The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Welshfairy, Sorry you're feeling that way it does seem like the whole world around you is having babies when you want one (most annoying without intention!!) It took us 17months to conceive our 3rd and it was heartbreaking, worth every af though. My hubby and I both stopped smoking before trying for last baby and I think it was one of the reasons it took so long. Your body is going through major changes when you stop smoking so give it time to clear out of your body and well done :)

Betty you had better stop apologising, nothing to apologise for, we are here for you every step of the way until you get your :bfp:. It will happen Betty and the longer it takes the more special it is, not that it always feels like that. Any time you want to offload even if it's once a day it is absolutely fine, go for it, we (well I will anyway but hope I can speak for us all!!) will listen to your concerns and hopefully make you feel better. :hugs::thumbup:
xxx

i totally second what honeybear has said here betty.

thanks welshfairy came as quite a shock, as really didnt think it was going to happen yet, i kind of had give up in a way, and not expected it, and then it happened, so being relaxed about it i definitely think helps, although i know it is easier said than done.

It definitely gives hope that cerazette isn't all that bad, taken me just over 7 months, and i had to have a break for a month in March because i had leep procedure and couldn't have sex for 4 weeks, maybe the break did me good and stopped me thinking about it so much, as then the next cycle i fell pregnant.

it always seems to be the way that if you want something it seems to take forever, and that you then see everyone pregnant around you. my best friend who i found out was pregnant, wasn't even trying and they just had an "accident" so it was really hard especially as she knew i was trying.
but it will happen, and i think we all need rants, and do have our moments, but that's what we're all here for, to help each other as much as we can!

xxx

Betty you had better stop apologising, nothing to apologise for, we are here for you every step of the way until you get your :bfp:. It will happen Betty and the longer it takes the more special it is, not that it always feels like that. Any time you want to offload even if it's once a day it is absolutely fine, go for it, we (well I will anyway but hope I can speak for us all!!) will listen to your concerns and hopefully make you feel better. :hugs::thumbup:
xxx

Its a lovely day today still a bit chilly tho!
Well I've booked to see the doctor on tuesday morning to get the ball rolling into why I'm not pregnant yet! Haven't been charting cos af hasn't settled into a regular pattern yet but my cycles are getting better! I did contemplate getting some ovualation tests but didn't see the point as af hasn't settled! I went 71 days last time and due now bt no af! Typical haha!
I'm sick of testing and getting bloody BFN!!! Lol!

I'm in a better mood today as I'm sure u can guess, oh is happy because I might get thro the day without bawling my eyes out! Haha

Well hope all u ladies are feeling good!

X

Aww you guys are so sweet! Is great to know it's ok to rant! I try not to very often but sometimes you just have to eh!

That's great welsh, hopefully they will run tests to make sure all is ok!

Hay will you need extra care after the leep or is everything as normal now?

Any news lolly?

X x x

Hi ladies

Sorry I haven't been on for a while been very busy with work and studying.

I hope you are all well and looking forward to another long weekend!c:thumbup:

@ Hayley that is fab news so pleased for you :flower:

@ Welshfairy / Betty nobody can be happy 100% of the time even if we try hard we are only human after all. My oh bless him has noticed that I get a bit down when around our friends babys and when my boss whose newly pregnant showed me her scan etc even though I try my hard not to! :) its not that I am not happy for people its just my innering longing wishing it was my turn. Our time will come and will be so worth the wait :hugs:

I am currently cd16, first thing this morning I noticed some very light pink spotting when I wiped but nothing after that and this evening I am sure my OPK was positive! just my luck that my OH has started on late shift today but we :sex: on days 10, 12 and 14 and I will try my best to squeeze some more in. My last two cycles have been 28 and 29 days so hopefully this one will be the same so if I haven't come on by May 11thish I will test.

:dust: for everyone

xxx

Aww moomoo, fx'ed for this cycle for you! sounds like it's all fallen right and I'm sure you can coax your oh into sone more :sex:!

Keep us all posted!!

X x x

Morning. Sorry for being grumpy it's just so hard seeing everybody getting pregnant. I really thought my body had settled into some sort of routine but clearly not as I'm cycle day 44. I've done every test under the sun so I'm def not pregnant. I'm going to try and speak to doctor next week as that's it been a year now. It's just heart breaking

Lolly x

I'm with ya lolly!:hugs: I would make an appointment to see the doc see if there is anything going on:shrug:

Could it have been the flights that messed your system about? :shrug:

Chin up chicky d :hugs::hugs::hugs:

X x x

aww sorry to hear that lolly :hugs: :hug:

Betty i asked about the leep and said i was worried as had heard it can weaken cervix but she said it wouldnt, but i will prob tel midwife and have them check as time goes on for peace of mind.

x

Aww you guys are so sweet! Is great to know it's ok to rant! I try not to very often but sometimes you just have to eh!

That's great welsh, hopefully they will run tests to make sure all is ok!

Hay will you need extra care after the leep or is everything as normal now?

Any news lolly?

X x x

Think thats prov for the best hay! Peace if mind is priceless especially when pg!!

X x x

Hope you've all had a nice wkend? Lolly are you going to go to the docs this week? How is everyone else doing?
xx

Hi

I've had a good weekend thanks. I'm going to phone 2mor & see when i can get an appointment. Whatever happens I've got alot of other things to focus on just now anyway so its all good. I'm just going to stop thinking about ttc for the summer and just have sex when we feel like it, its been a long long year of opks, stress, worry, tests & everything being so technical. Never in a million years did i think it would be this much hassle but theres nothing more we can do. We cant get referred till november so we'll just have to sit it out.

Lolly x

Hi Lolly, I'm glad you have other things to take your mind off things. I honestly think it will happen for you when you least expect it. I don't know if I mentioned it before but a friend of mine, they were trying for years and were next on the list to have ivf and they went on holiday and came back pregnant. It almost always seems to happen when you're not trying as such and just enjoying sex for what it is 'fun'!! :haha:
:hugs: xx

Hi ladies

Had a lovely weekend thanks honey I had my 3 yr old neice for a night and she had us in stitches my favourite moment was when she offered me some Barbie lipgloss I declined as I have a coldsore to which she replied is it because of your salad auntie :) bless her she thought I had said coleslaw which she has on her salad I couldn't stop laughing :)

Lolly sorry it hasn't worked out for you yet, i've only been trying since Feb but have been amazed at how much there is to know. I've spent most of my life trying not to get pregnant and didnt realise it depended on some many factors our bodies are funny things, I know its easy for me to say but keep your chin up your plan sounds like a good one and you hear so many stories of people trying and then as soon as they stop and take each day as it comes they discover they are pregnant.

I am now CD 20 and when I wiped this morning was very surprised to see the tissue was brown my AF is roughly due on the 11th so not sure if this is what it is just have to wait and see. I did though have a pinhead size spot of bright red blood and pinkish tinge on CD16 first thing in the morning so not sure if the 2 are connected.

Sorry for TMI and such a long post

xx

@lolly, what can you be referred till November Hun? Is it 18 mths in Scotland? Goad your feeling positive and I just wanna give ya :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Moomoo, how many dpo are ya? Could be IB... I would just try to relax and see what happens fx'ed it's good signs!!!

No news here Im afraid... Gonna call the docs tomorrow so will update you all then!!

Xx x x

Hi Betty

I think I had a postive OPK on CD16 but not sure if that was the start or end of my surge so not entirely sure when I ovluated but like you say will keep my fingers crossed.

I hope the docs give you some answers

xx

Ah I see moo, well fx'ed you caught the eggy!!

Keep us posted!!

X x x

Hey ladies, hope you all had a lovely bank holiday.

I've just come back from doctors now and feeling amazing!
I feel like there's some light at the end of the tunnel now.
I've had loads of bloods taken today to check hormones. And I got a ultrasound scan for a few weeks as well just to check my endometriosis and check for pol ovaries.
Doctor did turn around and said it may take upto a year to get something sorted but I'm not too worried at all!
I feel so much better but the main struggle now, losing weight, little on the overweight side so doctor advised to lose a little more weight and things should be working then, if nothing comes back in the tests.

How are you ladies doing?
Fx for all x x

Just wanted to say congrats on your BFP Hay!! wonderful news!

Don't loose hope ladies, i'm sure it'll happen for you soon xxx

Hi Everyone,

I'm back from my hols we had a really lovely time and I feel like I've been off work for ages which is great - totally chilled on my first day back today! Hope this feeling lasts.

Just beem reading eveyone's updates hope you're all well!! Massive congrats to Hay really made up for you!!!

:dohh: No BFP for us yet I had so many pregnancy symptoms I was sure I was pregnant and then af showed just before hols...

Time to :sex: again already though seems to have gone really quick and I have bought some ov kits this month as I think I am ovulating on day 14 but then having af between 24 to 26 and I have read that the time between ov and 1st day of period (luetal phase) should be at least 12 days?

Who knows?! One of my best friends is due a week today 10th May and I can not WAIT to meet the baby so that will hopefully keep my mind off ttc all the time!

K.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->