The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Merry xmas ladies and your families :) :hugs:
We're about to embark on the wrapping of the last 6 bags of presents :)
Welcome nexis :hi:

Merry Chrismtas ladies. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Love diddums xxx

Merry christmas all. Will catch up tuesday as I'm at work and parents tomorrow and having a relax now.
Hope your all having a fab day xx

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you've all had a lovely day x

Like honey bear!
I got an iPad....was very surprised xx

i got cctv :wacko: just admit it you are all jealous!!!! it is quite cool tho you can watch it from your iphone-we had a burglary in jan so in laws got it to give em peace of mind so it was quite sweet. also got some nice pandora charms and a new necklace.

we went to in laws yday- was a great day- gave them the frame at dinner:

MIL:whats this- a scan picture?
us:yes
MIL: oh how lovelly is pepper (our spayed girl cat) pregnant?
us: um no (giggles as that was so hilarious)
MIL: sits very quiet for what felt like forever. are you pregnant?
us: yes
MIL; proceeds into this neurotic crazy moment of screeching and cheering before embarking upon a speech of how everyone asks if she has grandchildren and she always says no due to the pcos she never thought it could happen etc and how she is so excited ot have something to spoil etc etc etc

sorry for the script but the cat thing was so funny! was really lovely, shes in remission from breast cancer and FIL had a mild heart attack two weeks ago so they have been really down for a while. god help anyone who asks her if she had a good christmas....shes there going ohhhh i cant wait to tell then dentist/district nurse/cancer doctors/gp etc!!

we have asked her not to tell familly until after the 20 wk scan but we said the paper boy and milkman and checkout girl are ok lol!

was nice they were so supportive too-i knew they would be and knew my familly would be a bit weird (very long story hence why i love so far away).

my boy theory went out the window as mil was really sick with her 2 boys and my mum wasnt at all with me and my sister!

Aw Anna that is really funny! Glad she is pleased though - my parents couldn't keep their mouths shut though, they were so excited. It is hard to get mad at them for it though!

Hope everyone had a fab Christmas! I am spending today in my pj's on the sofa with my boy...he had his heel prick test today, he was so brave though! LOVE HIM SO MUCH! Best Xmas prezzie ever!! Can't believe he is one week old today!

Anyway - for those who don't have fb I have been promising pics for ages so I have added a few on to here!

Hay - how are you? Any stirrings?

xx

Attachments

• 340500_10150641574276038_518996037_11886211_2025618917_o.jpg
    340500_10150641574276038_518996037_11886211_2025618917_o.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 414657_10150637024846038_518996037_11862550_579889636_o.jpg
    414657_10150637024846038_518996037_11862550_579889636_o.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 3
Aww Anna I'm so pleased they were happy and that's soooo funny they thought the cat was pregnant lol!
I think the CCTV is a good pressie. I was in an armed robbery a few years back and have been a wimp ever since so that reassurance for home is good.

Your little jake is lovely Abbi!

They are the best pressies ever I just love Sophia more and more every day, the poor little thing has a cough at the min and snotty nose but is still so smiley, she's just fab!

Any new babies yet??

Xx

Abbi he is gorgeous!!

Well my opk never got any darker so dunno whether I ov or not? Just got lighter and line disappeared. I've marked on my calendar roughly 2 weeks later to see whether AF arrives.

Christmas was really nice but I've eaten far too much and now dont wanna even look at food for a few days! Now it's time for me to get back on the slimming world bandwagon and start losing weight again :)

Anna lol @ the cat business :)

Aww Abbi he is gorgeous!! Sadly nothing :-( gettin fed up now really want to meet him/her!! I had some painful shooting pains in my groin again last night but nothing else! Got midwife on Wednesday so think il get offered a sweep and then booked in for 10 days after to be induced so just got to wait and see! Would love it if he/she would be here before Sunday but who knows!
Hope everyone ok

Xxx

Anna lol at the cat too, I have had a couple of ppl ask which cat is pregnant (which isn't all that weird because I breed) my bro being one of them :haha:

Abbie he is scrummy! Lovely pics :)

Hay, hope your not waiting too much longer.... Has your pregnancy gone quick?

Samie hope Sofia is better really soon :hugs:

Can't believe I'll be 15 weeks on weds! My belly is growing by the day :haha:

X x x

Hi everyone merry christmas hope you all had an amazing day!

Sorry not been on for ages been mad busy in the run up to Xmas and then
not had Internet on my phone last few days as been away at the families for Xmas!

Abbie your little man is perfect! You must bd thrilled to bits and Hay I've been thinking about you hope little one comes on there own! Keep us posted.

Betty can't believe you're 15 weeks already!!! Just over 3 weeks left until my due date so good to look forward to after Xmas! My belly has really dropped this last week and I can feel baby much lower down...... wonder how long to wait! It has stopped my heartburn too which is a huge relief!

Welcome to the new ladies great to read some new posts.

Honey sorry to hear your sad news hope you had a lovely Christmas with the kids.

Samie iPad is an amazing prezzie!!

Our little one has been bought all sorts by the family for Xmas and not even here yet!
Xxxxxxxx

Thanks girls - I do, he is just so amazing! Gave him a bath last night and he loved it - So sweet! Currently up on feeding duty - very tired!

Hay - I had that really badly a couple of days before my labour started. It was so strong it would take my breath away so I think it may be to do with the cervix?

Kix - my belly dropped two weeks before I had him so maybe you won't have long to wait!

Betty - wow! 15 weeks already! Time is flying!!

Diddums - are you temping or just using opks?

Xx

Abbi I hope you're right! So excited! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"