The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Awww Honey you've had a rough time recently, heres hoping your have a good Crimbo!

Ok Betty you scared me saying about infection!! So i have now researched the Mirena and am put off ahhhh this whole contraceptive issues! Might ask about FEMULEN seems to gets ok reviews!
There must be a better way maybe tube plugs for men =o).....i need a few years to get over the sickness before having another =o)

Thanks Samie looking forward to a new year :) Not heard of Femulen? I went to have that coil fitted after our first, she tried for about 20 mins until in tears I told her I'd changed my mind!! Eventually went on pill injection, makes you put on weight :( For at least the 1st 6months breastfeeding has always done the job but using the withdrawal method too to be doubly sure but I hate that so will go ask about pill again soon. Hope you have a fab xmas in Stockport xx

Samie I think the risk is minimal but because of where it goes my gp won't give it if your wanting more babies! My mum and mil both have it and say it's fab, it's in and you just forget about it!

What was the other thing you said about?

Aww honey so worry to hear all your sad news, you will muster some Xmas magic for those lovely kiddies of yours I'm sure!

If I lived closer I would so be there wrapping for you I love love love wrapping :)

X x x

Honey I so would lol! ..... Will work for tea and a few biccies :haha: :haha:

X x x

me too! love wrapping its great fun. hope things get better for honey soon.

betty- my scan is 9th feb! yey!

sammie really dont think you are a fatty you look fab in all your pics-the coil is recommended by our fpa so might be suitable? possibly have a chat with them?

i had something else to say but forgotton now as DH was twittering on at me about my mobile yawn!!!

oh yes- i remember- cant believe your in stockport for crimbo just down the motorway so i shall wave xxxx

Yeah the docs recommended it so dunno.....

Where are you Anna?

Hello lovely ladies. I'm new to this whole TTC! I'm 24 got married in July and came off cerazette 3 weeks ago. I also have PCOS. I was wondering whether you could help me. I have cheapy ovulation sticks from eBay. I started test a week ago and only got the control line. The last couple days the test line has appeared and got a bit darker (though still not as dark as control line). Does this mean my LH is rising and I might ovulate soon? Haven't had a withdrawal bleed or anything yet. Slightly confused so any help would be lovely :)

Thanks x

Hi Diddums!
Can't help with the ov sticks as still deciding whether to try them myself at the mo.
Just wanted to welcome you, I've not been here long but the ladies here are very friendly.
Sinn x

I used ovulation sticks of eBay and I had no second line then a faint one that progressively got darker but never darker than the control line like it says it sound be. I got pregnant the first weekend of darker lines!

Welcome to the thread Diddums :) If the line is getting closer to the colour of the control line I would expect you to ovulate soon, keep using them. A few of us on here mid cycle used them twice a day :haha: Wishing you lots of :dust: on your TTC journey.

Don't think ours were darker when we caught the egg either :haha: We posted almost at the same time Samie! You're up late too, I've managed to wrap 2 bags of presents tonight :) :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi Sinn and Samie thanks for the welcome :)

My ov sticks story is similar to yours Samie. They've been getting darker over the last few days. Hopefully tomorrow will be darker. How often should one BD for best results? I figured every other day?

Congrats Samie!! Hope I'm lucky but with PCOS I have no certainty. Hopefully AF will arrive or BFP. Im happy with either as they both tell me my body is working. Though obviously BFP before the new year would be lovely :)

Xx

And thanks honeybear! Your little one is a cutie!

Does anyone else on the thread have PCOS? Xx

Yeah betty does and was starred on metformin then conceived about 2 months later...I think Anna does too....

I know Im up late but has become a daily occurrence now. Sophia refuses to sleep generally from 6pm until 1am she gets sooooo overtired then refuses to sleep even more. She finally gives in between 1-2 am then sleeps 5-6 hrs, got no idea how to break the cycle!!

Oh and fab the pressies are wrapped, i felt a plonker wrapping pressies for Sophia lol like she cares....just felt guilty not getting anything!

Oh and when my lines got darker the thurs to Sunday we dtd each day when they were positive to catch the egg!

Think general consensus is every other day is best??
Samie Ollie sleeps in till 9am ish then has a feed and goes back to sleep till lunchtime, then late evening till early hours he wants to smile and gurgle at me :haha: Colin has always been a night person, like father like son!! Took this nice pic of them the other day :)

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 5
Awww that's a Lovely picture!

She finally got to sleep at midnight and just feeding now so she is breaking the rules tonight lol but then we are in new surroundings tonight. Your lucky colin is a nightowl, Chris is a zombie in the night I may as well talk to a wall I'd get more sense and help from it lol!

Welcome didums,

As samie said I have pcos. We tried for 16 mths on our own then I was put on met (after lots more agro that I won't into!) and was on it 2.5 mths and conceived!!!

The only time the ov tests worked for me was when I was on met and actually ovulating! And like honey said I used to do 2 a day!

I used to have a test line all the time then it would gradually get darker.... The cycle I conceived we only dtd once the day before the pos ov test so maybe as long as 2-3 days before ov!

X x x

Thanks Betty.

I was diagnosed at 15 so have been on metformin for 9 years as the docs said it would help to protect my fertility. So hope he's right! Good to hear you have conceived. I didn't really care when I was 15 but when I got engages it really hit home I might not be able I have a baby. I don't really know whether I've ever ovulated as I've always been on the pill since I was 17! Sorry of tmi.

Is it ok to join you girls on my journey? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->