The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Yeah mine is like that abbi really Painful and have tO stop and keel over when it happens does take breath away! Really hope baby makes an appearance as soon as! I have mw tomorrow so hoPefully be pretty engaged and ready for arrival!! Kix hope all is ok with u.

Betty yeah my pregnancy gone super quick :) just goin to drag now whilst I am off work and waiting I think!!

Xx

ohhhh its getting exciting now wonder if it will be a 2011 or 2012 baby?!

think im starting to get some round ligament 'pain'. im not actually in pain just discomfort in the lower abdomen where bean is= not quite cramps just sore and a bit jabby and stabby, like i say more irritation than pain.

getting excited about hopefully soon being in second tri- thought i would have no more worries now but thats soooooo not true!

When/if i get to the end of this journey with a happy healthy baby i may have to write a short comedy about the tales of the hypochondriac pregnant woman-i am making notes for it now!

I think I shall start recording- daily dramas! currently im now worried about a weak cervix-no real reason to suggest why i may have one other than being obese and a huge apron but last time i was able to see my lady bits they weren't at the bottom of my stomach hanging towards my knees- LOL!!!!!!

i think making a joke out of things is the only way i will get through as otherwise i will worry to death- already going grey!

How is everyone?

Baby now 3/5 and was 4/5 so heading in right direction still! But I think he/she will be a January baby! Nothing can do about it they come when they are ready so I'm not going to get annoyed about it I'm just going to think I'll be waitin til I'm induced! She said she'd do sweep any day after tomorrow but will ring me Friday to see how I feel!
Just a waiting game!
Xx

Aww hay, hope he/she doesn't keep you waiting too much longer....

Everytime I see you have posted I get a little flutter lol!

Hope everyone had a fab Xmas, mine was made really special by feeling baby flutter for the first time on Xmas day!!! :cloud9:

X x x

Thanks and Ah that's lovely Betty! 15 weeks already! Weeks gone fast from your scan!
I didn't feel anything until 19+4 think it was!
Baby hurts me when moves now proper sticks out of me! Lol!
Well I am going to make the most of doing absolutely nothing for next week or so lol. Wonder how bored I can get haha!

Xx

happy 15 weeks betty.
Ive been feeling the odd flutter to can't wait for kicks. The weeks are flying by.
Had a fab xmas although it did go quick being at work. Least next year I will be off.
Been in the sales buying next years birthday/xmas presses. Think I only have a few in the year to get then its just steve, caleb and baby to buy for gradually.xx

I know I couldn't believe it, If I hadn't have been sitting really still I could have easily missed it! I think all the ttc has made memorially in tune with my body! Its songentle and I only feel it when im super still!!

The weeks are going quick! 5 till I'm half way and hopefully find out what team we are!

Aww sorry to hear you worked all Xmas pink, next yr you can enjoy it all with a 6 mth old added to your family :happydance:

X x x

Scary to think I will have a 6 month old by the but it will be fab x

Hey everyone,

Glad you all had a nice Xmas. I did too. Moved house a week beforehand and we're still unpacking. I treated my self to some digital clear blue ovulation tests today! Outrageously expensive tho. I tried one today and it was negative I'm on cd13.

Sinn if you're there how are you?

Betty that must have been lovely to feel that on Xmas day.

Anna I'm glad your inlaws are happy for you.

Abbi jake is gorgeous!

Samie glad u had a lovely Xmas with Sophia back up north

Anyone I've missed merry Christmas!!

Hi Amelia (and everyone!)

I'm ok thank you. The bleeding got lighter and stopped on Christmas day. Still not sure what it was or if it means I am out for this month or not? No clots passed (tmi!).

Think I might start using opks to up my chances of knowing what's going on...

Sinn x

oHey there girls :)
Wondered where you'd got to Betty :haha: :haha:
Flutters on xmss day that's lovely :)We had a lovely day, Santa was very generous especially to the kids. Col and I were up till 4.30am xmas eve wrapping! I had a samsung galaxy tab it's super :)
Samie I sympathise ppl often called my Sofia Sophie it's rather frustrating! I took Ollie to be weighed yesterday and health visitors not there just paper up on wall saying closed till next wk but scales were there so weighed him myself! He was 13lb 3oz! He had his nappy n babygro on so would guesstimate 13lb without, not bad going as he had lost half a pound in hospital. He was 10lb 8n half oz on 5th December so he's well. Sorry to hear Sophia has a cold our house has been snotty for wks!
Hay how exciting you won't be waiting much longer I'm sure :hugs:
Amelia and Sinn definitely worth using the opks. Clear blue one is meant to be superb so guess would be worth the money.
Pink pain you had to work but least you will enjoy next year :)
Anna don't worry I'm sure it's all the normal aches and pains ur experiencing.
Kix you ok?
Lolly, you had a good un then?
Xx

glad you had a lovely day honey!

well happy due date to me!! and hurry up lazy baby!!
yesterday i had like tightenings and pain down there as if something was going on down there not sure if is cervix? had it happen about 3 times in 10mins but then nothing.

impatiently waiting!!!

x

Ahhh I'm soo excited hay just think at worst you will have a baby within 2 weeks!!

Sophia has still got a cold so I saw the doc yesterday just to check her chest was clear and the rash on her cheeks was nothing serious. The doc was happy it's a cold so gave us paracetamol. I'd convinced myself she had slapped cheek!
Honey I think sophia will be correcting people forever!
I saw its 14 on the top 100 girls names now.... I didn't want a too popular name, but never mind, maybe the more popular the more people will get it right lol

Not long now either kix!

Betty I can't believe your 15 weeks... Seems like 2 mins ago we were badgering you into testing lol and how amazing you felt flutters, it's so real when they start moving about.

Pink, crappy you had to work...that will be me next year and you will be off! Can't believe your 16 weeks too it's flying by!

Amelia and sinn I'd reccommend opks they worked for us, I know it makes it all a bit scientific but if it makes a baby it's worth it!

Abbi, Rachel hope your both ok and the babies are still lovely =o)

Anna look forward to more funny stories along your journey.

Dunno if lolly still pops by but by Facebook pics she looks fab and like she's having loadsa fun!

Can't remember who I missed....sure there is some!

Hope everyone is eating crap and having fun before the dreaded new year diet lol

xx

the new year diet that never happens haha!

well i am just going to do plenty of walking with baby and hope weight drops off quickly lol!

yeah thats it worst case i will be induced end of next weekend, waited this long i suppose a bit longer not going to make much diff! think ill just say to midwife ill wait until next wed when shes in my surgery for sweep if nothing happened before then and then ask her to book me in to be induced.

samie my friends baby has a cough and she took him to drs and chest was clear, think thers lots of bugs going round suppose its unavoidable really!

kix how u feeling?

x

fingers crossey baby is here soon hay. have you got one of those balls you could bounce on xx

Hiya everyone,

Had a strange day yesterday had a small gush of fluid leaking on Tursday night but ignored it as was only a tiny bit and nothing happened afterwards. Same thing happened yesterday again so thought I better ring the hospital just in case although I was positive it would be nothing. They asked me to come in so they could make sure my waters weren't leaking as it could cause an infection. I was monitored for about 30 mins and then had an internal examination and everything was fine she just said I had a really watery discharge. The monitor showed I had 2 braxton hicks contractions but I didn't feel them at all thought I hadn't had any?!

Anyway felt silly going in but they were lovely and told me I was doing the right thing. Suppose it is better to make sure as would never forgive myself if anything was up with baby because I ignored it.

Been washing all the newborn size clothes and blankets ironed
and put them all away today so cute!

Hope everyone is ok and Hay can't wait to hear your news hope your not too frustrated waiting. What's everyone doing for new year?

Xxx

Glad everything is ok tho kix! Better safe than sorry!

I am impatiently waiting shall we say lol!

I don't think I've had brax hicks either but unless I'm in pain I don't really notice things! My belly has been going really hard today, and quite a lot too, no pain just uncomfy as it's restricting, not sure if this is start of something, can anyone enlighten me?

Xx

Honey Im never far away :winkwink: ollie is doing so well!! He sure is a heartbreaker!

Hay happy due date! Hope bubs makes an appearance soon! So your not impatiently waiting to long ;)

Samie hope Sofia is on the mend soon bless her heart :hugs:

The flutters were so tiny I could easily of missed them! But it's happened more since and today after I sneezed :haha:

Kix glad you went and got checked over always better safe than sorry! Glad your ok tho, these babies do keep us on our toes eh!!!
Yay for full term too!

Sorry if I missed anyone!

X x x

Glad you're about Betty :)
Hay the tightenings could very well be a sign of things starting, really hope it is :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->