The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Defo didums we need newbys!
It's nice to hear of a gp thinking ahead!

Welcome diddums! I've only been around since August when I came off cerazette. I haven't used opk yet but have starting temping for the first time this month.

Hi Amelia. How lon did it take for your first AF?

About 9 weeks I think it was in the end! Felt like forever though. Then my next cycle was 30 days then my most recent one was 35 days. Before cerazette my cycles were pretty much between 29 and 32 days.

Well I'm on week 3 after stopping cerazette so will see. My ov test have been getting darker so fingers crossed. Would be a miracle considering I have PCOS and not exactly skinny lol

https://db.tt/W7dw9VOc

Hello ladies just want your opinions. Do you think the ov stick is positive or should I try again in a couple days?

https://db.tt/fYUPX7vS

Thanks in advance! Xx

I don't think it's quite a positive yet..... could be wrong though

I agree with samie, not quite but get bd anyway! I would say you should have your pos any day!

X x

hey didums....

we are quite similar. i was diagnosed 10 yrs ago with pcos and had been on the met for 2/3 yrs whilst on cerazette for same reasons. i did have a small break from the met whilst having diabetes tests done then back on it.

im not an oracle like a lot of the ladies on here but il help with what i can.

1. it does get easier. its all quite overwhelming at first but you soon get the hang of it.
2. the ov sticks are good mine were getting dark for about a week before they went positive. dont be alarmed if they never quite go positive it may just be settling.

not sure if they other girls on here did but i got a copy of taking charge of your fertility from amazon- was cheap and really useful for me as it helped me identify other problems (i had hostile cervical fluid) and how to overcome them.

hope everyone is well- honey ollie was really cute in that pic! sammie- we are near wigan-have to say im not a native though!im a southern invader lol!

gald you got sophia gifts i would do the same. only 2 more sleeps till we tell the in laws- got the frame and pic wrapped up with a note- thanks for crimbo dinner. makes it look unexciting them ! really want to tell my family but il hold out until 20 weeks if i can xxx

Hi Annanouska thanks for your reply. How long did it take you to conceive? Tbh this is only our first month so not worried. Will just be amazed if I ovulate but I never get any discomfort when ov and only ever get slight back pain when I have a period so I cant even go by body signs lol!

just over 3 months- I'm completely amazed! i really think it was down to the opts and knowledge i had form here otherwise i wouldn't have a clue!

just wanted to wish everyone a really happy christmas, I'm on a hunt for croissants today! went to 3 supermarkets yesterday and they all ran out!! i made them last year but it takes so long i just can't be bothered! making my own baguettes tho

have a great time xxx

Merry Xmas to you too Anna and to everyone else!

I am making trifle :) and cooking tomorrow for 10!!

It suddenly dawned on me that hay has been Mia for a couple of days.... She is overdue now right? Hope all is well!!

X x x

How bizarre, Anna Colin went to Tesco after his night shift at 6.30 this morning and bought me 2 packs of croissants :haha: I'd send you a pack but you wouldn't get them till prob new year lol. Betty as your message came up I was thinking we hadn't heard from Hay or Kix for a bit!
xxx

Hi all!

Came on to wish everyone happy Christmas and welcome to diddums sorry not been on been impatiently waiting for baby and my days off work have been pretty busy so just lookin forward to tomorrow and hopefully baby won't be long after, not due till Thursday Betty but think I'm going to be late :-(

Xx

Aww glad your ok, dunno why thought you were due 22nd... Did I muddle you with someone else?

Honey your right, kix has been missing too...

I'm very much looking forward to tomorrow :)

X x x

Hi everyone. I came of cerazette at the end of August/start of September. No AF for two months, then a pretty normal on in November. I'm now 5 days late and had a :bfn: yesterday. Getting cramping but nothing else happening. Think I might do another test next week and if still negative then I'll speak to the doctor when I see her in January.

Welcome nexis, it can take a while for af to settle into a routine but fingers crossed for a positive for you!

I luckily came down with a cold yesterday (note the sarcasm) trying hard to be super hand gelled up because I don't want Sophia to get it but I'm sure she will =o(.

This will be our last year of opening our pressies at midnight because Sophia will be opening hers next year so we better be official lol. Had a million visitors again today so she's hardly slept so one grumpy baby she is!

Ah well have a fab crimbo!!

xx

well we got some after 3 supermarkets!!

finally bit the bullet and told my family-i felt guilty if we told his and not mine. they are happy but strangely negative with all this- take it one day at a time and dont buy anything til 'it' arrives etc.

strangely feel a bit down about it now! hopefully the in laws will cheer me up tomorrow.

glad hay and kix are ok- so exciting!

had another small bit of brown spottting today (literally a dot) decided im not reporting it as will get sent off to epau again and i onl went on wednesday! im self diagnosing that maybe ive an irritated cervix and it still produces sort of ewcm due to the hormones and sometimes bleeds a very little. obviously anything worse or new il report!

welcome newbies xxx

Hello ladies...so sorry about the delay, being a mommy is hard work! Haha! Tried to catch up on everything but you have been so busy!

Betty - was me due on 22nd! Glad you got your scan date, very exciting!

Honey - so sorry about your sad news, hope it doesn't ruin Xmas too much for you!

Thanks to everyone for their well wishes, sending this from my phone whilst breastfeeding lo so having to be quite quick. Feel like I am missing out on all the news!

Me and Baby Jake are doing well, totally not interested in Xmas though, just want to be with my boy. He has been such a good baby but he is quite congested so he has trouble feeding sometimes. He won't sleep without someone near him though so we have had to co-sleep the past couple of nights. I have bought a co-sleeping crib (gutted as it cost a fortune) but it is the only way he is going to sleep and me feel comfortable about his safety. I like the idea of being right next to him though as being able to see him, can't wait for it to arrive! It's amazing how little sleep you can learn to cope with!

Anyway, I just wanted to say merry Christmas to everyone! Welcome to the newbies too, good luck ttc!

Going to try and add some pics from phone now!

Lots of love xxx

PS:- Hay - nearly there!!! Xx

Aww abbie that's right.... Silly baby brain :haha:

Anna glad you told your family, ignore the negatives I can never understand it when people are like that, they should be being positive fir you even if they don't feel it!!try not to worry about the spot if it's not much your prob right about your cervix!

Welcome to the nexis, hopefully you will have a definitive answer soon :hug:

Massive merry Xmas to all of you

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back