The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hey Anna it's me next woo cant wait now!!

Sinn day 1 of af is cd1 unsure what spotting could be?!

X

Thanks Hay, good to know I may be getting the hang of things!

I'm just going to see how the spotting goes I think. Really wanted it to be my month :(

Sinn x

Hello sinn, you are correct About cd1 :thumbup:

Some women get ovulation spotting.... Could be that if your ov on cd14....?

See how it goes, if your worried see your gp for some bloods!

Hay you next how exciting!!! What is your actual edd?

X x x

Ah ye never thought about ov spotting!

My due date is 29th! Really would love baby to be early I am fed up now and baby loves my ribs far too much I'm in pain! I stil feel baby so high up though guess could be cause I'm short??
Come on baby!! Dying to meet him/her now and know if we have an alexis or allister :happydance:

X

Aww do you have a short torso? Might be why baby is all up in your ribs!

Ooh 29th.... You could well have a 2011 or a 2012 baby!

Can't wait to know if it's a boy or a girl too the suspense is killing me :haha:

X x x

Thanks Betty, that's made me feel loads better! Hopefully we've dtd at the right time if it is ov spotting. I suppose I shall have to see whether AF shows up at my new years celebrations. Imagine how lovely that would be if she didn't and I got a BFP! Trying to stay positive but calm and collected.

Sinn x

fingers crossed sinn.

yeah think thats why betty and prob got a long baby, im only 5ft 1!
hurry up baby!!!!

x

Can't believe how quick these babies are coming round! Not long now hay!
Looking forwad to hearing abbis birth story!

Fingers crossed for you sinn

Betts and Anna... are you both announcing soon? Can't remember what you said.... did someone have frames...

Hope everyone else is good

Were getting ready to travel up to my parents in stockport for Christmas.....scary thought but hopefully Sophia will settle ok, we haven't said how long we will stay just incase!
Xx

Hey ladies - thanks for all the congrats! Will update with details in a few hours! xx

Samie I will announce once I have told all my close family and friends :)

Abbie can't wait to hear all the details :)

X x x

Hello again! Sorry for the delay - haven't had a minute yet! Love being a Mommy, just can't believe how scary it is. Love him so much, just want him to be happy & safe all the time - never felt worry like it!

So I went into labour on Sunday night, I had been feeling a bit crampy in the day and then in the evening I had a bloody show. Contractions started off once every hour from around 10pm but I thought they were probably just braxton hicks as it wasn't too painful but by 2am they were more frequent and I was in a lot of pain. Spent the night pacing and had a bath at around 6am, went to the hospital when they were around 5 mins apart. Used the tens machine which seemed to take the edge off a bit but by the time I got to the hospital it wasn't doing much at all.

At the hospital they said I was 4cm and I knew that I wasn't going to get through it without pain relief so skipped the pethidine and went straight for the epi - good job I did as by the time I got it I was 7cm and it took ages to kick in. It didn't work properly either and there was one part of me that it didn't affect at all (despite all the top ups) so I was still in a lot of pain. Apparently I got really mad at the anaesthetist because it wasn't working! haha! My bf said that they couldn't put it where they originally wanted to because I have a tattoo so maybe that it why it didn't work properly? Anyway, after what seemed like an eternity I needed to push and 9 minutes later he was here!! The RLT must have worked as the midwife said that pushing can take two hours for ftm's!

Anyway hope everyone is well, will add some pictures asap!

xx

Ah Abbi sounds like it pretty much went well!

My Epidural was the same, its just didn't work in my right hip, i felt like i was splitting in half... just glad it worked on one side, don't think i would have coped otherwise!

And the worrying get's a bit better, but still every noise she makes i jump up, i just don't stay awake watching her now like i did the first few weeks, eventually tiredness wins lol

Looking forward to piccies

xx

Abbi glad it went ok for u! So was he born On Monday??
I so hope I'm early! Finished work now so just need baby!
You'll have a lovely Xmas now u not got to worry about him arriving then! :)

X

Aww Abbie sounds like it went well for ya, and well done on 9 mins pushing :thumbup:

I don't like the idea of an Epi especially when it seems to not work alot of the time!!

Can't wait to see pics :)

X x x

Betty goes your sewing going anything new to how us? Im trying to make unisex baby tights as they are crazy prices in town x

Pink I haven't made anything for a while, been so tired in the eves! We have just moved so when I dig the machine out I'll be making more bibs for my friend who has only 3 weeks left to go!

Once we find out what we are having I'll make lots Inc cot sheets and blankets etc to save some money!

What are baby tights?

X x x

Just leggings with feet really. Will upload pics if they look any good . Got to try elastic but haven't got a clue lol x

im so pleased hes arrived safe abbi.

im waiting for my frames am going to tell the in laws christmas day but will probably leave my familly until 20 weeks ish. i love 250 miles from them so no risk of them seeing a bump. only reason im keeping quiet is weve had a lot of bereavements on my side recently and i dont want to get hopes up then something go wrong.

speaking of bumps-when did you get one? dont think i will get much as im a hippo anyway! was staring at a girl at work shes 20 weeks now and must have gone from her size 6 to an 8 but no 'bump'.

you know if you are having any pregnancy related problems can your gp help? i called mw who just said go to epau. i really dont want to as i just need a quick chat on phone to check. think ive lost / loosing my plug. i feel fine and often get bits of mucous discharge but yday had a large amount come out with a dot of dark brown- fine since. just wanted to let them knwo and ask if i need a check but whever i ring for anything im jsut told go to epau for a scan-honestly id have 3/4 a week if i did what they said!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->