The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Ooh exciting stuff hay! I so hope this is it for ya and bubba makes a speedy appearance

:happydance::dance:

X x x

Sounds like it hay, they have a consiatency of egg white but in a variety of colours!

yey exciting stuff! Hopefully not too long now!

thanks for the info betty will stop this week.

still convinced i lost some of my plug the other week but really going to try and ignore it along with the drama of the weekend!

Ended up telling facebook people about Bean today- not my intention but a friend had let it slip on new yr so i didnt want people to think i wasn't telling them. Dont take this strangely (please) but apart form your lovely i do know my facebook people so it may have upset them- you know how some people have millions of random friends they dont know lol.

Just hope I havent jinx anything by telling them but I suppose you are never really in a 'safe' zone as such. Still got some brown spotting but im guessing htings are taking a little while to work through. It sounds daft we only saw Bean Friday as it was all happening but i stll worry incase something has happened since then but im trying really hard to just let what will be, be. xxx

Woohoo Amelia time to get at it =o)

Sure you havent jinxed things Anna try to keep positive even though its hard xx

Hope things are happening hay =o)

Were back in Norfolk now, time to straighten the house...oh the joys!

Anna I'm sure you haven't jinxed it, keep positive and I'm sure it will be ok!

Amelia that's ace!mget busy with :sex:

Sinn I'm sure yours won't be far away....

Samie I hate the deflation of coming home and having a ton to do!

Busy one for me today slimming world then midwife and chiropractor later to see if he can fix my pelvis!!

Hope hay is ok!

X x x

Good luck with your appointments Betty!

Great news Amelia and sure won't be long for u sinn!

Anna try and keep as positive as poss!

I'm still here! Baby doesn't want to come and see us yet!
Another sweep tomorrow - joy!
Been gettin more crampy feelings and twinges and some pain down there as if something going on, but could be anything !

X

Hay all those things you describe sound very much like early labour, not long to wait now im sure xx

come on baby hay!!! got to be a boy- being very lazy but you never can tell!!!

Ive let the cat out of the bag at work too today seeing as i take a wee break every 30 mins!! my boss knew but only a couple of very close colleagues.

had a strange 'feeling' today. not pain just low down pressure mainly when i sit but also when i stand. figured it might be the bean moving up a little and getting bigger so just puting pressure.

I feel better chatting with a few people at work- turns out lots of people i work with have had bleeding- one girl is 6 1/2 months now and still gets a monthly bleed- weird eh?

hope everyones ok. great news for the pos opk but never fear if you dont get one mine was about CD 25 i think but it just takes the body time ot rest you may not get one for a few cycles.

hope betty does well with all the appointments today- busy bee!

pink- when are you becoming public?

ohh those who ahve already got the t-shirt- when did you feel you needed maternity or looser cloths? mine feel a bit snug but i cant think i have 'bump' as im just fat. think ive just eaten too much to be honest! xxx

back on a *diet* today- not dieting but no more christmas munchies!

hey ladies,

midwife was fab, all bloods back except one which i might have to have redone :wacko: heard babys heartbeat :cloud9: and i managed to hear it myself at home tonight too!!

went to chiropractor too, owie!! although he is really good and has said he can fix me :happydance:

samie, when is it not ok to lay on my tummy anymore??

do you fell better now you have told anna?

hay any news??

kix you ok?

i am sooooo tired now, time for a cuppa and feet up i think!!

x x x

Betty no news! :-(
Glad all went well, in regards to your belly I think you know when it's not comfortable then stop, I slept on my belly till it was uncomfy, I can't wait to sleep on belly again altho even now I'm half side half belly ish but will pillow under belly!

Kix hope ur ok x

Aww hay, hope baby doesnt take much longer :( thanks for the advise on belly, I was a little concerned as chiro had my laying face down, I wasn't uncomfortable at all so guess it's ok... I also sleep pretty much on it too! I'm sure that will change when I'm bigger and the baby doesn't like being squished!!
X x x

Hiya, thanks Betty and Hay all good
with me.

Betty I lay on my tummy until about
20 weeks when it started being uncomfy and Anna about 23 weeks bought first maternity clothes but was wearing more baggy tops from about 20 weeks as little bump started about then.

First official day of maternity leave for me today as took hols before Xmas had a lovely day cleaning and relaxing. Had a mid wife appt too and she said baby's head is slightly engaged?! Not sure what slightly means but better than nothing!

I have been bouncing on ball for an hour or so but decided to get off as feeling a lot of pressure since doing it right down below?

Hay hope sweep is ok and that baby will be ready foe the world very soon can't be far off!!

Xxxx

Yeah sleep on your belly until its uncomfy think I was about 30ish weeks. Not sure on the maternity clothes Anna, because I was so sick I lost weight so all the normal stuff fitted still at the end!

Thanks samie, just wanted to make sure it wasn't a no no or dangerous to lay on my tummy!!

Anna I'm already in mat trousers.... My normal ones fit but were just not comfy anymore....And I can tell ya the mat trousers with the pouch are the most comfortable trousers in the world!!!!

X x x

Nope it's sleeping on your back they advise against. Once the baby doesn't like belly sleeping she will let you know and kick until you move =o)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->