The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Honey both me and you joined in November 2010 and we both got pregnant and had the same due date what are the chances of that lol

Rachael

Happy New Year Everyone! im feeling a bit better mentally today so thought id pop by and say hello. Thanks for all being so kind with me I just never want to keep burdening the thread with depression!

Ive found this pregnancy tolerable physically but mentally so hard but i think thats due to a lot of other things we have been through recently and the weird scares I keep having.

The bleed almost stopped by yesterday morning (so 24 hrs it lasted but did get lighter after about 2 hrs) and just had a bit of brown spotting/ v light flow yesterday and just some brown spotitng when i wipe today (sorry tmi). i like to be honest about these things as maybe someday somebody else will have similar experiences and could relate to what i put!

Yesterday morning I did loose 3 very dark almost maroon/brown clot like things ranging form pea sized to broad bean size. The dr did do a good ultrasound and couldnt 'see' any cause for the bleed im not sure if maybe it is/was a SCH or possibly the placenta moving? She did say it oculd just be the baby implanting further which seemed really weird to me.

I am still worried but if nothing else happens (fingers crossed) im going to try and sit it out until our 19 wk scan on 9th feb. Just want little beanie to be ok.

I wonder when Hay will go in-its getting exciting now isnt it? and Sorry to hear about Kix struggling a bit, def right that it will all be worth it.

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves today. im just taking it easy, really feel fine but i thought rest wont harm me :haha:lol xxx

That is really weird Rachael!!! They are a lot of coincidences aren't they :) Maybe the kids will end up in the same university reading the same subject wouldn't that be freaky lol

Anna glad you are feeling less anxious even just a little :) Im sure you will be ok till the 9th feb then you will get a longer more detailed look at ur little one :)
x

Anna glad to hear your doing ok, some women do experience bleeding and have perfectly happy bundles bouncing about inside.... I know it's hard but chin up :hugs:

We celebrated my bros bday today and my sil used her Doppler on ms and we heard baby's hb for the firsttime :cloud9: I'm so glad oh got to be there too!!

Hope hays absence is a good sign :winkwink:

X x x

Glad u feel bit better Anna!

Can I pick Anyones brains pls? My belly keeps going really hard but lasts for longer than a minute what will this be? Is uncomfy so presuming it's contraction as goes super hard not painful or anything though. I'm just stuck cause read everywhere they should only last 30-40 secs! :shrug:

X

Sounds promising hay, my friend had painless tightening I. The very early stages of labour both times..... :D

I hope this is it for ya!

I'm sure samie will be the best to answer tho :)

X x x

They can last longer than a minute hay.... As long as there not on top of each other. They are often like period cramps or back ache in early labour. They should start getting regular and will then last usually between anywhere from 30secs to a min and usually when 5 mins apart or your waters break call into the delivery unit!

It sounds Like things are starting to me very exciting!!!

Hay I'm really excited for you can't wait to hear your news! Wonder if the tightenings are braxton hicks or if labour is starting?! Dying to know how you are!

Everyone else ok?

No news for me just uncomfortable reckon I will have a few weeks yet. Midwife appt on tues wondering if baby is engaged. I feel like he / she is but who knows

Xxx

I'm glad you're ok Sinn!! Still weird what happened to you but i'm sure it's just your body settling down.

That's great for you diddums too!! You can start now :)

Exiting for hay and kix anyday now woop!!!

I'm still testing using clearblue ovulation tests and keep getting negatives I'm on cd17 now

hay not long to go!!!!

this is a super quick post as just going for a car ride yey but betty- have you stopped your met now and if so when / how? did you gradually decrease or just stop?

my consultant told me to stop when i went in last week but since the whole bleed ive kept on it but at 2 a day instead of 3. didnt know whether to do a few days of 2 then 1 then stop or just stop? she wasnt my proper pcos one and didnt seem to really know just wondered if you had been given advice? as ever google is confusing!

x

Anna I stopped After my 13 wk scan, my mw just said to stop it no need to wean off :)

Hope hay is ok and bubs is on the way :happydance:

X x x

I hope Hay is having her little one too! Thinking about you Hay xx

sadly not! :( feeling so fed up, going over is so depressing i really want baby here now!!

i keep getting the tightenings but its staying hard for long period and when i walk or stand up it just stays hard and tight. i am not in pain with it, i do get the odd twinge and pain when i walk and sometimes at night. i am so confused!! and i was 2cm sat and didnt feel anything differently happening apart from what is happening now just less than now i'd say!!

i just dunno what to do or what to think! wish it was just straight forward!!

x

Aw Hay - I'm sorry you are so frustrated! Sounds like braxton hicks to me - I got them quite frequently towards the end and they only started to actually hurt me on the Friday before I went into labour (went into labour on the Sunday night). Have you not been having them before now? Also, I think it is quite common to dilate a couple of cm and not really feel much/know that it is happening, I have watched so many pregnancy programmes and some women are a few cm for a few weeks before labour begins so don't worry that you haven't noticed any pain. Just try and stay positive and enjoy (the best you can) the last few hours/days of being pregnant, I actually really miss my belly! haha! Can you believe it? One thing I would say is that although my db has had two weeks off I feel like I have barely spent any time with him as we are both always so busy with lo - we managed to watch a film together for the first time in weeks last night and it was so nice! Maybe just try and enjoy some time with your OH to help you relax and remember that your lo will be here for sure in less than two weeks (probably earlier) Hope this helps your mood (even if just a little) xx

Sorry it's dragging Hay :-( I went to the hospital 3 times in 2 days and all 3 times they told me no contractions were registering on their monitor so I'd go home, the last time I was crying for gas and air and they said same bout machine I told her straight I was in bloody pain, the doc cameand checked me and said oo 5cm!!! Ollie was born hour and half later xx It will all be over very soon xx

thanks girls, hospital is like just under an hour away so thats another thing that plays on my mind! ive not really had BH at all the whole pregnancy to be honest, ive had belly go hard for short spells very rarely, but half the time i prob mistook it for the baby moving!

im just gonna try and forget about the tightenings and stuff and hope that i know about it when its time. cause clearly nothing is progressing :(
another sweep wed if nothing by then, which im not looking forward to.
driving me crazy x

just been to the toilet for a bm (sorry tmi) but i wiped alot of jelly/snot like yellow. is this my mucous plug??? x

Could be Hay - was it tinged with any blood? I had blood stained mucus the night I went into labour! I think your approach is best - you will drive yourself nuts otherwise! If you get tightenings that are painful like period cramps then take notice of how frequent they are as you will probably want to leave for the hospital a little earlier than most considering how far you are from it!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->