The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

I'm no skinny Minnie Anna so prob only got a noticeable bump about 33weeks otherwise I could pass for being fat!

To be honest the midwife and gp will pass the buck for a while because neither take responsibility as the baby isn't viable yet, so epu are the easy option.

Anna discharge is normal in any amount and the plug regenerates all throughout anyhow but if you are worried epac is the best place as like samie said they don't consider the baby viable yet!

I have a small bump already..... I'm not skinny don't get me wrong but my tummy has def filled out and is fairly hard! I know it's not fat because I've only gained a pound so far!!! I think everyone is different!!

Pink can't wait to see pics.... What do you need to do with elastic I can prob help x x x x
X x x

I need to make sure I sew it on properly I think . They didn't take long just need robust elastic today x

Ok well most elastic you have to make a channel because if you sew through it you can't stretch it because the stitching doesn't stretch with it.....

Hope that makes sense?

X x x

Hi ladies,
Still bleeding here, tmi I know but dark red and thick. Not best pleased with myself!! Am going to eat lots of chocolate today to cheer myself up.

Congratulations Abbi!

Sinn x

I know, due on new years eve/new years day but started seeing pinkish discharge on Monday with stop start bleeding yesterday and today. Really don't know what to do with myself. And to top it off, my next door but ones newborn is screaming in the pram outside :(

Sinn x

Aww sinn sorryto hear that..... I agree with Amelia tho, maybe make an app to see your gp to make sure all is ok,

How long have you been off cerazette?

X x x

I came off it on October 7th. Had a period 28 days later then another 28 days after that. Not sure whether I was fooled into thinking I had started back regular too soon?

Sinn x

Surely it can't be AF if you're cd14? I'd make an appointment with gp like Betty said. X

Started on cd16, now on cd18. Might make that appt if it doesn't stop x

Congratulations Abbi on your little boy :happydance::happydance:
What have you called him and i cant wait to see pics

Good luck Hay ur due date is coming close now :flower:

whos next after Hay?

How is everyone else? and how r the babies that are already here? i have been so busy tryin to do all xmas wrapping etc

Rachael

Sinn it is still early days with regards how long you have been off it, it can take up to 6 mths for it to be ou your system, having said that if you settled into a 28 cycle I do t see why it would change? Def make an appointment if nothing else you will know for sure it's normal?

Rach been trying to get ready too! It's come round so blooming quick!

X x x

agree with everyone- i would go make an appointment but try to not panic it may just be body settling. it does do weird things after the pill we have all been there.

pink/betty- I'm going to do some sewing in new yr, I'm not that good really but my m-i-l is brill and I'm sure she will help me!

I'm starting to feel christmassy now- all the cakes are iced my frames came today so getting excited.

i did go to the epu today-think I've got a bit of thrush:blush: (sorry) and chemist won't give me anything and dr no appointments!

the people were nice today (must be the season) did a swab got to wait for that and gave me the cream anyway- even though it says on the box don't use if pregnant (canestan!!). i advised not eh mucous- seriously it was horrid. she doenst think it was plug but said (as betty did) it can regrow so don't worry. she was so funny she said do you want a scan? i said i don't really need one I'm fine but she said 'oh well your here anyway lets do one for christmas!' didn't have a full bladder so wasn't very good compared to last but dates are spot on still hb there and she said its all stretched out today. they said any worries just go in but after 16 wks u can't go.

i did keep apologising as i really do think i wasted their time- with all respect to drs and midwives coz i know they work hard and do their best i just wish their was like an early pregnancy midwife or dr so you don't have to take up clinic space for silly things when some ladies need urgent care!!!

Dont worry Anna it's what they are there for and good news it's only thrush but bad news you will probably have it loads lol

We had out 6 week check today and all ok decided i'm defo not going back on Cerazette even though it worked fab, never had a period and conceived 6 weeks after stopping it i never realised how down it made me and how much it reduced my libido until i came off it!!
Unfortunatly my options are minimal as the combined raises my bp, i do not want the injection incase i don't like it, all other pop would be double dose coz i'm a fatty and the implant makes me queasy soooo i've opted for the mirena just hope it's not tooo painful!

Who know's if we ever decide to have another baby i might be part of the missed period after mirena club lol!

Nearly Crimbo girls =o) I'm all wrapped and packed ready for our long journey to Stockport tomorrow
xx

Aww Anna glad it's all ok but rubbish you have thrush!! I thought cansten was ok if your given it? Did they put your mind to rest a bit today?

Samie the Marina is a good one, my go won't give it out unless you are done having babies because of the risk if infection :shrug: hope it suits you! Glad you didn't opt for the injection, I think that's what started all my issues!!

I got my anatomy scan app today :happydance: it's for feb 1st the day I turn 20 weeks :dance: sooooooo excited :haha:

X x x

Ooh girls you all sound so organised, I've got 14 full bin bags of stuff to wrap. Ollie has a cough again so got gp to listen to his chest just in case, my nan was rushed by ambulance to hospital on monday, they thought it was a stroke but it was a seizure according to the brain scan and they discharged her today :) . Colin's friend who he worked with when he was younger was also rushed in on monday too, severe chest infection and he passed away early hours of this morning :cry: He was 68 which I think is young :( . Have no enthusiasm for xmas now, will have to find some for the kids :)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->