The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Amelia I was the same never bothered testing till quite late due to feeling like I was going to come on any day!
Aw betty 15 mins exciting!! I was dying for wee right before and had to go and then just quickly downed some water and when I went in she said your bladders filled up nicely I was like "has it really" lol!!

Hi honey hope u and ollie r good!
Hey lolly :)
Abbi hope the walkin works for u!

I am gettin such aches and pains now, keep gettin shootin pains in my groin/ lower back/bum too! So painful!! Currently bouncing on ball lol! Will be back on to check up on Betty!

Xx

Awww hay I sympathise with the shooting pains. I had them loads the last couple of weeks and they hurt loads I couldn't sit but couldn't get up to stop them lol but when I went in I was 3cms dilated and 50% effaced so I put it down to them coz I had no contractions or BH....fingers crossed for ya!

Hope everything went well betty! X

Hey ladies! Scan went fab!!

My dates are spot on so my edd is def 20th June!!

The sonographer said we have a naughty baby because he/she is currently upside down :haha: baby was super active kicking legs and arms moving around and kept looking straight at us :cloud9:

So happy! Will put pics up later so you can see and guess gender :winkwink:

X x x x

Ah Betty how lovely! So happy for you and look forward to pictures!!

Samie I hope that's the case, I don't think i have really had BH or if I have I have hardly noticed! So no idea! Think mw wil offer me a sweep on 28th day before due date if nothing has happened by then so at least will know then if my cervix is progressing!
I feel like a granny after I've been sat down and get up lol proper waddling and back hurts :-( ah well not long!

Xx

awww thats great news betty, its such an amazing feeling seeing your little one jumping around, cant wait to see the pics :happydance::happydance:

Rachael

That's brill betty!! Aww xx
Unfortunately my AF turned up today :-( oh well here goes next month!!

yey betty!! our little bean was upside down too but no kicking for us! freaked me out a lot that it wasnt moving but think it must have been asleep (hope so anyway!)

so glad it went well your edd is 2w2day before mine xxx

Congrats Betty! Looking forward to seeing the pic, I want to guess the gender!

Honey - had braxton hicks all day today so hoping it's the start of something! :D

Amelia - sorry she got you! Hope you have better luck this month! Have you been temping?

Hay - I also have those shooting pains under my bump too - feels like stitch! Really painful!

Spent my afternoon in the hospital instead of shopping unfortunately as the baby wasn't moving. They put this thing on my belly and checked the hb for 40 mins though and all was well. Looks like it was just a lazy day! Glad I went though as I was really worried. The MW noticed that I had a few contractions (very mild ones) whilst hooked up to the machine which I could feel too and the baby coped well with them so it seems as though he is doing just fine. Anyway - gonna get back on the ball as I have spent most of the day on my bum instead of walking!! ;)

xxxx

Betty made up all went well at the scan!! Can't wait to see pic!!

Sorry not been on much had so my much to do at work but finished today felt amazing!! Few weeks of relaxing can not wait!!

Abbie really looking forward to hearing your news, sorry to hear you were in hospital today glad the little man is ok better to make sure!

Hay have you finished now?

Everyone else ok? What's everyone up to this wknd?xxx

glad your ok kix was thinking bout you the other day. sorry poor abbi has been worried- hopefully hes having a nap before he takes the exit lol!

nice to see you about lolly hope your soldiering on xxx

Crumbs Betty you ain't half keeping us waiting :haha: guessing you're enjoying extra time with hubby :)
xx

I went in to get checked on my 1st too as he didn't seem to move much one particular day, they do it on purpose to keep us on our toes and prepare us for the constant worry they cause till they're 30something :haha:
Congrats Betty! Looking forward to seeing the pic, I want to guess the gender!

Honey - had braxton hicks all day today so hoping it's the start of something! :D

Amelia - sorry she got you! Hope you have better luck this month! Have you been temping?

Hay - I also have those shooting pains under my bump too - feels like stitch! Really painful!

Spent my afternoon in the hospital instead of shopping unfortunately as the baby wasn't moving. They put this thing on my belly and checked the hb for 40 mins though and all was well. Looks like it was just a lazy day! Glad I went though as I was really worried. The MW noticed that I had a few contractions (very mild ones) whilst hooked up to the machine which I could feel too and the baby coped well with them so it seems as though he is doing just fine. Anyway - gonna get back on the ball as I have spent most of the day on my bum instead of walking!! ;)

xxxx

Not finished yet kix finish on tues but left work at 1pm thurs as wasn't in today a boiler not workin and too cold couldn't cope with getting ill so back in Monday for 2 days! Can't wait to finish now :)

Sorry to hear he gave u a scare abbi!
X

Betty made up all went well at the scan!! Can't wait to see pic!!

Sorry not been on much had so my much to do at work but finished today felt amazing!! Few weeks of relaxing can not wait!!

Abbie really looking forward to hearing your news, sorry to hear you were in hospital today glad the little man is ok better to make sure!

Hay have you finished now?

Everyone else ok? What's everyone up to this wknd?xxx

sorry to hear that amelia :hugs:

abbie, gld you got checked out, my niece did it to my sis lots towards the end, always worth getting checked!

well sorry for the delay in putting pics up but cant do it from phone and had to go and show all our parents etc :)

so here they are lemme know what you all think..... i have put them up as baby actually is because it tickles me :haha:

13+2 scan pic.jpg

13+2 scan.jpg

13+2scan.jpg

let me know what you think!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Yay Betty lovely pics. In my humble opinion, no method, but I think it's a girl :)
xx

Thanks everyone! The MW said that it may be the calm before the storm! haha! Woke up at 7:30am with braxton hicks and period pain so went for a walk around the garden to stir things up, no luck yet though! :(

Betty - scan pic is fab!! I have to agree with Honey - GIRL!!!

xx

Hope he makes his appearance soon!

Betty great pics, I'm going to say girl too, you're finding out aren't u so we wOnt have lOng to wait to c if we r right lol!

Ahhh just can't wait to meet my little prince/princess does everyone think boy for me??
Lol

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"