The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Thanks Samie, your a star!

Can't wait to feel proper kicks and wiggles :)

X x x

Anna- most my close friends and family know just haven't said on fb as oh family are on there and they only talk to us when they want something or when new baby comes it will be all smiles for the first few months and it really annoys me.
Betty- I was worried about sleeping on belly to .
Well I had the oddest dream that I felt baby moving and I put hands on belly and felt babies bum and head even lo felt it what wired things we dream of.
I haven't got to get a lot of baby stuff now I dont think. Bought 2 rompers from next were only a fiver, bought some bibs today and just stocking up on nappies . Getting calebs big bed next week so the cot can go in our room then. Can't believe it's 3 weeks until 20 week scan its flying by x x x

been midwife did a minimal sweep, cervix still posterior so couldnt get it to it very well... so uncomfortable! she said she doubts it will work and that if i go into labour i am prob just ready!

roll on sunday, induction booked for 2.30pm just cant wait now :D

x

Aww hay, you are obviously just very comfy for baby!

Things can change very quick tho! I'll still keep all crossed that it happens before Sunday! X x x

Hay- sweep doesn't sound nice, fortunately have never had to have one. Hope the induction isn't necessary and you know the end is finally in sight now :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance:xxx

Hi ladies!

Have decided to start temping as well as using opks so I have the full picture, I don't feel like I know my cycle at all now given the spotting (still going on, but stopped for a week. This should be my AF time now but just light spotting instead).

Can anyone send me or direct me to a good chart that I can download please?

Thanks

Sinn x

Hi Sinn
Sorry ur not having much of a normal cycle yet, temping works for a lot of ppl though I did't use it. Can't help with good charts just wanted to acknowledge ur post :flower:

Hi Sinn I use an app on my iPhone to temp but if you google bbt chart there are loads you can download and print off. Which opk are you using?

Hay sweep sounds rubbish hope you're ok and like Betty says hope it happens before
Sunday for you! Keep us posted!

I've been getting loads of bh contractions last night and today just keep bouncing on ball and hoping baby comes in next 2 weeks!

Xx

sinn and amelia-

get on to fertility friend you can download the the iphone as well.. u can subscribe for a slighter more detialed version which i did eventually but the free one is great. you can record your bbt and opk results. Do you check you 'cervical fluid'. really thought that was ridiculous but it helped me as i learnt i had hostile fluid so thick that it would have been hard for them to swim through so i got some pre-seed and my bfp that month!

i have long cycles due to pcos so not really a 'month'! i wouldnt advise spending a fortune on lots of things- i got my bbt thermometer form boots butinternet is far cheaper.

i would really recommend a book on amazon 'taking charge of your fertility' its about £10 and i learnt so much and it was my charting bible! it helps you look at patterns for your charts, possible problems etc.

it was horrid at first and i found it so stressful but after my first cycle i felt like a pro! dont stress if you dont get up exactly the same time you can 'adjust' the temp and you will soon learn roughly what the difference is in. you do need to try and sleep well though someitems i wake constantly and it messes them up!

HTH.

COME ON HAY!!!!!!!!

BETTY- REALLY NEED MAT TROUSERS BUT I FEEL IM JUST FAT LOL

ON A PLUS-IVE AVOIDED GOING TO GP SO FAR WITH MY RANDOM PRESSURES AND 'PAINS' THINK ITS JUST RL PAIN ETC SO TRYING NOT BE BE A DRAMA PATIENT!

Thanks ladies, I will look at fertility friend as I have an iPhone. I'm just using internet cheapies at the moment while I try to get some sense of normality!

Sure Hay will be first! Wouldnt be fair otherwise come on baby Hay we want to know if you are a boy or girl! Xx

One born every minute brought a tear to my eye!
Its just amazing!

I cried like a baby, you do miss the putting them on your chest moment, they took my youngest 2 straight to scbu, was awful :-(

Havent watched it yet, was visiting my friend who had her baby yesterday :)

Can't wait to watch!

X x x

Aww that one was a whopper bless 10 lb 10 wow!
She had a nice birth the one with Freya! So cute!

Kix fingers crossed u don't go over!

I just can't wait til Sunday now so glad I have a date set that I know progress will be made just hope induction doesn't take ages if it doesn't come before then!
Wish it was Sunday tomorrow so impatient now!
Excited to meet baby and see if a pink or blue one also lookin forward to weight lol! Think will be in the 7s!

Hope everyone ok! On iPod so can't remember what posts I've missed!

Xx

Ollie found himself and he likes his reflection :haha:

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
Sooooo cute! I try Sophia in the mirror but she looks away lol mustn't like what stares back =o)

We had a bit of success last night.....got Sophia to sleep in her crib for around 4 hrs, had a few grumbles and stirs but managed to settle her! She also had two stints in her Moses basket today, this evening for about 3 hrs Wahoooo its the longest free I've had for ages. So I managed to sort her newborn stuff and list it on ebay!
There is hope.

Sunday will soon be here, I hope you dont need induction and beat them to it!

I didn't realise how important it is as a midwife the things you do for women at the delivery stage until i had sophia. They delivered her on to my chest but she needed resuscitating so was taken out for the first few mins and I didn't realise how much I missed until I watched them tonight.... I can't wait to get delivering babies again!

I'm hoping I'm still alive in the morning this wind is shaking the house, I hope the house insurance is correct lol

Samie - similar here, Jake was taken straight away for oxygen so he wasn't put on my chest for a few minutes. Was so scary! Once they gave him me it was the best feeling in the world! :D Well done for making progress, Jake is a little better but we are having some feeding problems as I have developed some pain in my left breast. I had a fever last night too which has now gone. I'm worried it could be mastitis, I really hope not! Spent the night feeding from that side so pain has gone down loads, really don't want to need antibiotics!

Sinn - Anna's advice is exactly what I would have said. Fertility friend is brilliant and so is preseed! There is a brilliant app called pink pad for the iPhone which I recommend too!

Hay - not long now!! Hope you go in before Sunday but if not only 3 days to wait!

Kix - keep on the ball, I used it loads and I am sure it helped!

So I found this miracle gadget! It is a mobile (no wires) baby breathing monitor which clips on to the nappy. It is only about the size of a tic tac box and it sounds an alarm if baby stops breathing and vibrates to try and rouse the baby too. We used it last night on Jake and I love it! I set it so that makes a tiny tick with each breath he takes too (fab for the car or anywhere that you can't see lo) Anyway, as it still works with him in my bed (unlike my angelcare) I got 8 hours sleep last night! Broken sleep but still sleep! Happy happy happy! Haha!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->