The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Lol, I'm sure you don't have as much as me!:winkwink:

X x x x

Good morning everyone!

Sorry not been on much but we have got a new house and have loads going on. Going to doctors on wed as cycle day 53 now and no af. I'm not expecting much tho, it'll be the same rubbish as usual.

Sammie that scan picture is amazing!

Betty, my email is playing up so sorry for not replying I'm having to reset it all.

I've been spotting on and off for 3 weeks now so I'm really hoping there's nothing wrong :cry:

Have a good weekend!

Lolly x

Hey Lolly,
New house how exciting :) Get to the doctors and tell them for your sanity you need them to do something, I'm sure it's something they can sort out for you, I know it's horrid but try to stay just a little positive, it will happen.
:hugs: xx

Aww lolly that's Cool no worries, how annoying to have to reset it, will you be able to keep the same address?
I hope the docs can she's some light on what's going on for you, I'm sure it's all fine but will do you good to get it confirmed by the doctor :thumbup:

X x x

Hi Ladies

Hope you are all well and having a lovely weekend.

Lolly congrats on your new house how exciting! In my family there is one of those old wives tales/saying "new house new baby" so dont give up hope I hope your doctor appointment goes ok.

I have had a headache all weekend so severe it woke me up at 2am this morning and been expereincing hot and cold sweats. When I wiped this morning I noticed some light brown cm so I think that I will come on. I was due on tomorrow or Tuesday so would be about right.

xxxx

Aww moomoo sorry she is on her way! But onto a new cycle!! :thumbup:

I have been keeping busy making my mum a skirt and my Niece a little dress this weekend!

X x x

Hi Betty very true.

I spoke to my mum and she used to get headaches before her period so I'm guessing that was the cause of mine hope I dont get it every month though!

You are a talented lady my sewing skills only go as far as wonderweb :)

xxx

Think headaches are quite common, sucks tho they can be so debilitating huh!

The dress making started because a friend was pg with a girl and we were so short on money but ibhad some materials and a sewing machine so I thought why not and I haven't stooped since!! My fav is to make the nb size :cloud9:

I can post some pics if ya wanna see some?

X x x

Hi Betty

I would love to see some pics :)

Not sure what's going on with my body been awake since 2.30 with hot sweats can't get back to sleep so have given up trying and having a cuppa.
I have had a pad on since light brown discharge yesterday but nothing on it. I checked my cervic sorry tmi! It felt quite high and soft and my finger was clean no brown etc so perhaps my af isn't on its way who knows!

This is going to be a very long Monday! The earliest I can start work is 7:30 guessing I will be the 1st one in the office today :)

Have a good monday ladies xx

Oo Betty, lots of pics pls! :) Moomoo, when you gonna test again if :witch: doesn't fly in?

Morning Everyone,

Moo moo you going to test when is af due again?

Betty would love to see some pics of baby clothes you've made - you could set up a little business on here!

I am really excited this morning because one of my best friends is currently in labour! Poor thing has been having contractions since 9am Sunday morning - has had a long hard night and we have just been told she is now starting to push! Oh my god feel sick with nerves for her can't concentrate in work at all! She has PCOS and no periods for 2 years so it is poss for all of us!

Have a great Monday everyone.xx

Hi ladies

Sneaked on quickly whilst at work :)

According to my calculations AF is due tomorrow, it might be due to my early start this morning but i can't finish my fruit salad which I've never had a prblem with and feel nausea. It could be all in my mind but might be a cheap test lunchtime. Will keep you updated

xx

Hi ladies

me again :)

I couldnt resist I got a very cheap boots test and it was a bfn but keeping my chin up as we all say you're not out until the witch flies in! :)

xx

You're not out yet moo moo it might be too early to test? Especially with a cheapo one as might not be able to detect enough hcg? You're not out yet!!

I felt sure I was pregnant last month had every symptom going but turned out to be my body playing tricks - my mum is a pharmacist and she reckons when coming off mini pill your body can produce too much progesterone to try and compensate for not having supplements and can cause loads of pregnancy symptoms so I reckon that's what happened to me - she recommended vitamin b6 and magnesium supplements and this month I am feeling nothing at all??!!

Got my fingers crossed for you moo moo keep us updated.

I am so happy and emotional for my mate - they have had a baby boy this morning!! Can not wait to meet him she was in labour for 28 hours and then had to have a c section poor thing!! xxx

I will post piccies later when I get on the comp at home!

Your def not out moomoo!! Like kix said your not out till she is in!!

That's lovely news for your friend shame about the c-section but good all is ok! 2 of my best friends have had baby girls in the last month!

X x x x

Evening ladies

Thank you all for your support it is very much appreciated:hugs:

Kix congrats to your friendsorry it wasn't a plesant expereince for her but I bet she forgot it all as soon as she held baby in her arms x

Just had shooting pain in boob about 5 in a row I think I am falling apart scared the life out of my dear oh I told him he should trade me in for a younger model! :)

Hope you are all having lovely evenings Monday done yippee! Xx

moo moo your post made me giggle I am sure your oh would never trade you in!! Hope your ok! Sounds like another good sign?!

You gonna test? xx

aww moo moo im sure he would never trade you in lol!! when are you going test again? are you waiting till past when she was due??

here are some piccies of the clothes i have been making... these are just a few of the many many many i have made :haha:

IMG_4387.jpg IMG_4411.jpgIMG_4435.jpg

IMG_4500.jpg sorry thi sone is on its side :dohh:IMG_4421.jpg

hope you like em :thumbup:

x x x

Betty

Those dresses are fantastic you should seriously look into opening a little business you would sell loads :)

I'm glad I made you laugh ladies :) he said he wouldnt trade me in for the world :) He brought me a present yesterday Zumba for my Nintendo WII after just the 4 minute workout I was puffing like a steam train, then bless him he came rushing in with a glass of juice and told me to take it steady :) :)

I did my last cheapie test this morning as my pee was very concentrated (sorry TMI) and no sign of AF but bfn. It could be thought that my light bleed on cd20 was a very very light period and i'm not due on today will just wait and see keeping my chin up though.

Have a lovely day

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"