The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Well just heard from the doc, the funding hasn't been put back in place for fertility treatment yet, but I will be referred when it does, WTF!!!!!

I am beyond annoyed, how can they mess with people's lives like that:shrug: it's not like I'm after an effin boob job that I dont need... it's because I can't get pregnant on my own!

Ok sorry ladies rant over!

How is everyone else?

X x x

Betty that's gutting, was there any suggestion on when the funding will be in place? :( :hugs:

thanks Jax and Kix :)

aww betty that is sooo unfair!! as if they can just say that as if its not hard enough having to wait as it is, do they not take people's feeling into consideration!!!!
i would be annoyed too. any idea when its meant to be in place?

xxx

All she said was soon....:shrug: what's that supposed to mean?...days...weeks...months??

I'm so gutted and on the edge of :cry: it's ridiculous! I wouldn't mind if I did ov sometimes and had a shot once in a while if getting pg but as far as tests have shown I dont at all!!

I'm feeling so lost and upset right now!!
X x x

Betty, Just a thought and no idea if it would help but could you go back to the doctor and say that it is really badly affecting you psychologically and really play up the emotional trauma etc, going to cause you severe depression, sleeplessness, really overexaggerate. I don't know if it will make a difference but maybe worth a try, it obviously is affecting you (understandably so) and would hope that they would then push the referrel a bit. :hugs:

Good thoughts honey but it's not my doc that's putting the breaks on she is raring to refer me it's the pct for our area they took the funding off in October and were supposed to be reinstating it in april with the new financial year but... Well it's may now and they still haven't :shrug:

Thanks for the input and im not deliberately being negative just thought I'd clarify my doc is really good and on the ball but this is outta her hands unfortunately!!

X x x

Betty

So sorry to hear that, good that your doctor is on your side but must be so frustrating for you.

Its not fair how this postcode lottery for funding is allowed! :growlmad:

:hugs:to you xx

Aww thanks moomoo, I'm just hoping they give the green light soon so I don't have to have more pointless ov-less cycles!!

X x x

Betty im so sorry to hear the news. Its so out of order that they just play about with ppls lives and emotions. It makes me more angry when genuine ppl who have so much to offer a child are going through what you are going through and u have the ppl that get pregnant with no stability no money and sometimes dont even no who the father is. :-(

Sorry rant over it just upsets me to see ppl in this situation

Rachael

Your so right! I think that's what's upsetting me more than anything the fact that I want this so much and because I can't afford to go private I have to wait for them to decide it's ok for me to be referred!

Rant away I feel like all i have done since yesterday is rant it had both made me sad and angry that this is happening!!

How is everyone else doing?
X x x

Betty I feel really angry for you it's so frustrating I can't even imagine how you must be feeling beacuse it's frustrating enough just trying and hoping to get pregnant without all of this. It is so annoying because they could help and it all boils down to money - the funding is all wrong and going to the wrong people sometimes and wrong situations I can't stand it.

You deserve it so much and one day you will be an amazing mum try and just relax and enjoy the summer you need other things to look forward to and then you will defo get referred soon - if the funding was meant to be April it won't be long might be something to do with new budgets etc. I am sure you will get referred before the summer is over.

Hope you're ok rant away on here that's what it's here for!!xxx

How is everyone today? You all looking forward to the weekend? I am working 2moro unfortunately but mother in law's bday today so big family lunch on Sunday so that will be lovely!

I'm CD15 today and hopefully done all we can again this month - seems to have come round really quick this time I hate this wait now. Did ov tests last 4 days and I think I ovulated on CD12 but it only peaked for one day and other cycles have been 3 days with a positive so ???

Hope everyone's ok.xxx

Aww kix your weekend ahead sounds lovely!!

Sounds like you covered all bases and hopefully you will have a beautiful :bfp: at the end of the tww!!!!!

No news here still can't quite get my head round not getting any help!

X x x

Hi ladies

Quick update my bleed was very light and last approx 3 days nothing like my usual period and i'm not due on until 11th May, had a bit of headache and stuffy nose but nothing else CD24 today did a frer test but got a big fat no so not sure whats going on.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

xxxx

Oh moomoo,

Don't lose heart you are testing waaaaAaaaaay early if you still have 5 days till she is due then it could well have been a false negative! I would wait till she is late and get again!

X x x

Thanks Betty, I knew in my heart of hearts that it was too early but couldn't help myself! :)surprisingly though I wasn't upset like you say I will just have to wait and see.
Xxx

Maybe you weren't upset because you knew it was too early?!?

Hang in there and see if she is late!!

X x x

Thought id let you know we had our scan and the baby measured to the day and everything looks ok so far. The nuchal measurement was really low so fingers crossed!

Here's the little alien although looks like a old man with a beard to me!

:dust: to you all
x

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 6
Aww samie, glad all is well! What a clear picture :thumbup:

X x x

Thanks!
Not bad considering the flab they have to get through lol
:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread