doing lol.. just too long makes you have a numb bum :haha:!!

xx

Ha ha! I guess that's something I have to look forward to :haha:

You will love taking lo to see Santa next yr then!

X x

yeah definitely. think the boyfriend will be sat on his knee with him/her :rofl: :haha:

x

i was offered a repeat on 29/12 but only if im having the NT done with bloods. if im happy to have the nt done i was told i have to commit to further investigation either the placenta one or the amniotic fluid one if it is high risk. i got all teary then and said i hated having ot make such a final decision now!!!

DH and i have talked and as best as we can think we are not going for the nt as the risks witht he further tests are 1-2% which is higher than the risk of downs and apparantly 1/4 of downs children arent even detected. i decided to hit the nail on the head with-if we did all the tests and it was positive would we terminate. we decided we wouldn't so therefore its all a bit pointless. wish i could have the extra scan tho anyway!!!

showed my manager at work and she said it looks fine just curled up in a ball face down. when hubby copies it il get him to load it on here for me! ive just got a pic on my phone so far. hope everyone is ok- think the hurricane is just gettin to us

Thats discusting they said that!!!! You don't HAVE to do anything you don't want. The NT test gives a risk factor then you have the option for further investigation if wanted.........you can always say no!

Ha ha hay that thought did crossy mind! Be sure to get photos!! :haha:

Anna that's the reason I opted for the scan without the investigation, it took us so long and so much heartache to get here and I wouldn't terminate even if it was positive so thought just best to decline and enjoy my pregnancy!

Can't wait to see the pic!

Could you book a private scan in a few weeks just to see baby again?

X x x

Thats discusting they said that!!!! You don't HAVE to do anything you don't want. The NT test gives a risk factor then you have the option for further investigation if wanted.........you can always say no!

Samie my midwife said a similar thing..... Basically if you have the nt it starts the ball rolling.... She said If the risk comes back high it leads to further tests etc etc Annas hospital don't sound very friendly tho eh :shrug:

X x x

the whole thing was awful! i told the mw after about the little 'spotting' and she told me i should have rung the delivery suite to assess if i should have had a scan that day-talk about worrying you more!!!! im with you betty i am just going to try and enjoy this as much as i can. im still afraid something will go wrong but ive got to just try at least.

i think we may go for a private scan- we have a week off at the end of jan so may go then depending!

did anyone still get random jabs and cramps at 11 weeks? i still get them on and off just sort of ignoring them now and looking out for anything new. i cant believe that there could be new babies any day now and pink and betty are already 2nd tri!!!

The jabs and pains are all good signs of the uterus growing and moving up!

Unless your in agony try not to worry or you will look back one day and think..... Hmmm I shoulda worried less about that etc! (easier said than done I know) especially as you have had scans now so you know baby is snuggly and ok!

I cant believe im second tri either! And tomorrow is 13 weeks!!!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"