The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

hehe im terrible at drawing its as basic as a 3 year old would draw :haha: but i think i get the point across lol

Samie you are a legend thank you! All makes sense now I love your drawing just shown hubby and he said something like 'oh hmm ahh I see!'

Xxxx

Sometimes a digram is just what's needed to show the explanation!

X x

Can't believe you went to the effort of drawing it and putting on for me thank you :) xx

I don't mind I like to help...and it only took seconds lol

aww samie you are too kind! i cant draw- honestly next doors 5 yr old can draw miles better than me

Betty sorry your cough isnt shifting thats not good hope you feel better soon.

kix sorry its draggin out but you have something to work towards and iwll all be worth it.

some of you may have had a message form me today-ive closed my facebook account after 'an incident'. work tried to do me for cyber bullying-because I put lol to a post!!!! colleague put about jonah and the wale came in with their offspring today-so I laughed at it as the people in question have had terrible bad luck so assumed thats what he was referring to. well the lady has seen it as a sizest remark (shes half the size of me so im really going to make a joke about her weight) and ive seiously offended her by laughing!!!!

i turned into a neurotic hysterical pregnant woman- had me laying down with a paper bag in the end as i couldnt breath!!! thought it best to deactivate my account for a bit as im not being told off for somehting so ridiculous! I speak to youall on here but youhave my email too if you need me.

was worried poor bean would be upset by all the hysterics but im calm now and normally stress free so i dont think a short burst will hard them?

im still quite upset that something so trivial has been blown out of proportion and I always go out of my way to be nice!

Some people aren't worth your tears Beth. That was an innocent remark so I wouldn't even worry about it! And bean won't mind a few tears hes well protected =o)

do you know its you guys il miss the most- i love seeing all the baby pics! il prob go back one day but im not being held over a barrel for nothing. she claimed 'she was too upset and uncomfortable to return to work' i possibly didnt help by saying she really needs to man up!!!

i did waste an entire afternoon in the first aid room wit my paper bag and glass of water-the nice security person gave me the radio so i just relaxed.

light over reaction when in hysterics i told my manager il sue them if anything bad happens to bean due to this persecution LOL- i did go a bit odd!!!!!

really want to feel movements then il feel more pregnant-im just fat and hormonal with itchy nipples and paranoia !!!! hehe-bubby cooked tea and is running me a bath-may get stuck tho as my sciatic nerve is playing up-if he says im a beached whale am i meant to file for divorce as im too upset and uncomfortable

LOL!!!!!

ps, samie-im off next week so im going to cheshire oaks for a spy in radley and mamas and papas!

Nah samie, seems like you totaly Love your job and care! Unlike lots of the 'professionals' I have seen!

Thanks Anna, I hate coughing, I don't smoke and never have so find it really cruel :haha:

I agree with samie, these ppl need to grow up! There is a phrase inreally like that seems apt here as a satirical remark to the lady....... Cry me a river, then build a bridge and get over it :haha: it always baffles me how ppl get upset over such small insignificant things!
Like samie said bean will be fine after your stress today :)

X x x

Ohhh you will spend loads at Cheshire oaks...the Radley shop bankrupts me each time lol!

I'll post pics on here for ya so you won't miss out....even though I don't think you should close your account over one silly woman!

xx

Just for you!

Attachments

• sophia tongue.jpg
    sophia tongue.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
Very cute Samie!

I've just got a temp spike to 36.67 on bbt so hopefully means I ov yesterday! If temp stays up for the next two days then I'm 1dpo today :) xx

Very cute Samie!

I've just got a temp spike to 36.67 on bbt so hopefully means I ov yesterday! If temp stays up for the next two days then I'm 1dpo today :) xx

Well I have good news! I went to have a scan to check on the status of my PCOS and to see how hard it might be to conceive. Spoke to the drs this morning and he said its normal and no evidence of PCOS. I had follicles on my ovaries but thats not unusual for a woman my age :) he said I should have any problems conceiving and just see how it goes :) unbeliever happy at the moment xx

Aww didums that's amazing news! You must be over the moon!!!

So that bfp could sneak up and surprise you any time!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

X x x

Aww didums that's amazing news! You must be over the moon!!!

So that bfp could sneak up and surprise you any time!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"