The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Anna u don't need to leave here, that's what forum for :hug:
Busy in here lot to catch up on!
Can't give advice with opks as never used them buy fingers crossed for you!

I am having sweep tomorrow afternoon so hopefully it will kick start labour! Exciting!!

Xx

Just to prove a point!

Attachments

• SAM_0131.jpg
    SAM_0131.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 5
Hay good luck with the sweep.... Hope it gets things moving so you can meet lo!!

Samie that's so cute bless her!

Can I pick your midwife brain please?

Just wondering if I'll hear the hb at my 16 wk appointment on tues?

X x x

Yeah you should betty thats when we try, but It's not always easy to find so can take a little while so don't panic!
Also you might need to ask her to listen for you because the NICE guidelines now state auscultating fetal heart has no proof on outcome so don't offer it routinely....but I know no midwife who follows this, they always listen in!

I'm selling my doppler if anyone is interested? No good for the paranoid, but lovely for the occasional listen in :)
Nice pic samie.
Hay hope we hear your lovely announcement really soon
Xx

Thanks samie, was thnking I'll prob say ' do we listen to the hb today' and see what she says!! I hope so as I havent heard it at all yet!

Honey I would so love a Doppler but they scare me so think I'm better off without :haha:

X x x

Thanks Samie & Honey - I will persevere! Love that pic Samie - I have a similar one:-

Crazy lo's!!

xx

Attachments

• 397296_10150637061476038_518996037_11862737_265803517_n.jpg
    397296_10150637061476038_518996037_11862737_265803517_n.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 8
Just been for my sweep. I'm 2cm dilated and she felt babies head. :) hopefully will work!

Samie what does head presents -3 above ? Spines can't understand the word before looks like ischial lol! Just need contractions to start properly so it can start the thinning and proper labour :happydance:

Betty I'd defo ask I heard ours at 16 :)

X

Hay - Yay! Time to get things going! When my really early contractions started (which I thought were braxton hicks) I had a curry, sex, bounced on my ball and walked around the garden so try some of those to help things along! Fingers crossed that your lo isn't too far away!!

Xx

Hi all just in case I'm not on later happy new year , hope baby is here soon hay x x

Yup is ischial spines lol they are little boney bits on the pelvis and they are what we use to measure how high or low the head is. so minus 3 means 3 cms above the spines so still a little high.

Ooh hay I so hope this is it for ya! And already 2 only 8 to go :happydance:

Samie you sure are good to us letting us pick your brains :)

Happy new year pink, and a happy new year to all of you lovely ladies :)

2012 is gonna be very exciting!!

X x x

I quite like having a use lol

Next year is gonna be exciting....this time last year I was 3 days from stopping my pill...how time goes so quickly these days!

Happy new year ladies hope you all have a lovely night! Lots of babies due in 2012 will be a fab year!
Hay all sounds promosing baby will be here very soon!

I'm really uncomfy these last few days with twinges in lower ab and baby moving alot which is actually hurting feels like lots of pressure. And other strange thing is my nipples are killing me! Not long to wait though and been feeling great up until now so hate complaining as wouldn't change a thing!

Happy new year again everyone!
Xxxx

Happy new year everyone!

Hoping I'll have my lovely little one by Tuesday fingers crossed!!

X

Ooh Hay I'm very excited for you xx
Happy new year to you all, to think I joined in 2010 and we are about to enter 2012 :)

Xxx

Morning ladies :) hope everyone had a lovely evening.

AF has arrived :D I'm quite chuffed actually because it took 1 month for her to arrive after stopping cerazette and I think I ov which is fantastic news for me. Let's see what this cycle is like. I will be opk and temping this month!

Kix and Hay any news?? Xx

Lol samie glad you like it :winkwink:

Kix not long and all the discomfort will be forgotten and so very worth it!!

Hay any news?

Honey I joined 2010 too! How time flies eh!!

Didums glad she came, it's a relief when it happens and you can start to count a cycle!

Did everyone have a good nye?

X x x

Happy new year everyone hope 2012 is a good year for everyone

i also never got chance to come on and say merry christmas :flower:

Just thought i would pop on and see if there is any announcements of little ones being born but looks like ur still waiting hay
Good luck with the labour :flower:

How is everyone else doing?

Rachael

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back